- 1. QOMOLANGMA Women’s Suede Slip-Resistant Hiking Shoes
- 2. Merrell Women’s Siren Edge Hiker
- 3. KEEN Women’s Voyageur Hiking Shoe
- 4. Columbia Women’s Redmond Mid Waterproof Trail Shoe
- 5. CAMEL CROWN Women’s Outdoor Leather Hiking Shoes
As you probably already know, it is absolutely vital that you have a solid pair of women’s hiking shoes if you plan on hitting the trails. On this page we are going to take a look at what you should be looking for from your next pair of boots. We’ll also share some of the top women’s hiking shoes that are being produced right now.
First of all, it should go without saying that the hiking shoes you end up with should feel great on every part of your foot. You will also want to find shoes that have excellent traction so you can deal with any type of terrain that you come upon. Lastly, you want each shoe to be made of quality materials to ensure that they last you a very long time.
If you are looking for some new women’s hiking shoes, we would definitely suggest taking a look at the shoes listed below. These are some of the highest rated women’s hiking boots that are out there right now because they were designed to feel great on your feet for hours at a time and they are all made of high quality materials. Be sure to take a look at each of their unique features before you decide on a pair to buy and enjoy some of the best women’s hiking shoes of 2019.
QOMOLANGMA Women’s Suede Slip-Resistant Hiking Shoes
These suede women’s hiking shoes from QOMOLANGMA were designed for hiking on any type of outdoor terrain. They have a thick layer of leather covering a breathable layer of mesh to ensure your feet stay comfortable and protected. What stands out the most with these hiking shoes, though, is that they are very light in weight, so they will not weigh you down like many other hiking shoes will. They are very high quality and they come at a great price, which is why they are some of the more popular shoes out there right now.
– Made of a high quality suede leather material
– Water resistant and resists wear and tear
– Outsole made of a slip resistant and high traction rubber
– TPU outsole is excellent at protecting your toes
– Very lightweight yet absorbs the majority of all impacts on your feet
– 2 different colors to choose from (Grey/Purple and Blue/Orange)
– Available in 7 different sizes
Merrell Women’s Siren Edge Hiker
These attractive hiking shoes from Merrell have thousands of very high ratings because their performance matches their good looks. They look like simple athletic shoes, but they are so much more than that. They have a very strong rubber sole that will protect your toes and the bottoms of your feet. They also are some of the most breathable hiking shoes that you will find, which means that your feet will stay comfortable even on very long hikes.
– Exterior made of a breathable mesh fabric
– Vibram sole gives your feet excellent grip
– Seamless upper overlays
– Merrell air cushion absorbs shock and gives you better stability
– Organic odor control
– 12 different colors to choose from
– Available in 13 different sizes
KEEN Women’s Voyageur Hiking Shoe
What makes these women’s hiking shoes from Keen stand out is the fact that they are about as comfortable as hiking shoes get. The foam used in the midsoles does the job of giving your feet that extra bit of protection on the trails while also cradling your feet in a way that makes it very easy to hike for hours at a time. These also happen to be extremely nice-looking shoes, so it’s not a surprise that so many women have bought them over the years.
– Shoes are made of a high quality leather and mesh mix
– Leather is 100 percent waterproof
– Thicker outsole to give your toes maximum protection
– Molded EVA foam midsole
– Easy to put on and take off thanks to heel and tongue pull-on loops
– 6 different colors to choose from
– Available in 13 different sizes
– Made in the United States
Columbia Women’s Redmond Mid Waterproof Trail Shoe
Columbia has long been one of the most popular shoemakers in the world, and this might just be the best hiking shoe that they make. The Redmond shoe was designed to be comfortable on your foot while also giving you excellent grip on just about any terrain. These shoes are highly breathable, cushioned, and very light in weight, giving you just about everything you need from a hiker. Like most other Columbia hiking shoes and boots, you can proudly wear these for the entire year, regardless of whether you are out on the trails or not. Put all of that together and it makes sense that these are some of the best-selling hiking shoes out there right now.
– Beautiful leather construction
– Techlite lightweight midsole is extremely comfortable
– Plenty of cushioning all around the shoe
– Mesh tongue is both durable and breathable
– 7 different colors to choose from
– Available in 13 different women’s sizes
CAMEL CROWN Women’s Outdoor Leather Hiking Shoes
These unique women’s hiking boots from CAMEL CROWN are made of two layers of material to ensure your feet stay protected and comfy. They are made of a layer of nubuck leather on top of a layer of breathable mesh, which ensures that your feet won’t get hurt and they will stay cool throughout your hikes. The rubber soles are also fantastic because they were designed to get a good grip on just about any type of terrain to limit the chances of slipping. The shoes are layered with multiple shock-absorbing layers, which means that your hikes will be a lot easier regardless of where you are.
– Water resistant and breathable leather construction
– Rubber sole is both wear and tear resistant
– Unique grooves under the sole give you better stability
– Padded tongue and collar for even more protection
– 2 different colors to choose from (Purple/Blue and Pink/Grey)
– Available in 5 different sizes