- 1. OutdoorMaster KELVIN Ski Helmet
- 2. Retrospec Traverse H1 2-in-1 Convertible Ski & Snowboard Helmet
- 3. TurboSke Ski Helmet
- 4. Odoland Snow Ski Helmet and Goggles Set
- 5. Giro Slingshot CP Kids Snow Helmet w/Matching Goggles
When thinking about the crucial equipment for your next winter getaway, your winter jacket, snowboard and skis are very important, however, the ski helmet is the most important piece of equipment you can purchase. Multiply this idea when you are talking about your kids. Many might think this is just common sense and it should be. On the other hand, we see more people interested in looking good on the mountain than keeping themselves safe. You should also consider that a child’s body is much more fragile than an adult so protecting their head and brain should be your number one priority.
There is nothing “nerdy” about wearing a helmet and helmets these days are both comfortable and stylish. Ski helmets are categorized by their seasonality and the features they possess. They are made for withstanding the cold while protecting you in addition to having clips made to hold your goggles. If you want a helmet that is a little more versatile, you can get one that allows you to pull out the liner to allow you to use it during those warm summer months. No matter what you buy, remember the fit and sizing are the most important factor to keep in mind. The protection will be lacking if you don’t have the right fit.
That said, there are a lot of options out there when you are looking for a reputable helmet for your child. There are many looks and features to consider and to make this process a little easier for you, we created this list of some of our favorite kids’ ski helmets of 2019. Enjoy!
OutdoorMaster KELVIN Ski Helmet
The OutdoorMaster KELVIN Ski Helmet cracks this list of some of the best kids’ helmets of 2019 for well-deserved reasons. Unbeatable value, style and safety are the words that come to mind when describing the Kelvin Ski Helmet. Comfort is another thing that comes to mind when describing this product as it has removeable earflaps and a fleece lining that are warm and soft in addition to the airflow evacuation channel keeps the head ventilated while riding. This helmet is also very safe and ASTM certified. It is equipped with a shock absorbent EPS core and reinforced ABS shell. This is a great helmet for the kids that are just getting started in outdoor sports.
– This ski helmet is ASTM certified and built for both safety and comfort
– Nine different color options for the kids that have to have their favorite color
– Adjustable size with a dial to make for a perfect fit
– Ventilation is incredible with 14 individual vents
– 1 year 100% satisfaction guarantee
Retrospec Traverse H1 2-in-1 Convertible Ski & Snowboard Helmet
The Retrospec Traverse H1 2-in-1 Convertible Ski & Snowboard is a high performing and great looking helmet that is going to keep you or your child safe. This comes in almost 20 different color options so your helmet can fit your style. This comfortable helmet offers unbelievable protection from impact with a certified ABS exterior and an EPS foam interior so that your child can stay safe while ripping up the mountain. Temperature regulation is unyielding with 10 vents to allow the air to flow. This helmet also includes removeable earmuffs that are warm and plush, as well as a goggle clip so you don’t lose your eyewear.
– 10 vents for total temperature regulation and coolness
– ABS exterior is certified
– Certified EPS foam interior for comfort
– Comes with goggle clips and removeable plush earmuffs
– ErgoKnob is an adjustable dial that allows you to loosen and tighten the framework of the helmet
TurboSke Ski Helmet
For just under $50, you can buy the TurboSke Ski Helmet for your child and be completely at ease knowing that they will be safe wearing this helmet. Available in 5 different colors, the TurboSke Ski Helmet has a soft EPS foam liner permanently set inside the helmet, as well as a hard ABS shell to protect from impact. This hard shell is both effective for reducing the risk of head injury and comfortable at the same time. You get total head coverage while also having full ventilation. Get the fit right with the size adjustment dial that will make the flexible shell close or expand around your head. This works great for most head shapes.
– Helmet fully complies with ASTM and EN1077 safety certified standards
– Get superior protection with the two reinforced layers made of ABS material
– Interior of helmet has high quality EPS foam to absorb shock
– Adjustable venting to allow you to control the airflow
– Size adjustment dial to make a for a perfect fit
Odoland Snow Ski Helmet and Goggles Set
The Odoland Snow Ski Helmet and Goggles Set is a great option for the kids as it protects and has different color options. This helmet comes with ski goggles all in one package. They offer a great mixture of ultra comfort and ventilation because of the technology and premium material used to make this helmet. This is a shockproof, lightweight and stylish helmet. The goggles feature Flow-Tech Venting to allow air flow over the inside of the lens for less fogging. This is a fantastic package that your child will love. You can rest easy knowing your child is safer with this helmet on.
– Package includes the Odoland Unisex Ski Helmet, Odoland Ski Goggles, storage back and instructions
– Helmet is EC EN1077 and ASTM certified
– Ski goggles are FDA approved
– Incredible ventilation with 10 to 12 air vent holes
– Goggles have Flow-Tech Venting to reduce fogging
Giro Slingshot CP Kids Snow Helmet w/Matching Goggles
Quality, good looks and functionality are all available in the Giro Slingshot CP Kids Snow Helmet w/Matching Goggles package. Giro is well-known for making quality helmets and they didn’t stop here. With 15 different color options, your child will have the opportunity to ride with their favorite color on their helmet. However, the most important feature of this helmet is the ability to make it fit right with the Form Fit System. The easy dial allows your child to have a custom fit. Lots of vents to allow airflow and anti-fog goggles will keep your child busy on the mountain all day long.
– 15 different color options
– Plush, soft earpads and liner
– Goggles with double layer face foam, dual lenses and anti-fog coating
– Form Fit System for easy dial in fit
– Helmet ventilation with cool vents on the top