- 1. Plano 7771 Guide Series Tackle System
- 2. SRA Cases EN-AC-FC-B086-BK Toolbox
- 3. Wakeman Fishing Single Tray Tackle Box
- 4. Elkton Outdoors Rolling Tackle Box
- 5. 6383 Classic 3-Tray Tackle Box
When you go fishing, you want to know where all of your fishing tools are. This is why it is vital that you buy the best tackle box that you possibly can; one that you can depend on for many years to come. The best tackle boxes are the ones that keep all of your fishing gear organized so you can quickly grab whatever you need while you’re out on the water. When you know you have a good tackle box, you’re able to focus on fishing and you’ll know that everything you need is right there in your trusty box.
It used to be that there were just a few tackle box options made by just a couple of companies, but these days you have a number of great box options to choose from. Not only will you want to find a tackle box that has all of the compartments you will need, you will also want to decide on how heavy you want it to be and your preferred all-around design. Do you like the classic design with a bunch of pull-out trays or would you instead want to find a tackle box that has a multi-pocket design? Those are the types of questions you’ll want to ask yourself before you commit to buying a tackle box.
To help you find the best tackle box for your needs, we’ve come up with a list of what most people consider to be the top tackle boxes on the market right now. Each one is made by a company that is trusted in the fishing industry and has been given rave reviews by amateur and pro fishermen. Be sure to take a look at each of the features for all five of the tackle boxes listed below before you commit to one.
Check out this list of the best tackle boxes of 2019.
Plano 7771 Guide Series Tackle System
The Plano 7771 Tackle System is one of the best tackle boxes out there if you are looking for a large, portable box with a lot of storage space. It is spacious throughout, including in the very large top access compartments. The four pull-out trays slide in and out easily regardless of how much weight they are holding, and it also has three conveniently removable bait racks so you can easily get out what you need when you need it.
– 4 pull-out trays
– 3 removable bait racks
– Plenty of room for bulk storage
– Top access with DuraView lens
– Big handle for better grip
– 21 inches wide, 12 inches deep, and 12 inches tall
– Made by one of the most trusted tackle box companies in the world
SRA Cases EN-AC-FC-B086-BK Toolbox
This is a unique design that a lot of anglers will love. It opens wide from both sides for easy access to each compartment inside of the tackle box, and it was designed to close easily no matter how much weight is in each compartment. A lot of people will like the fold-out tray design of this SRA Cases tackle box because it allows you to see and grab anything you need easily and quickly. It also has a great look to it that won’t chip or fade quickly like some of the other top tackle boxes out there.
– Tray dividers made to fit bait and tackle perfectly
– Unique quick catch mechanism for extra safety
– Padlock loops with great grips
– Removable tray dividers that can be set up in multiple ways
– 2 extra internal dividers
– Protective corners ensure extra durability
– Sleek checker pattern design
– 14.1 inches wide, 11 inches deep, and 8.5 inches tall
Wakeman Fishing Single Tray Tackle Box 55 Pc Tackle Kit
Wakeman set out to make an affordable tackle box kit that has everything the common angler needs, and they did just that. This tackle box, which comes in four different colors, has an easy organization design so you can quickly get to your fishing gear when you need it. On top of that, it comes with 55 fishing essentials so you don’t even need to take any more time out of your life to find gear to put into the box.
– Full tackle box kit that includes all fishing essentials
– 55 piece kit
– Very easy to carry
– Large storage compartments
– Easy access design
– Made for both younger and older fishermen
– 4 color options (green, blue, pink, and red)
– Satisfaction guarantee
Elkton Outdoors Rolling Tackle Box
This is Elkton Outdoors rolling tackle box is a serious tackle box for serious fishermen. It has all of the storage that you will ever need, including 18 compartments in the included tackle trays, and it even has four rod holders, which is something that you just don’t see in some of the other best tackle boxes on the market today. As another added bonus, it collapses down to about the size of a typical tackle box, making it easy to store and carry around.
– Lightweight, compact design
– Large top storage compartment
– 18 tackle trays
– 4 conveniently placed rod holders
– Highly durable thanks to thick fabric used
– Holds over 26 pounds of fishing gear
– Retractable handle for easy transport
6383 Classic 3-Tray Tackle Box
Flambeau Outdoors wanted to make the classic tackle box even better and they were able to do so by upgrading their trays and making it more durable while at the same time keeping the price very low. This three-tray tackle box has enough storage for most anglers, including a large compartment below the trays for your bigger gear. It’s also water resistant, so once the latch is closed you never have to worry about anything getting inside of it.
– 3 trays with dozens of small compartments
– Easy access lid compartment
– Big and roomy inside for your larger fishing gear
– Unique guard try keeps the tackle box from falling over
– Drawtite latch ensures the box stays closed
– Red and gray