- 1. HAWK MMA Gloves Grappling Gloves
- 2. Cheerwing Half Finger MMA Gloves
- 3. ZooBoo MMA Gloves
- 4. EMRAH Pro Style MMA Grappling Gloves
- 5. Sanabul Essential 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves
- 6. Everlast Pro Style MMA Grappling Gloves
- 7. Combat Sports Pro Style MMA Gloves
- 8. RDX MMA Gloves
- 9. Venum Challenger MMA Gloves
- 10. Hayabusa T3 MMA Boxing Gloves
Many of us are in search of fun new ways to test ourselves. You might find many ways to do this. It might include reading books, jogging or meditation. In this case, we are addressing those that are ready to take on the challenge of MMA.
If you are thinking about getting into MMA, Kickboxing, Muay Thai or Boxing, MMA gloves are going to be a major part of your training regimen. No matter which discipline you are training in, one part of your workout will be to work on your striking wearing these boxing gloves. But how do you choose what kind of boxing gloves to get? That’s a great question and that is what we are going to try to help you with.
There are many brands and styles of MMA gloves to look at depending on what you’re looking for and how much money you’re looking to spend. All that being said, we have put together a list of some of our favorite MMA gloves for 2019. All of the gloves we list are highly rated and some of the more popular brands in the industry. If you are just getting into MMA and you are looking for some gloves to get you started. Check this out.
Please enjoy our list of the best MMA gloves of 2019.
HAWK MMA Gloves Grappling Gloves
If you are just starting in the sport of MMA, you might not want to drop a lot of money on new gloves. If you want to try this sport out and want to buy some gloves to do it with, the Hawk MMA Gloves are some solid gloves to start with.
These gloves will run you $10 and get you on your way to your MMA goals. They are made of premium synthetic leather and provide the user sold construction for your hand safety.
– Offers high tech performance
– Added pinholes provide breathability
– Double stitched
– Foam padding in the palm of glove
– Look great
– Thumb lock for hand safety
– Hook and Loop with Velcro closure
Cheerwing Half Finger MMA Gloves
For just under $15 you can pick up the MMA gloves from Cheerwing. These gloves are durable and tough enough to last you a long time with its high quality thread stitching.
The Cheerwing MMA Gloves features optimal protection for striking in competition and training. These gloves are a must have if you are thinking of getting into MMA as they are durable enough to use every day and they protect what you need most when you strike; your hands. They are made a pre-curve design that is ergonomically improved over past models.
They are made of high quality PU leather and have sponge in the palm of the glove.
– Great for training with ultimate protection for hands and wrist
– Tough and durable with the pre curve design and premium synthetic leather make
– Breathable and comfortable with features in the palm that allow for more airflow
– Adjustable Velcro wrist band makes them easy to put on and off
ZooBoo MMA Gloves
The ZooBoo MMA Gloves are great for the recreational striker. These gloves come in at under $15 and are probably better used for hitting the bags than hitting other people. However, don’t let the price tag fool you. These gloves are well made and will do the job if you need some basic gloves to get you through a session.
These gloves are made of high quality synthetic leather and are stitched well. Like many other MMA gloves, these have a pre curved design that is meant to keep you from injuring your hands, fingers and wrists. There are three layers of protection in these gloves which include a high rebound EV, buffer sponge and high foaming PE.
– These gloves are strong and durable for the price. Made of synthetic leather, these gloves are made to last
– These gloves look cool with a ghost bones design that will make you feel like training even harder
– Wrap wrist support to prevent injury
– Breathable with perforations
EMRAH Pro Style MMA Grappling Gloves
The EMRAH Pro Style MMA Grappling Gloves are an affordable option for those that are looking to get into the sport of MMA. They come in three different colors and offer a pre curve design that will keep your hand safe while you train.
These gloves are made of Maya hide synthetic leather to make them last your long training sessions. In addition to the material, the EMRAH Pro Style MMA Grappling Gloves were built with a cross directional system that reinforces the wrist strap keeping your hands and wrist safe. In addition to the sold build, these gloves feature E-Cool technology for less moisture.
– E-Cool technology with moisture wicking features for less sweat and smell
– Finger ridges that are articulated for easy movement
– Cross directional system in the build that reinforces the wrist strap
– Maya hide synthetic leather build for toughness and resiliency
Sanabul New Item Essential 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves
The New Item Essential 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves by Sanabul are great for MMA or training with the bag. These versatile gloves are perfect for a seamless transition between grappling and striking. They are made of performance engineered leather for quality and durability. In addition, the Durasoft impact protection foam offers the fighter softness and protection against injury while training. To make the gloves even more secure, the MMA gloves by Sanabul feature a hook and loop closure system that makes it easier to get the glove on our off.
These gloves are highly recommended for those that are looking to get some tough rounds in.
– Great for MMA and seamless transitions from striking to grappling
– 7 ounce gloves
– Made with performance engineered leather
– Durasoft impact protection foam will lessen the impact upon striking to protect your hands from injury
– Hook and Loop closure system for easy on and off
– Use for MMA training, not for punching bags
Everlast Pro Style MMA Grappling Gloves
Now we start getting into the gloves made by one of the most well-known fighting companies in the world. We are talking about the Everlast Pro Style MMA Grappling Gloves. Everlast has been creating quality fighting products for many years and they continue to do great work with these affordable MMA gloves.
The Everlast Pro Style MMA Grappling gloves features closed cell foam technology for ultimate protection for your hands. The EverFresh technology offered with these gloves prevents offensive odors because of the antimicrobial treatment in this technology. The adjustable Hook and Loop strap offers you a secure fit and a way to get you MMA gloves on and off quickly.
– Well made with synthetic leather and excellent construction for durability
– EverFresh technology for moisture wicking. This will keep your hands dry and smelling fresh
– Superior wrist support and customizable fit with full wrist wrap strap
Combat Sports Pro Style MMA Gloves
The Pro Style MMA Gloves by Combat Sports offers support and great looks for those looking to train in MMA. You can pick up these quality gloves for just for just under $25 and you would be making a great purchase with these highly rated MMA gloves.
These gloves meet all professional requirements so they can be used in competition. These gloves weight 5 ounces and they have ¾ inch padding for your protection. There is an open palm design that allows you to grapple with no issue and they are made of durable leather for longevity and resiliency.
Overall, these gloves are great for anything MMA related. We wouldn’t recommend hitting the heavy bag with them because you may injure yourself.
– Durable leather build
– Meets all state regulations for competition in amateur and professional fights
– Weight is 5 ounces
– ¾ inch padding for safety
– Offer multiple sizes for hands of all size
RDX MMA Gloves
When you are trading shots with your training partner, you can stay ahead of the other fighters with these RDX MMA gloves made for both striking and grappling. Fighting, parring or punching in the cage hasn’t been this comfortable for a long time and for just around $40 you can get your hands on these high quality MMA gloves.
These MMA gloves are made of authentic leather that is made to last. It’s anti-microbial lining and breathability allow for your hands to stay relatively dry and odor free. In addition, the shock absorbing technology this glove offers is second to none. RDX made an MMA glove that is the perfect combination of gel integrated padding that will stay snug on your hand from your knuckles down to your wrists.
– Made of Authentic cowhide leather
– Reinforced and strengthened with high quality stitching
– Get efficient protection against shock with the Polymax contoured Tri-Slab padding that flows over the knuckles
– Quick-EZ hook and loop build make for easy on and off
– Inner lining features moisture wicking microfabric that will fight odor and wetness
– Enhanced breathability with moisture management mesh that spreads throughout palm
Venum Challenger MMA Gloves
The Venum Challenger MMA Gloves are great quality gloves for under $50. Here you get quality at an affordable price. They are designed in Thailand and made with semi leather. These gloves are great for both fighting in the ring and training in the gym.
The double closure system ensures a perfect fit and easy access for guaranteed support and comfort. The leather Velcro closure is there to prevent injury as well as the high density foam that was used to make the Venum Challenger MMA Gloves. The thumb and finger openings are reinforced so you don’t have to worry about these gloves coming apart on you after a few training sessions.
– Adjustable strap allows for wrist safety
– Extremely comfortable and break in nicely
– Velcro strap system to secure hand positioning
– Better shock absorption and protection through the layered foam built
– High quality stitching and thread for durability and resiliency.
Hayabusa T3 MMA Boxing Gloves
For the XL size Hayabusa T3 MMA gloves, they are going to run you around $90 but these gloves are top of the line and you’ll feel it when you train with these. These gloves were designed by the in house team at Hayabusa and you can tell they took their time in creating these gloves. The quality is top notch and you can tell when you wear them.
These gloves use multi-directional Dual-X closure which is used to stabilize the wrist and hand. They also have fusion splinting technology which ensures the alignment of your thumb and wrist. Overall, these gloves are great and you get what you pay for.
– These gloves are idea for striking, sparring or combat
– Gloves have pre-curve design meant to reduce fatigue of the hand
– XT2 antimicrobial lining reduces odor and bacteria
– Y-Volar design or great control and stability
Some of the commonly asked questions when looking for MMA gloves are below with the answers.
How much do MMA Gloves weigh?
Much of this depends on the fighting promotion. However, the UFC allows for MMA gloves to be between 4 and 6 ounces. Much of this depends on the size of the gloves.
How to make your own MMA gloves?
There are ways you can do this and there are many videos out there. However, we don’t suggest trying to make your MMA gloves as it could lead to injury for you or your sparring partner.
Where to get MMA gloves?
If you are looking to get MMA gloves, you can go through many websites and stores. If you follow the link at the top of our page, it will take you to a site to buy your own MMA gloves.
Do MMA gloves hurt more than boxing gloves?
MMA gloves are smaller than boxing gloves. This means that in the short term, the MMA gloves might hurt more. There are theories as to the long term damage had by MMA versus boxing. Many think the constant beating that boxers take over a long period cause more damage.