- 1. Camel Women’s Lace-up Trail Running Shoes with Air Cushion
- 2. Salomon Women’s Speedcross 4
- 3. Altra Women’s TIMP Trail Running Shoe
- 4. Merrell Women’s Glove 4 Trail Runner
- 5. New Balance Women’s WT410v5 Cushioning Trail Running Shoe
If you’ve ever been out on the trails, you know how important it is to have a good pair of shoes that can handle the terrain. A lot of people assume that most pairs of women’s trail running shoes are created equally, which couldn’t be further from the truth. Before you buy your next pair, you should definitely know what to look for.
What makes the best pairs of women’s trail running shoes the best is the fact that they grip the ground perfectly, they feel great on your feet, and they are made of materials that can take a beating. The key is to find a pair that not only have all of those qualities, but also have a look that you like.
It can be pretty difficult to find the perfect trail running shoes, but don’t worry! We’ve put together a list of running shoes that have been tested by amateur and experienced outdoorspeople. Each of the pairs of shoes listed below was designed to feel great on your feet for hours at a time and they were built to last. You should look through each of their unique features, though, so you can be sure that you will end up with women’s trail running shoes that you will always be happy to own.
Enjoy this list of some of the best women’s trail running shoes of 2019.
Camel Women’s Lace-up Trail Running Shoes with Air Cushion
These women’s trail running shoes from Camel are as attractive as they are functional. The two things that really make them stand out are their thick cushions and their excellent tread. The cushioning in the midsole will keep your feet from feeling any type of shock while also keeping the shoes from digging into your feet in any way. The tread will give you a nice grip on any type of terrain and it also does an amazing job of keeping you from slipping.
– Upper material made of a cotton nylon silk and spandex yarn mix
– Great wear resistance and non-slip performance
– Shockproof thanks to air cushion system in the sole
– Highly breathable for maximum comfort
– Designed to be very durable
– 2 different colors to choose from (Purple and Grey)
– Available in 5 different sizes
Salomon Women’s Speedcross 4
Salomon makes a lot of great shoes and these are easily the best ones to get if you are looking for trail runners. They are very light in weight so they will never weigh you down and they have a highly breathable mesh that will keep your feet feeling cool for extended amounts of time. Add to that the fact that they have excellent rubber soles and they look great and you can see why so many people buy these trail runners. If you do end up choosing these shoes, you are sure to find a design that works for you considering there are 20 to choose from!
– Anti-debris mesh material
– Rubber sole offers great traction and protection
– Water resistant to keep your socks and feet dry
– Sensifit technology ensures you get excellent performance
– 20 different colors to choose from
– Available in 10 different women’s sizes
Altra Women’s TIMP Trail Running Shoe
The first thing you will notice when looking at these trail running shoes from Altra is the fact that they have an interesting tread pattern. This is because they were specially designed to be able to handle any type of terrain that is thrown at them while also keeping runners from slipping even in rainy weather. The cushioning is also of very high quality, keeping your feet comfortable no matter what types of movements you have to make. They were designed to be long distance running shoes, but they can work for any type of outdoor running or even hiking.
– Highly breathable mesh material
– MaxTrac rubber with TrailClaw gives you excellent traction
– Ultralight EVA material in the midsole keeps your feet comfortable
– Designed to be great as a long-distance running shoe
– 3 different colors to choose from (Blue, Orchid, and Lime)
– Available in 10 different sizes
Merrell Women’s Glove 4 Trail Runner
These premium trail running shoes from Merrell have a bunch of the features that people are looking for and a few unique ones. The four millimeter cushion on the inside does an amazing job of allowing you to run for longer periods. The mesh upper is also one of the best at keeping your feet cool throughout your runs. Because these shoes were made of very high quality materials, you can be sure that they will last you a very long time, even if you use them many times a week.
– Textile and synthetic material used
– Synthetic sole gives you excellent grip on the trails
– Breathable mesh lining
– Great protection thanks to Trail Protect padding
– One of the most durable pairs of trail running shoes
– 7 different colors to choose from
– Available in 13 different sizes
New Balance Women’s WT410v5 Cushioning Trail Running Shoe
New Balance has been making excellent women’s trail running shoes for a very long time now, and the WT410v5 might just be the best ones yet. They have excellent traction along their bottoms so you can be confident that you won’t slip no matter what type of terrain you’re running on. They also have thickly cushioned EVA midsoles that are there to keep your feet locked in place and comfortable throughout your runs. Add to all of that the fact that the shoes have the classic New Balance look to them and it is not surprising at all that these shoes continue to be some of the best-selling trail running shoes on the market right now.
– 100 percent textile and synthetic material used
– Thick rubber sole with excellent tread
– ACTEVA midsole
– Removable NB Response 1.0 performance insert
– 12 different colors to choose from
– Available in over 20 different sizes