- 1. System APX Men’s Snowboard Boots
- 2. HEAD Classic BOA Snowboard Boots
- 3. DC Phase Snowboard Boots
- 4. Burton Moto BOA Snowboard Boots
- 5. K2 Maysis Snowboarding Boot 2018
Next to your snowboard, the snowboard boots that you wear might be the most important piece of equipment you can have. The right pair of snowboard boots can be what makes or breaks you when you’re out on the mountain. When you purchase your snowboard boots you must make sure they fit correctly, comfortably and that they work with the bindings on your snowboard. This is not the place you should try to save money. It pays to take your time and potentially spend a little more when you are buying your boots.
There are many things you should take into consideration when choosing your next pair of snowboard boots. These include fit, boot flex, liners, lacing systems, socks, sizing and footbeds. All of these are parts of the snowboarding boots that you need to take into account. We know this is a lot of stuff to think about when making your purchase, but they are all important factors to keep in mind.
That being said, there are so many snowboard boots out there that it may be difficult to pick the one for you. This is why we’ve compiled this list of some of the best snowboard boots of 2019. Every one of the boots we are listing below are highly rated and well-reviewed by users. By adding a description of the product and a list of features, we hope you feel informed enough to make a decision you’ll feel good about. We hope it helps.
System APX Men’s Snowboard Boots
The System APX Men’s Snowboard Boots are one of the most affordable pair of snowboarding boots on our list. However, don’t take the price as an indication of the quality of these boots because they are a great pair to use. These extremely durable boots mix peak performance with superior comfort. The classic and simple style of these boots make them some of our favorites of the season. The laces use metal hooks for lasting power and hold. The Thermofit heat moldable liners offer a custom fit for the rider while an articulating cuff is there for smooth flex. This is a high quality boot in an affordable package.
– Liner is Thermofit heat moldable meaning you will get a perfect fit for your foot
– Uses Reinforced traditional lacing to keep the boots tight in all the right places
– Three year warranty that comes with these boots
HEAD Classic BOA Snowboard Boots Men’s
The HEAD Classic BOA Snowboard Boots for Men are very comfortable with a forward lean and a forgiving flex that was built for the intermediate and beginner riders. It features a Thermofit Linger that has a pre-molded EVA built for a great fit right out of the box. In addition, it also comes with the 3D molded Foot Precise Guidance (FPG) insole for great support for your foot. The breathable L-pads that are located in the heel wrap around your ankles to keep your foot in one place while it protects your ankles from having the boot press on your pressure points. These are just a couple of the great features that come with these snowboard boots.
– Thermofit Liner in these boots is a pre-molded EVA construction that fits great immediately
– FPG (Foot Precise Guidance) insole has a heel shape that is cupped with a curved arch area under the instep
– Moonwalker sole was made for the snowboarder
DC Phase Snowboard Boots Men’s
The DC Phase Snowboard Boots fit true to size. The material is firm and the boots are very light which add to the comfort you get with these incredible boots. The Phase is a simple snowboarding boot but it is far from being a basic boot. The value you are getting with this boot is great and it features the simplicity of traditional lace closure and the ultra-comfortable lightweight Unilite Foundation outsole. The Redliner has a multi-layer built that features EVA memory foam that is mixed with a thermal regulating fleece giving the user comfort and fit.
– Traditional lacing with strategically designed overlays in the uppers of the boots which provides more leverage and power for great fit and shell closure
– Foundation Unilite Outsole that is extremely light and designed to secure descent and ascent
– The Redliner offers pure performance through the multi-layer built
– Snow Basic Insoles is a die cut EVA sold made for durability and comfort
Burton Moto BOA Snowboard Boots
The Burton Moto BOA Snowboard Boots offer a great looking snowboarding boot in a functional package. Burton has made sure that you purchase a boot that already has that broken in feeling with a comfortable fit when you first try them on. The ease, speed and warrantied performance of the closure system on these boots feature no waisted time with the New England Rope laces. This is in addition to the extremely light KynoLITE outsole that features the softest cushioning even when the temperature drops to cold conditions. These boots are built to last.
They were designed with an inner coiler spool to direct the laces and the dial it in system still has its effective, easy and quick adjustment to the laces. All of these add to the long lasting quality offered by Burton.
– BOA lacing system features coiler technology
– Burton uses their exclusive New England Ropes for laces
– Comes with 1+ liner with integrated lacing which gives the rider a custom and comfortable fit
– Boot features the DynoLITE Outsole with their sleeping bag reflective foil
K2 Maysis Snowboarding Boot 2018 – Men’s
The Men’s K2 Maysis Snowboarding Boot gives you the perfect blend of performance, durability and style. These boots are packed full of technology that is tangible and an aid to your performance on the mountain. The Maysis features the Endo™ 2.0 construction for a smooth flex, a rugged Vibram® outsole and the BOA Conda liner that has tightening dials that work great for heel hold and fit. This boot features a durable synthetic upper and custom moldable liner. Overall, it is one of our favorites for the 2019 season.
– Boa Conda liner that has dials that tighten for heel hold and fit
– The New Endo 2.0 build offers consistent flex, fit and durability
– Intuition Control Foam 3D liners offer a custom fit through heat molding
– Superior grip and durability with the Vibram Pro Light outsoles