Last Updated on July 7, 2023
There is no better feeling than having a warm and cozy sleeping bag ready for you after a long day of hiking and camping. Many sleeping bags that you buy at the stores are great for keeping you warm, adding a sleeping bag liner however does much more than just that. It is important to have a comfortable sleeping bag, for if you are on a camping trip or hiking, it can be very difficult to save your energy if you get no sleep from tossing and turning all night. Adding a sleeping bag liner to your sleeping bag has many benefits and it is worth taking up the extra small space in your backpack.
Sleeping bag liners can also help warm the sleeping bag even more during those freezing cold nights. Often times when you are out camping or hiking and you are transporting your sleeping bag along with you, it can get very dirty from the outside elements. Dirt and dust accumulate very quickly on sleeping bags, with a liner placed inside of your bag when you are ready to use it, this can keep you from rolling around in dirt all night. Down below will be the many benefits of a sleeping bag liner as well as different brands from different companies and how each individual liner product differs from the next.
- 1. Vumos Sleeping Bag Liner and Camping Sheet
- 2. Sea to Summit Reactor Thermolite Sleeping Bag Liner
- 3. The Friendly Swede Travel and Camping Sheet Sleeping Bag Liner
- 4. Coleman Stratus Adult Fleece Sleeping Bag Liner
Vumos Sleeping Bag Liner and Camping Sheet
The Vumos Sleeping Bag Liner and Camping Sheet is a liner that is brought to you by the company Vumos. At the low price of just 20 US dollars, this sleeping bag liner will be one of the best purchases you make for your next camping trip. Lightweight and able to fold up into a pouch for quick and easy disassembly, this liner has everything you could possibly need.
– Full Length Zip – The Vumos Sleeping Bag Liner and Camping Sheet is designed with a full length zipper that runs down one side of the liner and a zip that runs the length of the bottom of the liner. This full length zipper can be zipped up for the use of one person or you can double the size by unzipping the liner to spread it out across whatever platform you decide.
– Fabric – This liner is made with 100% polyester fabric with a soft and silky finish. Now you can finally feel comfortable and at home while sleeping inside your bag.
– Stuff Sack – For easy transport, this liner comes with a ‘stuff sack’. The liner itself is made from a silky and lightweight/breathable material, this makes folding the liner up extremely easy, once it is folded up, you can then stuff it in the sack so it will not unravel or take up much room.
Sea to Summit Reactor Thermolite Sleeping Bag Liner
The Reactor Thermolite Sleeping Bag Liner is brought to you by the company Sea to Summit. This particular liner is a great item to take with you for those cold fall or winter nights. At an affordable well worthy price of just 25 US dollars, this lightweight sleeping bag liner can enhance your camping experience immensely. With the Thermolite technology, the fabric in which this liner is constructed can improve heat up to 7 degrees.
– Mummy Shape – This liner has a unique ‘mummy’ shape. This shape is not for fashion purposes however. The ‘mummy’ shape is a shape that fits the body well, with a wide lower area for you to have room to move your legs and feet, the shape thins out near the head of the liner. This ensures that little to no heat escapes through any pockets and keeps the fabric close to you.
– Protects Bag – The liner helps protect your sleeping bag from getting dirty. Sleeping bags tend to cost a pretty penny, washing them over and over however will ruin the quality of the sleeping bag. Using this liner helps protect the inside of the sleeping bag against anything from dirt to bugs, just simply remove the liner whenever you are done with it and throw it in the wash. The fabric the liner is made from is made to be washed time and time again.
– Fabric – Made with viscose and polyester, this liner is durable as it is warm and comfortable.
The Friendly Swede Travel and Camping Sheet Sleeping Bag Liner
The Friendly Swede Travel and Camping Sheet Sleeping Bag Liner is brought to you by the company, The Friendly Swede. This sleeping bag liner is not only great for taking on your camping trips but works well for an alternative to those questionable hotel bed sheets. With an elegant design and soft fabric perfect for your skin, this particular liner is sold for the low price of just 25 US dollars. Take this liner with you on your next adventure, you will not regret it!
– Velcro – This liner has one opening which is located on the side of the sheet. Either leave the opening open or Velcro the opening shut to keep the heat in the bag. The opening is just big enough for you to easily slip in and out of the liner when needed.
– Warranty – With a lifetime warranty, if anything happens to your liner or you are unsatisfied with its quality, you can easily get your money back or have a brand new liner shipped to your free of charge.
– Fabric – This liner is made with 100% polyester and has a silky texture. It also has a pillow pocket for further comfortability.
Coleman Stratus Adult Fleece Sleeping Bag Liner
The Coleman Stratus Adult Fleece Sleeping Bag Liner is brought to you by the company Coleman. Coleman is known for its great outdoor products and with this liner, you will not be disappointed. This particular sleeping bag liner excels in many ways, with the fleece fabric, this liner can be used as a sleeping bag by itself. Best used during the cold fall or winter months, you will not regret spending the 30-40 US dollars on this product.
– Fleece – Unlike many liners, this liner is made with fleece. Because the fabric is naturally very warm, this liner is great to use in temperatures that drop below 50 degrees. The liner itself can act as a sleeping bag, but when put inside a sleeping bag, the heat of the bag can add on another 15 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring you will not freeze in the middle of the night.
– Stuff Sack – This product is accompanied by a ‘stuff sack’. This sack allows you to fold up your liner and have a place to store it while you set up camp after a long hike. It is also lightweight so carrying it around does not add on much extra weight.
– Zip Flow – The zip flow protector on this liner allows you to easily zip up in your sleeping bag without any unwanted snags that could ultimately cause a rip or tear in the fabric.