We don’t have the statistics, but based on experience and prior knowledge, we know that anglers spend a lot of time on their feet while they are out getting their catch for the day. Do yourself a favor and get yourself a pair of fishing shoes. Your feet will thank you and you’ll be able to fish for longer periods of time while being comfortable.
The things you should be looking for when you purchase your fishing shoes are breathability, quality cushioning, insulation, waterproofing/water drainage and proper arch support. These are all very important factors when looking for a pair of fishing shoes and if you don’t find something that meets this criteria, you might end up paying for it later.
These can be shoes, boots and even hiking boots can do the trick depending on the features. However, there are some shoes that are designed to take on a fishing trip and to give you the features you need to feel your best while you’re on the water.
That said, there are a lot of options out there which can make it hard to decide. Nobody wants to fork out the money for a product and find out later that these were known to not be the best product. This is why we’ve created this list of some of the best fishing shoes of 2019. We hope this list of highly rated fishing shoes helps you to feel more informed on the topic, and in turn, give you a little more confidence when you’re ready to buy. Enjoy!
ALEADER Men’s Quick Drying Aqua Water Shoes
The ALEADER Men’s Quick Drying Aqua Water Shoes are a great option if you’re looking for a budget pair of fishing shoes. In almost 20 different color options, you are able to get the fishing shoes to fit your style. These fishing shoes have a ton of features that make them perfect for your next fishing trip. They offer drainage ports that are made to keep the water moving if it gets in your shoes. Because, the bottom of a boat is slick, these shoes features rubber pods that are strategically placed for additional traction. The hydrophobic engineered mesh uppers allow your feet to breath on those warm days and dry off faster when they get wet.
– Rubber sole
– Durable and breathable air mesh upper for air flow
– Cushioned outsole and Water Grip for great traction on the wet surface
– ComfortDry arch and sockliner to provide comfort and breathability
– Hole on the sole and open mesh on the upper means your feet will dry faster and stay cool
YUHUAWYH Men Women Water Shoes
The YUHUAWYH Water Shoes for men and women are lightweight and soft. These shoes are very easy to bend which makes them form to your feet. Your feet will be comfortable with this barefoot feeling, soft aqua shoes. These shoes are also very durable and safe. They are equipped with a reinforced heel and soft sole in addition to a smooth and breathable neck design that prevents your feet from getting hot and chafing. They are also perfect for the boat because the drainage holes allow water to come in and head right back out. Then the breathable mesh allows your feet to dry at a much faster pace. They are an affordable option for your everyday angler.
– Built with flexible mesh fabric and adjustable drawstrings with a thick rubber sole
– Easy to put on and take off – the heel design makes it a breeze
– Quick drying fishing shoes that allow your feet to get wet and dry in no time
– Safe and comfortable with a small foam insole and micro-holes to allow your feet to breath
Zhuanglin Men’s Quick Drying Aqua Water Shoes
The Zhuanglin Men’s Quick Drying Aqua Water Shoes are going to be your best friend on your next fishing trip. With over 20 different color schemes, these shoes have a version for everyone. However, you aren’t here for the best looking fishing shoes. These shoes are great for most outdoor activities. The soft rubber soles offer incredible traction when compared to others. They might not last as long as a high end brand that costs upwards of $100, but for the price, these shoes are perfect. Breathable and comfortable with enough durability to hold up to those long days, Zhuanglin Men’s Quick Drying Aqua Water Shoes are some of our favorites of the year.
– Made of 90% fabric
– Soft rubber sole
– Durable and breathable mesh upper for breathability
– The Solyte midsole offers a lightweight midsole with excellent durability and bounce back
– ComfortDry sockliner will give the user a dry and comfortable experience
SoftScience The Fin 2.0 Men’s Boating/Fishing Shoes
If you’re looking for some fishing shoes with a little flair, check out the SoftScience The Fin 2.0 Men’s Boating/Fishing Shoes. These shoes come from the creators of Reebok and Crocs and they have come up with a shoe that has been tested by professional fishermen and boat captains. These are self-draining, lace up fishing shoes that have a synthetic mesh upper that dries quickly. In addition, the foot support and traction are best in class. They are great on everything from jet ski’s to beaches and slippery boat decks. You’ll find most boating shoes have a lot of the same features, but not all of them are as high quality as these are.
– Breathable and lightweight with a proprietary Trileon insole that allows for a lightweight shoes that is still as durable as many heavier shoes
– Slip resistant outsole – closed cell copolymer that grips to dry and wet surfaces
– Dries fast and drains quickly with forefront water flow system
Columbia Men’s Drainmaker IV Water Shoe
The Columbia Men’s Drainmaker IV Water Shoe come from a leader in the industry when it comes to outdoor apparel. While these shoes aren’t great for the beach like some of the other options on our list, when it comes to fishing and being on a boat, these shoes are top of the line. They dry extremely fasts and they are very supportive. You can use these for many outdoor activities, but we find that these seem to be the perfect fit for the avid angler.
– Rubber sole
– Combination of synthetic and open mesh upper
– The outsole features the Omni-Grip, non-marking wet grip for traction
– Superior cushioning with the Techlite midsole
– Midsole ports offer best in class water drainage and air flow
If you see any incorrect information in this post or any others, please contact us at email@example.com