- 1. Coleman Sundome 4-Person Tent
- 2. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 4 Person Tent
- 3. Luxe Tempo Lightweight 4 Person Tent
- 4. Toogh 3-4 Person Camping Tent
- 5. AmazonBasics Tent
If you are here looking for tips on how to choose a 4 person tent, chances are you’ve seen some of the ones that are out there and are having a tough time choosing between them. Well, no worries, because we’re going to tell you the types of features you’re going to want and then we’ll point your toward some of the top-rated 4 person tents.
The obvious thing you are going to want from your 4 person tent is plenty of room, so you should think about the size of the four people going on your trip so you know how much space you’ll need. You also want your tent to be made out of quality materials so it stays planted to the ground and doesn’t rip. Other than those two things, it’s up to you to decide what types of features you’ll want to be included.
It can be pretty difficult to find the perfect 4 person tents, which is why we have put together a list of some of the ones that are known for getting the job done. These are some of the best 4 person tents of 2019. Each one of the tents below have been tested out by casual campers and adventurers, so you can be sure that you will be happy with any one of these tents.
Coleman Sundome 4-Person Tent
Most companies that make tents stick to the old formulas, but Coleman decided to do some new things with this 4 person tent. The company used its WeatherTec system to ensure that the tent would always stay dry from the roof to the floor. It also has larger windows than most other tents, which is great if you like the idea of sitting inside and looking up at the stars or your surroundings during the day. It also has an excellent awning that gives you that extra little bit of protection when you need it.
– Entire tent made of high quality polyester material
– Spacious interior so up to 4 people will have plenty of room to move
– Takes just 10 minutes to set up
– WeatherTec system ensures you will stay dry
– Ground vent gives the tent ventilation
– Large windows
– 3 colors to choose from (Green, Green/Black/Teal, and Navy Blue)
ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 4 Person Tent
One of the reasons why so many people are buying the Lynx tent from ALPS Mountaineering is because it is one of the easiest 4 person tents to set up and take down. Of course, that wouldn’t mean much if it didn’t have other great features, which it most certainly does. It is both waterproof and UV resistant, which means it will keep you protected and is durable enough to last many adventures out into the wilderness. It also has more storage space than most other tents, giving you even more room when it comes time to sleep.
– Free standing, 2 pole design
– 100 percent polyester 4 person tent
– Water and UV resistant material used
– #8 zippers make it very easy to open and close the tent
– Storage pockets and gear loft inside of the tent
– Light in weight at just eight pounds
Luxe Tempo Lightweight 4 Person Tent
This large and spacious 4 person tent from Luxe Tempo is one of the most stable tents that you are going to find. Once you have it set up, you can be confident that nothing will be able to shift it around, giving you the peace of mind you need to relax. It is also made of a very durable material that will not wear or tear. As an added bonus, the padded floor that comes in the package is extremely comfortable to sleep on.
– Very durable 210t patterned polyester material used
– Unique ridget pole design gives you more room inside of the tent
– All seams are taped to ensure no water gets inside
– Anti-abrasion bathtub tent floor
– Gear loft included for extra storage
– 2 colors to choose from (Coral Sands and Palace Blue)
Toogh 3-4 Person Camping Tent
This backpacking tent from Toogh is easily one of the nicest-looking tents around, but it is so much more than that. The unique pop-up design makes it a breeze to set up, taking less than a minute in most cases. The tent is made of the very high quality 210D oxford fabric materials, which also has an added silicon coating to give it a very high waterproof level. A lot of people also love the high dome since it gives you even more space to move around and breathe. It also comes with a high quality rainfly, giving you that extra bit of protection when you need it.
– 210D oxford fabric with silicone coating
– Waterproof tent with a 10000 millimeter waterproof floor
– Extremely quick 60 second setup and take down times
– 2 doors for convenient entry and exit
– Thick mosquito net along the outside of the tent
– Designed to be stable even in the worst conditions
– 12 month warranty included
This 4 person tent from AmazonBasics has a much simpler look to it than the other tents on this list, but it has just about everything that most people will need while they’re out in the wilderness. It is very light in weight yet it opens up and gives you plenty of room to move around inside. It is made of a high quality polyester material that will keep the rain off of you when you need it to. It is also a 4-season design, so you will not have to buy another tent for the colder or warmer months. You absolutely are not going to find a better 4 person tent at this price.
– 100 percent polyester material used
– Welded 1000D polyethylene floor
– Dome style so the tent has great stability
– Removable rainfly
– Unique cool-air port for air flow
– Storage bag included to store tent, poles, and stakes