Last Updated on June 30, 2023
There are tons of women’s hiking pants on the market right now, which is both a good and a bad thing for people looking to buy some. It’s good because it means that there are plenty of high quality pants to choose from, but it’s bad because the ones that are lower quality can look pretty similar to the top hiking pants.
What you want to find is a pair of women’s hiking pants that keep you comfortable for hours or even days at a time. You want them to be breathable but also warm, which only some pants are. Also, you want to think about the number of pockets you want as well as the look that you’d prefer.
You do not want to end up with a bad pair of hiking pants. You want to find a pair that is comfortable, has the features you want, and was built to last. Instead of trying your best to search for the perfect pair of women’s hiking pants, we’d suggest choosing one of the pairs listed below. Each of these pants has been worn by hikers just like you and all of them have been given very high marks by people all around the globe.
Check out this list of some of the best women’s hiking pants of the season.
- 1. Toomett Outdoor Quick Drying Lightweight Hiking Pants
- 2. Nonwe Women’s Outdoor Quick Drying Lightweight Cargo Pants
- 3. Jessie Kidden Women’s Outdoor Quick Dry Cargo Pants
- 4. Camii Mia Women’s Outdoor Hiking Fleece Pants
- 5. LancerPac Quick Dry Lightweight Breathable Hiking Pants
Toomett Outdoor Quick Drying Lightweight Hiking Pants
These popular hiking pants from Toomett were designed to give your legs full range of motion while also protecting them from the elements. The nylon and elastic material used on them does a great job of keeping water off of your skin while also drying very quickly. The elastic sides were also a nice touch, making them have a comfortable fit while also providing some give when you’re hiking in them. For the price, you aren’t going to find too many better hiking pants than these ones.
– Pants made of a 96 percent nylon, 4 percent elastane material
– Water repellent to keep you dry
– Adjustable waistband to get the perfect fit
– Very quick to dry
– Designed to be casual and outdoor pants
– 6 different colors to choose from
– Available in 7 different sizes
Nonwe Women’s Outdoor Quick Drying Lightweight Cargo Pants
These attractive hiking pants from Nonwe have a bunchy of great features. They have just the right amount of elastic in their materials that allow you to move freely while you’re out on the trails. They also have multiple pockets that you can use to hold your items. Best of all, though, these pants are about as light in weight as hiking pants get, so they will never weigh you down on your hikes, even if you are on the trails for many hours at a time.
– Pants made of an 88 percent nylon, 12 percent spandex material
– Water resistant and very quick to dry
– Very comfortable fit thanks to adjustable waistband
– Multiple pockets for storing items
– 8 different colors to choose from
– Available in 16 different sizes
Jessie Kidden Women’s Outdoor Quick Dry Cargo Pants
The people at Jessie Kidden set out to make an affordable pair of women’s hiking pants will all of the essential features, and they were able to pull it off. It’s pretty obvious that their primary focus was to make water resistant hiking pants with as much elasticity as possible, which is exactly what a lot of people are looking for. They give hikers full range of motion while also protecting them from water and UV rays. If you’ve had problems with mobility with hiking pants in the past, we highly suggest taking a look at these ones as they have a higher percentage of elastane than just about every other pair of hiking pants that are out there right now.
– Spandex and nylon material
– UPF 50 sun protection
– Converts from pants to shorts
– Zip fly button closure
– 6 different colors to choose from
– Available in 8 different sizes
Camii Mia Women’s Outdoor Hiking Fleece Pants
What makes these hiking pants from Camii Mia different than all of the rest on this list is the fact that they have a very high amount of breathability while also being quite warm in cooler weather thanks to their inner layers of fleece. That makes them a fantastic choice if you want a pair of hiking pants that you will be comfortable in for the entire year. These pants also have six different zippered pockets, so you can hold all of your smaller gear on you rather than having to put it away in your backpack. Considering all of that, it is not surprising at all that these are the best-selling women’s hiking pants on the market right now.
– Pants made of a 97 percent nylon, 3 percent spandex material
– Weatherproof to keep you dry
– Comfortable fleece inner layer
– Gives you full mobility despite not being stretchy pants
– 6 total pockets
– 4 different colors to choose from
– Available in 12 different sizes
LancerPac Quick Dry Lightweight Breathable Hiking Pants
There are plenty of things to like about these affordable hiking pants from LancerPac. They give you a great amount of mobility thanks to their stretchy material. They also do a fantastic job of repelling water, dirt, and other things you run into on the trails. These are also extremely lightweight pants, so you don’t have to worry about them weighing you down in any weigh even when you are hiking for many hours at a time. For less than 30 bucks, you are getting just about all of the features that you would get from premium hiking pants at about half the cost.
– Made of a flexible nylon and spandex material
– Highly breathable to keep you comfortable on your hikes
– Consistently repels water and dirt
– 3 deep, zippered pockets
– 3 different colors to choose from (Gray, Black, and Purple)
– Available in 4 different sizes