An expense that we get to look forward to as parents are the clothes that the kids wear. This seems pretty obvious. We know we will have to put clothes on the backs of our children but then we start adding in all of their hobbies. Then we get to the fun part and that is buying all the clothes and equipment that come with their extracurriculars.
Now it’s spring and T-Ball is around the corner. This means buying clothes, mitts, and of course, cleats. If you are like me, I have a tough time picking the right cleats for my kids. Maybe they don’t look cool enough or maybe they’re not comfortable. We want to try to avoid this by giving you a few of our favorite brands and styles of kids t ball cleats and what you can expect by getting them.
Under Armour Leadoff LowRM Jr.
These Under Armour kids t ball cleats are a must have for the parent trying to put their kid in a great position to win. This shoe has extraordinary step in comfort because of its synthetic leather upper and added support and durability. The mesh tongue of this shoe creates a better breathing shoe to keep your feet dry and cool throughout the whole game.
In addition, the UA Leadoff Low RM Jr. for boys provides a full length EVA midsole for increased cushioning, comfort and dispersed pressure in the cleats. This shoe will give your son or daughter one less thing to worry about while they’re out there playing some ball.
- Full length EVA midsole for increased comfort dispersed cleat pressure and cushioning
- Rubber molded cleats for ultimate durability and traction for dirt and grass
- Upper made from synthetic leather that offers added durability and unmatched step in comfort
New Balance Junior 4040v4 Rubber Molded
The New Balance Junior 404v4 Rubber Molded kids t ball cleat is another wonderful option for any child needing some cleats. This shoe creates a molded cleat with top notch support all while keeping it low profile. The cushioning in this shoe creates a great fit for long lasting comfort.
The New Balance Junior 4040v4 comes in a variety of colors to provide options for your child. Not only are these shoes functional, they provide comfort and unmatched durability. Some of the details of this shoe include camo lining for the shoe, a durable synthetic upper and trusted rubber molded bottom.
This shoe is a great option for the parent that is looking for functionality and savings.
- Rubber molded spikes and outsole to provide support and added traction while on the field
- Mesh and Synthetic upper to provide breathability and unmatched durability to keep the feet dry and cool
Adidas Performance Kids’ Icon MD Baseball Shoes
The adidas Performance Kid’s Icon MD Baseball Shoes are an excellent option for your future all-star. Adidas has long been a leader in the industry when it comes to sports apparel and they didn’t disappoint when they released the Icon MD. This shoe is going to provide a bit more ‘pop’ in your kid’s game. The Nubuck upper provides this shoe great support, added comfort and an improved fit over comparable models. The adidas Icon MD baseball cleat gives your t ball player a padded midsole that will provide them with the maximum supportive comfort that will last for as long as you need them to. The Icon MD also has an outsole made of molded rubber which will proved enhanced speed and traction on dirt and grass to help increase your child’s performance on the baseball field.
- Lightweight and cushioned midsole for maximum comfort during all parts of the game
- Gloss print nubuck upper that offers a supportive and snug fit
- Molded rubber outsole that will proved impressive traction on dirt and grass
- Marbled finish for a little bit of style
NIKE Boy’s Vapor Ultrafly Keystone Baseball Cleat
The Nike Boy’s Vapor Ultrafly Keystone Baseball Cleat makes the perfect shoe for your little t ball player. Even if your kid is a little younger, it pays to make sure their feet are taken care of.
When your little ball player hits the field, you want to make sure their cleats are functional and comfortable. With Nike’s Vapor Ultrafly Keystone Baseball Cleats, you are getting both of those and a whole lot more. They have been designed using Nike’s FASTFLEX technology which helps promote increased flexibility and range. Your child will get heightened durability and unmatched support thanks to the TPU mesh and synthetic leather upper that was designed for breathability and durability. This shoe has a 12-spike layout that will provide increased speed, stability and traction for your little all-star, so they will be their best on the field.
- Phylon midsole to ensure responsive cushioning with an EVA insole to absorb impact
- Solid rubber outsole for protection with 4 spikes in the heel and 8 full length cleats in the forefoot for acceleration and grip to improve your game
- Promoting a natural range of motion flex grooves in the outsole
Mizuno Kids’ 9-Spike Advanced Franchise 9 Baseball Cleats
For your little t ball player, the Mizuno Kid’s 9-Spike Advanced Franchise 9 Baseball Cleats are just what you’ve been looking for. This model has a synthetic leather upper for an enhanced fit without sacrificing comfort or feel. The full-length midsole provides the Franchise 9 a reduction in cleat pressure and maximum padding. This kids t ball cleat has a stud layer and an outsole that is rubber molded to provide your kid with support, speed and support on any kind of field they play on.
- A full-length midsole that offers toe to heel cushion for comfort
- An upper made of synthetic leather for support, fit and stability
- 9 spike Advanced rubber studs and outsold for ultimate comfort and durability
These are just a few of the options you can choose from, but we found these are some of the highest rated models on the market. We hope this article has helped in your decision.