- 1. AmazonBasics Ultralight Packable Day Pack
- 2. TETON SPORTS Oasis 1100 2 Liter Hydration Backpack
- 3. Outlander Ultra Lightweight Packable Water Resistant Daypack
- 4. Osprey Packs Daylite Plus Daypack
- 5. RUPUMPACK Insulated Hydration Backpack
If you plan on going out hiking, you simply have to get a day pack to get the most out of the experience. A good day pack will be comfortable and will store everything you need to take with you on your trek. On this page we are going to look at some of the features you’ll want to look for in your next day pack, and we’ll also give you a list of some of the most well-liked day packs on the market right now.
The type of day pack you want to get totally depends on the amount of gear you will need. After you’ve figured that out, you can then start to look at other features, such as the style of the bag and the frame type. You’ll want to end up with a pack that doesn’t weigh you down but does the job of holding and protecting your stuff.
A lot of people struggle with choosing day packs, which is why we have put together a list of some of the highest rated day packs on the market right now. Each one has excellent features and will not cost you a lot of money to own. Be sure to look at the differences between each of these day packs so you can be sure that you end up with one that you will be happy to own for many years to come.
AmazonBasics Ultralight Packable Day Pack
AmazonBasics decided to make a day pack that gave hikers exactly what they need at a very affordable price and we think they pulled it off. This day pack is made of a water resistant fabric and it has plenty of storage space inside the large compartment and in the large zippered pocket. It also has a mesh pocket that will fit just about any water bottle. When you aren’t using the day pack, it easily folds down into itself for easy transport. For about $15, you really aren’t going to find too many better day packs than this one.
– Water resistant materials used
– Very light in weight yet can hold up to 32 liters
– Secure closure thanks to 2-way zipper
– Adjustable breathable straps ensure a great fit
– Can be stuffed into its own pocket to save space
– Available in 6 different colors
TETON SPORTS Oasis 1100 2 Liter Hydration Backpack
TETON Sports went all out with their latest day pack, giving adventurers all of the features that they want, including a free high quality 2-liter bladder. The entire bag is made of water resistant materials so you will never have to worry about your stuff getting wet regardless of the conditions outside. There is also more than enough storage space for all of your items. What really makes this day pack stand out, though, is the fact that it is fully adjustable from shoulders to lower back, making it extremely easy to get the perfect fit for those long hikes.
– 18 liter day pack
– Easily adjustable to get the perfect fit
– BPA free 2-liter hydration bladder included
– Large pocket with hidden-teeth zipper
– Shock-absorbing chest strap
– Available in 5 different colors
Outlander Ultra Lightweight Packable Water Resistant Daypack
Thousands of people have bought this day pack from Outlander over the years and very few of them have had any complaints about it. It has all of the features that you want from a hiking backpack, such as its high quality waterproof nylon material, its breathable shoulder straps, and its adjustable shoulder straps. As an added bonus, it also comes with a free high quality clip so you can carry other items with you outside of the pack. This is one of the top affordable day packs that you can buy and it has been for years now.
– Water resistant nylon day pack
– Easily folds into zippered inner pocket
– Very light in weight at just half a pound
– Multiple pockets for easy storage
– Carabiner clip included
– Available in 16 different colors
– Choose from 3 different sizes
Osprey Packs Daylite Plus Daypack
Osprey’s goal with this day pack was to give people a bag that could hold all of their stuff without weighing them down, and that is exactly what they did. Every part of this day pack is made of high quality parts, making it one of the more durable backpacks that you can buy right now. Its polyester outer material will keep everything in the bag safe, and its sleeves and pockets will keep everything in place while you’re moving. What might just be the best feature, though is its breathable panels in the back, which keeps the bag cool and you comfortable no matter how long you are out on the trails.
– Day pack made of high quality polyester material
– Main compartment has a very large panel
– Large interior sleeve
– Removable 20 millimeter hip belt
– 2 side mesh pockets
– Available in 8 different colors
RUPUMPACK Insulated Hydration Backpack
If you are looking for a day pack with a ton of storage space, this one from RUPUMPACK might just be the best option for you. There are two large compartments, including one that can hold a computer or iPad, and multiple front and side pockets for all of your smaller stuff. There are even two waist pockets attached to the straps that give you quick access to anything you need. The included bladder is also high quality, keeping your water cool for four hours or more. Add to all of that the fact that the day pack feels very comfortable on your back and you can see why so many people love this product.
– Made of a water resistant nylon material
– Ventilated mesh shoulder straps
– Includes 2.5 liter bladder
– More carrying capacity than most other day packs
– 11 storage compartments with an ample amount of storage
– Available in 13 different colors
– 100 percent money back guarantee included