Last Updated on February 23, 2024
It is very easy to see why many people see hiking shoes as the most important piece of equipment for hikers. If you don’t have good hiking shoes while you are out on the trails, you could end up having a pretty bad time. You could even end up getting injured if the shoes don’t protect your feet the way that they are supposed to.
If you are looking to buy a new pair of hiking shoes, you will want to find a pair that is comfortable, has good traction, and is very durable. If you get all three of those things in your next pair of men’s hiking shoes, your feet will feel great and your hikes will be all the more enjoyable.
There are a lot of adventurer’s out there these days, which is why more and more companies are making high quality hiking shoes right now. Instead of trying to search around for the perfect pair, we’d suggest taking a look at the shoes listed below. Each of these pairs of men’s hiking shoes was created to last many years and will keep you comfortable on both short and long trails.
Please enjoy our list of some of the best men’s hiking shoes of the season.
- 1. TFO Men Low Trekking Shoes for Hiker
- 2. Merrell Men’s Moab 2 Vent Hiking Shoe
- 3. CAMEL CROWN Breathable Non-Slip Hiking Shoes
- 4. XIANG GUAN Men’s Outdoor Low-Top Oxford Hiking Shoes
- 5. Columbia Men’s Redmond Waterproof Low Hiking Shoe
TFO Men Low Trekking Shoes for Hiker
TFO might not be the most well-known shoe company out there, but these men’s hiking shoes have done a lot to make them known in the industry. The anti fur leather is rugged enough to keep the shoes intact for many hikes to come, and the mesh underneath makes the shoes very breathable. You’ll get plenty of protection from these shoes as well thanks to the thick rubber toe cap and the excellent EVA foam air cushion in the midsole. Put all of that together and you can see why so many people have bought and loved these hiking shoes.
– Upper is made of a high quality leather and nylon mesh
– Non-slip rubber sole made to grip the terrain
– Removable EVA foam air insole
– Highly breathable mesh lining
– Attractive grey, black, and orange design
– Available in 2 different sizes (11 M and 11.5 M)
Merrell Men’s Moab 2 Vent Hiking Shoe
If you are focused on getting hiking shoes that is known for offering excellent protection, then you will definitely want to consider this pair from Merrell. Thousands of people have bought them because the upper material is known to be very durable, while the midsole and tongue were developed to keep your feet comfortable while also protecting them from moisture and debris. The synthetic sole is also excellent as it has the type of traction that will consistently give you a great grip on the ground regardless of where you are. Put all of that together and it just makes sense that a lot of people have chosen these hiking shoes over all of the others that are out there.
– Made of a suede leather and mesh material
– Synthetic sole gives you top notch grip on the terrain
– Breathable mesh lining for added comfort
– High quality foam tongue
– Molded nylon arch shank
– 10 different colors to choose from
– Available in 14 different men’s sizes
CAMEL CROWN Breathable Non-Slip Hiking Shoes
CAMEL CROWN has become pretty well-known for making products that match up to other companies’ products in features while offering them at a much lower price. That is exactly what they did with these breathable hiking shoes as they are considered some of the best on the market but they are have the price of some similar shoes. These shoes will give you full ankle support to allow you to hike for longer periods of time, and the outsole will give you excellent balance while also allowing you to get a good grip on every surface you encounter.
– Non-slip and shockproof design
– Stretchy insole for better control
– Unique inner and outer airflow for great breathability
– Designed to be excellent for long hikes
– 3 different colors to choose from (Light Grey, Dark Grey, and Black)
– Available in 13 different sizes
XIANG GUAN Men’s Outdoor Low-Top Oxford Hiking Shoes
These unique-looking men’s hiking shoes from XIANG GUAN are some of the most breathable and lightweight hiking shoes that you will find. They have more mesh than other hiking shoes to allow more air to pass through them, which also means you won’t have to worry about your feet getting overheated after long hikes. They’re more than just breathable, though, as they give you excellent protection with their rubber overlays and their removable EBA insoles. Add to all of that the fact that they give you good grip on most surfaces and it makes sense that a lot of men have fallen in love with these hiking shoes.
– High quality breathable material
– Water resistant to keep your socks and feet dry
– Excellent protective rubber overlay
– Removable EVA insole for added protection
– Designed to be very durable
– 2 different colors to choose from (Green and Black)
– Available in 10 different sizes
Columbia Men’s Redmond Waterproof Low Hiking Shoe
Columbia has been making shoes for the adventurous types for decades now and this new hiking shoe is the high quality you’d expect from the company. They are made of very durable materials so you won’t have to worry about them falling apart on your after a couple of hikes. They are also waterproof and comfortable thanks to the leather and mesh combination that was used on their uppers. The Omni-Grip traction system is probably the highlight for most people, though, as it allows you to have the confidence that you can get a good grip on any surface you come upon.
– Shoes are made of a 100 percent suede fabric
– Rubber sole is thick and has excellent traction
– Techlite lightweight midsole is extremely comfortable
– Breathable material for additional comfort
– Fully waterproof to keep your feet dry
– 4 different colors to choose from
– Available in 18 different sizes