- 1. Goplus 41 inch Super Bodyboard
- 2. Grande Juguete Bodyboard
- 3. BPS Storm Bodyboard
- 4. Wave Weapon Super Lightweight Body-Board by Own The Wave
- 5. Hubblite Twin Fish Bodyboard
For many people that love the water, bodyboarding is the total package in terms of riding waves. Many will say that bodyboarding came before surfing when it comes to old outdoor activities. For many, it is just an easier way to capture the waves. However, others love to do both of these sports as they have their advantages over one another when it comes to have fun.
Years back, bodyboarding was shunned by surfers and people who would ride them weren’t allowed to play in the big surf normally occupied by surfers. However, as time moved on and bodyboarding became more extravagant and gravity-defying, surfers started to take notice. You can truly catch air when bodyboarding. This is not a beginning course to become a surfer. Bodyboarding is its own thing and is loved by many around the world.
Now that you’re here, you are probably looking for an upgrade to your current bodyboard or you are getting ready to try it for the first time. There are a lot of good choices out there which can make it difficult when trying to decide which one you’d like to buy. This is why we’ve created this list of some of the best and highest rated bodyboards out there for 2019. With a description of the product and a list of features, we hope we can help you make a more informed decision about the next, or first, bodyboard that you’ll purchase. Enjoy!
Goplus 41 inch Super Bodyboard
The Goplus 41 inch Super Bodyboard is a great one to start off with. It comes with an EPS core, HDPE slick bottom, IXPE deck and a leash. On top of all that, you can pick this bodyboard up for around $30. Not a bad price to get you started. This board also has 60/40 rails and it is designed so that the board offers great control no matter what the condition of the waves are that day. You are going to get increased speed, better maneuverability and strength in this bodyboard. People seem to love this board and you won’t break the bank trying it out.
– EPS core for a buoyant, durable and lightweight bodyboard
– Impact strength and durability with the IXPE deck
– 60/40 rails and rear channels for more maneuverability and added control of the board
– Ride for stand up and drop knee with the crescent tail
Grande Juguete Bodyboard
The Grande Juguete Bodyboard – 37 inch/41 inch is another great bodyboard to enjoy the waves on. This board comes in a variety of colors and it check in at an affordable price. The Grande Juguete Bodyboard is ready for hours of fun while you’re at the beach, waterpark or river. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a relaxing day while floating or if you want to catch some air on the waves, this bodyboard is a great option. Not only is it highly functional board, it looks great as well. You’ll be catching eyes at the beach for more than one reason.
– Has a high density polyethylene bottom which makes it water resistant and gives a compact feel
– Engineered EPS core for buoyancy, durability and to be lightweight
– Comes stock with a leash
– Satisfaction guaranteed with Grande Juguete. If you’re not happy, reach out so they can make it right
BPS Storm Bodyboard
The BPS Storm Bodyboard is a board that will give you want you want in a bodyboard as well as what you need to perform how you want when you’re on the water. This bodyboard comes in a variety of colors so every person can have their personality matched with a cool design of their own. It doesn’t matter if you’re a kid or an adult, this bodyboard will be the last one you ever need to purchase.
It’ll be an easy day on the water with this lightweight and durable board that has a water resistant EPS core. With its stronger and lighter PP slick, it was made to be faster than other bodyboards on the market and you’ll see the difference once you get out on the water.
– Sleek look that is great for both kids and adults
– Water resistant EPS core that is lightweight and durable
– Versatile riding with the crescent tail – goof for stand up and drop knee
– Better control with bottom rear channels
Wave Weapon Super Lightweight Body-Board by Own The Wave
The Wave Weapon Super Lightweight Bodyboard comes in a plethora of designs and colors so you can get a board that fits your personality. Now that we have the looks out of the way, let’s talk about why this board is so solid for both kids and adults. This board has a lightweight and strong core that offers bouncy, speed and flexibility. It was developed and designed to allow riders of all ages to have really good control while riding waves. It is also available in three different sizes including 33 inches, 37 inches and 41 inches. This means that there is probably a size for you. Don’t wait any longer and hop on this board today.
– Sleek design with freebies including fin tethers and a coiled leash
– Made to be durable with a water resistant core
– Maneuverability and speed with the 60/40 rails to give the rider better mobility
Hubblite Twin Fish Bodyboard
The 54” Hubblite Twin Fish Bodyboard is a soft board that comes with a leash and fins. This is the next level of bodyboarding and the product speaks for itself. It is the perfect combination of control and maneuverability. It’s got a lightweight, yet thick, EPS core that allows for excellent float for adults and kids alike. With or without skegs, you can shred on this board which allows you to beat the surfboard restricted or the black ball areas. The twin fins that you get with the purchase are removable with the screw-lock system. This board is compatible with most dual tab fin brands.
– EPS core for durability and lightweight
– Triple stringer
– Shallow tail and compatible with most twin fins
– High density slick for a smooth ride
– Channel hull bottom
– Includes both leash and fins with purchase
– Wavedeck crosslink