- 1. SereneLife Premium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
- 2. HydroForce White Cap Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
- 3. Peak Expedition Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
- 4. iROCKER Cruiser Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
- 5. FunWater Inflatable Ultra Light Paddle Board
If you are looking for a great way to get out on the water, get some exercise and not take up a great deal of room with equipment, think about an inflatable paddle board. If you’ve never tried, it really is a great time and if you are here looking for the best inflatable paddle board of 2019, then you’ve come to the right place.
We know there are a lot of options out there so in order to make it a little easier on you we made this list of some of the highest rated and best inflatable paddle boards on the market. With a description and list of features, we hope this list will make your shopping decisions a little bit easier. Enjoy!
SereneLife Premium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
The SereneLife Premium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is a product brought to you by the company SereneLife. This paddle board is 6 inches thick and comes equipped with SUP accessories as well as a storage bag to carry the paddle board and the rest of your items. With a wide stance, you can be assured that you will maintain your balance through calm and choppy waters. A non-slip top will keep your feet in place and positioned the way you want them to be without losing your balance. The inflatable air pump that comes along with the paddle board will quickly fill your board with air and ready to hit the water in no time.
– Anti-Slip deck made with a soft material that will cushion your fall
– Triple bottom panel fins makes maneuvering the paddle board easy
– Wide top for stability and better balance
– Perfect for beginners
– Travel friendly with a storage bag containing all of your items
HydroForce White Cap Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
The HydroForce White Cap Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is a paddle board brought to you by the company Bestway. This is a paddle board that is versatile in the sense it can be used as either a paddle board or transform it into a kayak. This paddle board is a lightweight, easy to store, easy to travel with item that is great for beginners. Holding up to 210 pounds, this inflatable paddle board is both durable as it is strong. With a non-slip top, your feet will be sure not to slip off the board. Comes with a carrying bag, oar, air pump, and kayak seat.
– Can be used as either a paddle board or a kayak with a detachable kayak seat
– 3 ply reinforced polyester mesh-core
– 2 layers of laminated PVC material
– Drop stitch construction will not rip easily
– Strong and durable material
– Can hold up to 210 pounds while out on the water, perfect for beginners
Peak Expedition Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
The Peak Expedition Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is a product that is brought to you by the company PEAK Paddle Boards. This paddle board is great for beginners and experts. With being able to support the weight of up to 275 pounds in the water, this paddle board can be used by just about anyone. Weighing a little less than 20 pounds, this paddle board is lightweight, easy to store, and makes traveling comfortable. This paddle board comes with its own air pump as well as a travel bag. Made with durable material, this paddle board will be sure not to rip or be punctured very easily. PEAK Paddle Boards stands behind their product so much they will give you a 30 day return guarantee and a 1 year warranty if something happens to the paddle board within those time frames.
– Durable material
– Holds up to 275 pounds, bring a cooler or another person aboard
– Lightweight military grade dual layer PVC material
– Top quality drop stitching
– Long lasting, will last for years to come
– Comes with travel bag, pump, oar, and fin
iROCKER Cruiser Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
The iRocker Cruiser Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is a paddle board brought to you by the company iRocker. This paddle board is 10’6’’ long, 33’’ wide, and 6” thick, making this a durable paddle board. This paddle board can hold a maximum weight of up to 350 pounds while out on the water, bring another passenger aboard or even a cooler. Coming with a high quality fiber glass paddle, you can break it down in three pieces to fit in your bag. Non-slip material on the top of the deck to assure you will not lose your footing. Great for anyone, from beginners to experts.
– Made with strong and durable material that will not rip or tear
– Comes with a 2 year warranty
– Lightweight and easy to inflate with a provided hand pump
– Adjustable fiberglass paddle that can be used as a kayak paddle as well
– Non-slip material on the top of the paddle board to assure you will not lose footing
FunWater Inflatable Ultra Light Paddle Board
The FunWater Inflatable Ultra Light Paddle Board is a product that is brought to you by the company FunWater. This inflatable paddle board is perfect for children or those who are just beginning to learn how to paddle board. This paddle board has been constructed with extra PVC lining material, making this paddle board very durable. Holding a maximum weight of up to 330 pounds, this paddle board can be used by just about anyone and can hold up to two people as well as a cooler. The top of the deck is made with an anti-slip material that will assure you that you will not lose your balance. The paddle board itself is also 33” wide, this will help maintain your balance.
– Ultra light construction
– Extra PVC lining for added durability
– 1 year warranty as well as a 60 day money back guarantee
– Come with a travel bag as well as every item you will need
– Safe non-slip material