- 1. Quiksilver Mens 3/2mm Syncro Plus Chest Zip – Full Wetsuit
- 2. Hyperflex Wetsuits Men’s Access 3/2mm Full Suit
- 3. Lemorecn Mens Wetsuits Jumpsuit Neoprene 3/2mm Full Body Diving Suit
- 4. O’Neill Men’s Reactor 3/2mm Back Zip Full Wetsuit
- 5. Aunua Men’s 3/2mm Premium Neoprene Full Length Wetsuits
3/2 wetsuits, which are wetsuits that have three millimeters of neoprene at the torso and two millimeters of neoprene on the arms and legs, are some of the most commonly bought wetsuits today for a number of reasons. The 3/2 thickness is considered to be the best for mid-summer temperatures because they aren’t overly thick yet they do a great job of protecting the skin. Also, they keep your body at high 50s to mid-60s temperatures, which is ideal for hot summer days.
Of course, you aren’t going to get the same quality from every 3/2 wetsuit that is out there right now. You need to find one that you are going to be comfortable in no matter how long you are out in the water. You’ll want to think about any additional features you want to be included in the wetsuit and, of course, you will want to think about how much you’re willing to spend on a new wetsuit
Below are five of the very best 3/2 wetsuits that you can buy right now. Chances are that you would be happy with any of them, but it’s a good idea to take a look at the differences between them so you can end up with a 3/2 wetsuit that you will be proud to own for years to come.
Quiksilver Mens 3/2mm Syncro Plus Chest Zip – Full Wetsuit
The Quiksilver Syncro Plus is an excellent 3.2 wetsuit to get if you want to be as warm as you possibly can while you’re out on the water. The company uses a unique WarmFlight Far-Infrared thermal lining, which is said to convert your body heat into energy to maximize your warmth inside of the wetsuit. It also uses a highly regarded stitching and gluing technique that ensures no water will ever get through the wetsuit while you have it on.
– Triple glued and blind stitched making the wetsuit nearly indestructible
– Liquid Flex Seal taped seams for extra waterproofing and comfort
– WarmFlight Far-Infrared lining gives you extra warmth
– F’N Lite neoprene is one of the lightest neoprene fabrics available
– Comes in 5 different colors
– 15 different sizes to choose from
Hyperflex Wetsuits Men’s Access 3/2mm Full Suit
Designed for any type of watersport, the Hyperflex 3/2 wetsuit is a very affordable wetsuit that feels like a premium wetsuit when you have it on. It is made of high quality neoprene that will keep your body warm and it was built to last many years. The back zip system has also been praised by a lot of people because it is very easy to grab and pull the YKK #10 zipper when you need to take to put it on or take it off.
– High quality neoprene ensures you will always be warm in this wetsuit
– Very easy to use zipper system for putting on and removing
– Flat lock seams used to give the wetsuit extra durability
– Made specifically for surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, and other water sports
– Comes in 6 different colors
– 8 different sizes to choose from
Lemorecn Mens Wetsuits Jumpsuit Neoprene 3/2mm Full Body Diving Suit
Lemorecn has been making great wetsuits for years now and this new 3/2 wetsuit is easily one of the company’s best yet. It is made of a very comfortable neoprene fabric and they spot taped multiple points on the wetsuit for protection and durability. It’s a wetsuit just about anyone would be happy with, but it’s a really fantastic choice for anyone that does not want to spend too much on a high quality 3/2 wetsuit.
– Top of the line neoprene material used
– Great amount of stretchiness to give you a lot of flexibility
– Extra-long leash and high quality zipper make it easy to put the wetsuit on and take it off
– Made for surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, and other water activities
– Comes in 3 different colors
– 6 different sizes to choose from
O’Neill Men’s Reactor 3/2mm Back Zip Full Wetsuit
Made by one of the top companies in the industry, this O’Neil 3/2 wetsuit is worn by people all over the world. It is a great wetsuit for surfing and many other water sports because it gives you freedom of motion while also offering some of the top protection that you can get from a wetsuit these days. The company also went all-out to ensure this wetsuit will last a very long time by adding in Krypto Knee Padz.
– Very stretchy, which means you will have full range of movement
– Superseal technology ensures you’ll never have any type of looseness in your neck area
– Extra protection thanks to unique Krypto Knee Padz
– Fully wind resistant materials used on the chest and on the back
– Made specifically for surfing, but can be used for any type of water activity
– Comes in 6 different colors
– 20 different sizes to choose from
Aunua Men’s 3/2mm Premium Neoprene Full Length Wetsuits
Aunua is known for making excellent products for very affordable prices, and they did just that with this premium 3/2 wetsuit. The flat seams used on the wetsuit give it a smooth surface both inside and outside, which means that you will be comfortable while wearing it and you know that it was designed to last a very long time. It also has a YKK zip to make it very easy to get in and out of the wetsuit on the fly.
– Thick amount of neoprene used in the torso area for better core warmth
– Flat seams make this wetsuit smoother and more comfortable than many other top wetsuits
– YKK zipper glides easily, making it very easy to put on and remove
– Protects you from both UV rays and sea lice
– Works well for surfing, diving, snorkeling, canoeing, and most other water-related activities
– Black 3/2 wetsuit
– 5 different sizes to choose from