Last Updated on December 14, 2022
- 1. Apex APX-DLY Stand-Up Paddle Board Dolly
- 2. Suspenz Double SUP Airless Cart
- 3. ABN Universal Kayak Paddle Board Canoe Carrier
- 4. SUP Wheels Evolution SUP Carrier
- 5. Universal Paddle Board SUP Dolly
Paddle Board Carts are a nice little accessory to have when you are an avid stand up paddle boarder. Also known as dollys, the paddle board cart is any kind of cart that will carry your paddle board as you pull it. Usually it carries one, but in some cases they will hold more than one board.
In most cases, the paddle board bottom will rest on the side with a set of wheels on the care. The person will then hold the noses of the board with an attached suction cup handle, rope or netting and pull it to wherever they are going. These are perfect for anyone that bikes or walks to the water. These carts or dollys are sturdy and durable and can handle sandy beaches or rocky roads.
All that being said, there are many options for paddle board carts to choose from and we want to help you make a decision by talking about some of the best rated paddle board carts for 2019. We hope this information will make you decision a little easier.
Apex APX-DLY Stand-Up Paddle Board Dolly
The Apex APX-DLY Stand-Up Paddle Board Dolly is a product that is brought to you by the company Apex. If you are a serious paddle board enthusiast that takes care of your paddle boards, using this paddle board cart to transport your board from the water to your next destination is a must. Many people damage their paddle boards just from walking from the parking lot to the surf spot, whether the board gets heavy and slips from them or they accidentally drop it, using a cart is a much safer and faster route to transporting your board. Use this paddle board cart if you are on a day long adventure in which you will be moving from spot to spot.
– Pneumatic tires can handle any rough terrain
– Foam bumpers protect your board from any scratches or scuffs
– Includes a bungee rope to tie down and secure your board
– Lightweight and very strong aluminum
– Rust resistant
Suspenz Double SUP Airless Cart
The Suspenz Double SUP Airless Cart is a paddle board cart that is brought to you by the company Suspenz. This specific paddle board cart is unique in the sense that it can hold up to two stand up paddle boards at a time. This will make leaving your spot much easier to do if you are carrying two paddle boards or you have a friend that needs theirs transported along with you. Do not worry about puncturing your tires on rough terrain, the Suspenz Double Airless Cart has airless tire wheels which will never go flat. With a lightweight aluminum frame, this cart will not be hard to get in and out of your car or home.
– Able to transport up to 2 SUP paddle boards 7 inches thick
– Padded neoprene foam bars to rest your paddle boards on top
– Lightweight aluminum frames
– Airless tires will not go flat
– Perfect for transporting paddle boards over rough terrain
ABN Universal Kayak Paddle Board Canoe Carrier
The ABN Universal Kayak Paddle Board Canoe Carrier is a paddle boat carrier that is brought to you by the company ABN. This paddle board cart is very versatile in the sense that it can carry more than just paddle boards. This carrier can also help transport other devices such as canoes, kayaks, float mats, and Jon boats. Holding a maximum weight of up to 200 pounds, you can basically transport anything with this dolly. Easy to inflate 9.5’’ tires, this makes moving over rough terrain much easier. Lightweight and compact, you will have no problems with storing this carrier in your car. Designed with a 12 foot strap, you will be able to secure your paddle boards or whatever else you decide to take with you.
– Foamed padded bumpers to save your board from scratches
– Folds for easy storage
– Removable tires for added storage space
– Easy inflatable tires for any terrain
– Can be stored in a large backpack
– Holds a maximum weight of 200 pounds
SUP Wheels Evolution SUP Carrier
The SUP Wheels Evolution SUP Carrier is a product that is brought to you by the company SUP Wheels. This carrier has a unique and simple design, being able to attach to a bicycle, you can either walk your paddle boards to the next location or you can bicycle your paddle boards to the location. This carrier will hold any sort of board you may need to bring with you. From stand up paddle boards to surf boards, this durable carrier will be sure to hold down and secure the device. Airless wheels will never go flat, making it easy to move across any terrain. Weighing only 8.4 pounds, this carrier is made from lightweight aluminum that is easy to store and bring with you on your paddle board and surfing trips.
– Connects to a bicycle
– Airless tires will never go flat
– Made with a lightweight aluminum, easy to store
– Comes with a safety strap
– 15 inch frame will fit any type of board
Universal Paddle Board SUP Dolly
The Universal Paddle Board SUP Dolly is a product that is brought to you by the company Redneck Convent. This dolly is versatile in the sense that it can hold not only paddle boards, but can help transport kayaks, canoe, paddle boards, float mats, and Jon boats. Being able to hold a maximum weight of 300 pounds, you will virtually be able to carry whatever water device you need to bring with you. With easy to inflate tires, this dolly will be able to cover any terrain that you come across with ease. Over sized padded bumpers will assure you that your paddle board will not get scratched up or scuffed.
– Holds a maximum weight of 300 pounds
– Padded bumpers for paddle board security
– Inflatable tires will cover any terrain in your way
– Folds up and is easy to store
– Made of lightweight and durable aluminum