The most beautiful thing about running is the simplicity of it all. Just lace up your running shoes and hit the road. On the other hand, if you are going for a long run, you might want to bring a couple snacks for energy and a drink or two. You might also want to bring your keys and your phone and maybe even some cash in case you need to stuff on the way home.
All of a sudden, you’ve got a lot more things than you might have thought and your running clothes aren’t made to have a lot of pockets or places to carry your stuff. This is where the genius of the running hydration belt comes into play. This is a pack that fits around your waste that allows you to carry some additional things as well as some water. This way you can stay hands free while you keep your running stride.
When choosing the right running hydration belt, you need to determine what you are going to need on your run and how far you’ll be going. The longer the run, the more space you may need.
That being said, we know there are a lot of options out there and because of this we wanted to compile this list with some of the best running hydration belts of the 2019 season. With a description of the product and a list of the features you should feel more informed on the topic. We hope you find this list helpful.
URPOWER Running Belt
The URPOWER Running Belt is a multifunctional belt that is water resistant, has zipper pockets and 2 water bottles. The water bottles that come with this belt are 6 oz each which makes them perfect for a run. They aren’t too big or too small. This is one of the more affordable hydration belts out there right now. Some have complained about the belt bouncing when they ran but we didn’t notice any of that. The key is to make sure the fit is right. This belt is made of a breathable neoprene material with an adjustable strap and reflectors for night running. There is a large pocket with a zipper that you can keep your phone in as well as running your headphones through the hole designed for that.
– Made of lightweight neoprene material
– Waterproof and tear resistant material that weighs less than 4.5 oz
– Dual function that allows you to listen to music through headphone cable cord and holds 6 oz water bottles
– Lifetime guarantee
BringIt Running Belt with Water Bottles
The BringIt Running Belt with Water Bottles is another great option for a running hydration belt. This belt is durable and comfortable and those are two keys if you are going to be running long distances wearing this belt. The neoprene pocket is 4” tall and 7.5” wide as well as being water resistant. It’ll fit your iPhone as well as other valuable like your keys and cash.
This belt comes stock with two 10 oz water bottles that have pull tops. Most of the belts you’ll find will come with two 6 oz bottles. This belt is also super comfortable with gel activated bums that improve grip as well. This a nice running hydration belt at an affordable price.
– Large 7.5” long pocket will fit your big smart phone
– Comfortable and secure grip with gel based interior
– Get more water for your run with two 10 oz bottles
– Fit is adjustable and ranges from 25 inches to 40 inches
Runtasty Winners’ Running Fuel Belt
The Runtasty Winners’ Running Fuel Belt was voted one of the best hydration belts of the year. For right around $30 you can pick up this new belt and make it your solution for staying hydrated while running. The best thing about this belt is the fit. The new gel based interior lining adds durability, fit and comfort in one. You won’t get any bounce with this belt thanks to the adjustable and soft waist band and strong buckle. You’ll also get a total of 17 oz of water via two leak and BPA free water bottles. It’s also got a neoprene, waterproof pocket for your valuables. This is all about feel and this is one of the most comfortable running belts out there.
– Ultimate fit and comfort with anti-slip technology
– Two different large pockets that will hold your smart phone and other belongings
– Touchscreen compatible cover so you don’t have to pull your phone out to change the song
– Two BPA free water bottles for a total of 17 oz
Nathan Trail Mix Hydration Running Belt
The Nathan Trail Mix Hydration Running Belt is another incredible running hydration belt on our list and for good reason it comes with two 10 oz flasks that will keep your electrolyte and water fluids separate from each other. The SpeedFit holsters secure the flasks for one-handed, quick hydration while you run. It’s got a specialized material that will keep the flasks in one place. In addition to all this, the Nathan Trail Mix Hydration Running Belt has a storage pocket that is big with a zipper that will hold most phones along with any running accessories you might need.
– Zippered pocket holds large smartphones to stay handsfree while running
– Comes with two 10 oz water bottles with pull caps for easy hydration
– Belt stays snug and comfortable while you run
– Speed holsters allow you to quickly and easily pull flasks from belt to hydrate and easily put back
– Comes in a variety of colors so you have options
Fitletic Hydration Belt – HD08 Hydra 16
The Fitletic Hydration Belt – HD08 Hydra 16 is serious business when it comes to hydration running belts. This belt has many fantastic features that make this one of the best of the year including the two quick draw holsters that hold two 8 oz flasks. It has large pockets and straps for gels which works great on long runs. This multipurpose belt can be used for marathons, Ironmans or any level of training you are doing.
– This belt is bounce free with Dura-Comfort technology
– Phone friendly and fits up to an iPhone 8 Plus
– Has many features including insulated pouch, energy gel loops and race bib toggles
– Rapid hydration with two quick release 8 oz bottles