When most people start their journey into golfing, it can be a frustrating and daunting venture. Unlike most sports, you can’t get by with brute strength, one ball or one racket. Golfers need to have a full set of clubs including a driver, irons, wedges and a putter to even play the game on the most basic levels. The best sets of clubs your going to find for beginners have at least one wood, one fairway wood, maybe a hybrid, irons and a putter. Many might even include a bag.
When looking to purchase a golf club set for yourself, whether you’re a beginner or amateur, you should consider the cost, the quality of the clubs and the features that you’ll get in the package. An example of this would be that you shouldn’t buy clubs that have stiff irons and drivers that are made for more experienced players because it might only make your game even more difficult. Therefore, you should be starting at a lower level of clubs. This is the approach to take if you are still newer to the game.
That said, there are a lot of sets out there that you can buy and we want to help you get the right set for you. With a list of the features and description of the product, you should feel much more comfortable about making your purchase. Just keep these tips in mind and you’ll be knocking down birdies in no time.
Wilson Golf Men’s 2017 Ultra Complete Package Set
The Wilson Golf Men’s 2017 Ultra Complete Package Set is a perfect starter set of clubs for both men and women, left and right handed. These clubs come with a driver, fairway wood, hybrid, 6 through 9 irons, a pitching wedge, putter, head covers and a bag to carry them in. For under $175, this is a great set to start off with. These clubs are very forgiving which make them perfect for the golfer that is just getting started. While buying an extremely nice set of clubs with a high price tag seems like it will make you look the part on the course (and it will), these clubs are meant for players with more skill. Don’t do that to yourself. Start small and work up.
– The design on these clubs is made to generate more distance for beginners
– Titanium matric driver is big at 460cc – uses low center of gravity and a hot face for launch
– Big sweet spots on the irons and perimeter weighting for improved performance
– Comes with an alignment putter with a soft paddle grip to help with distance and aim
– Ergonomic and lightweight bag has a legs to stand and many pockets
PROSiMMON Golf X9 V2 Golf Clubs Set & Bag
The PROSiMMON Golf X9 V2 Golf Clubs Set & Bag is another great option for an affordable set of clubs that will help you to learn the game. These are one of the most popular starter sets out there for 2019 and they’ve improved on the prior V2 models to build on that success. This company makes clubs for the players that don’t hit the ball perfectly on every shot but are still looking to improve their game and come in with lower scores. This set comes with a driver, 3 wood, a 3 & 4 hybrid, 5 through 9 irons, pitching wedge and a putter. You won’t find many sets with more clubs for this price.
– Titanium matrix driver has an oversized 460cc club head and a 10.5 degree 3 wood
– 3 and 4 hybrids are made to replace those hard to hit long irons
– The irons are stainless steel with steel shafts
– Comes with a cart bag and a 7 way padded top with full length dividers
Precise M5 Men’s Complete Golf Clubs Package Set
No matter if you’re an avid golfer or just starting out, the Precise M5 Men’s Complete Golf Clubs Package Set is going to be the perfect choice for you. This set of clubs features oversized club heads for more forgiveness. These clubs let the weekend warrior get the ball off the ground much easier. These clubs look great and will improve your game.
– This right hand set of clubs comes with a driver, 3 wood, hybrid, 5 through 9 irons, pitching wedge, putter, 3 headcovers and a stand bag
– 460cc driver offers incredible forgiveness and distance
– Putter has a great aiming mechanism
– Irons are stainless steel
– Spacious pockets in the deluxe stand bag
Pinemeadow PRE Men’s 16-Piece Complete Golf Set
The Pinemeadow PRE Men’s 16-Piece Complete Golf Set is another great option if you’re looking for an all-in-one purchase to get you onto the course. This set is currently priced at just under $250 which is well worth the cost when you factor in what you’re getting. Like many sets, you are getting a driver, 3 wood, hybrid, 4 through 9 irons, pitching wedge and a pre-mallet putter. When you have these clubs, you can hit the course with confidence and know that even if you slip up a little, these forgiving clubs will allow you to save face.
– 16 piece complete golf set with carry bag
– 10.5 degree Titanium enhanced driver with a graphite shaft
– 3 wood has a 15 degree face and graphite shaft
– Irons and wedge are made of stainless steel
– Integrated kick stand on dual strap carrying bag
Callaway Men’s Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set
Now we’re at the one of the brands that is a favorite of pros all around the world. The Callaway Men’s Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set is one of the more affordable options for golfers that still want to have that brand recognition. However, Callaway earned their name through having quality products and this set of clubs is no different. This set comes with a driver, 2 fairway woods, 2 hybrids, 4 irons, a putter, 5 headcovers and a very light stand bag. We highly recommend this golf set.
– Full titanium driver that has a large sweet spot and a great deal of forgiveness
– 3 and 5 wood are made for high flying, long shots off the fairway
– The hybrids are a perfect alternative to the long irons
– Comes with a nice stand bag with headcovers giving you the total package
If you see any incorrect information in this post or any others, please contact us at email@example.com