- 1. RDX Ego Boxing Gloves Training Professional
- 2. Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves
- 3. Trideer Pro Grade Boxing Gloves
- 4. Venum Contender Boxing Gloves
- 5. Sanabul Essential Gel Training Gloves
- 6. Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves
- 7. Ringside Apex Boxing Training Gloves
- 8. ZooBoo MMA Gloves Half-Finger Boxing Fight Gloves
- 9. Fairtex Breathable Thai Style Training Gloves
- 10. Dtown 4 oz Kids Boxing Gloves
Click Here for today’s Amazon deals on MMA accessories
When you are training MMA, Boxing or some other striking martial arts, you will need to train on the bags. Bag work is really important when it comes to training for your sport. These are sometimes considered training gloves and they have them for hitting the bag, sparring and general training. The key is to determine which one is going to work best for you.
That being said, we understand there a lot of training and bag gloves out there to choose from and the decision to pick a set might be tougher than you think. This is why we have compiled a list of boxing bag gloves and training gloves. These are some of the highest rated training gloves of 2019 and if you pick a pair off this list, you can’t go wrong. We want to make sure your shopping experience is as easy as possible and by listing some of the descriptions and features of these gloves, we hope it will help you to decide of a direction to go.
Please check out our list of boxing bag gloves and training gloves.
RDX Ego Boxing Gloves Muay Thai Training Professional
The RDX Ego Boxing Gloves are a product brought to you by the company RDX. Like many of RDX products, these boxing gloves are top of the line and are great for beginners and professionals alike. These gloves are not only comfortable they are durable and are great for packing a strong punch. Being able to withstand whatever punch you may throw at your target; these gloves will keep your hands protected from serious injury. If you are training in a martial art that involves striking such as Muay Thai or Boxing, you will absolutely need a pair of these training bag gloves. Throwing punches without a pair of bag gloves can lead to serious accidental injuries and is not good for your hands.
– Ventilation on the palm will help keep your hands breathing
– Extra thick shock pads to protect your knuckles and fingers
– Exclusive RDX Quadro-Dome technology to disperse force on impact throughout the glove
– Extra long strap to ensure your wrist is protected as well
– Velcro strap easy to put on and take off, will not slip or come off easily
Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves
The Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves are a product that is brought to you by the company Everlast. Everlast is known for making some of the best boxing gear and products and with these gloves you will not be disappointed. If you are an athlete who is looking to enhance their performance and all around technique, these gloves are the ones for you. Fully padded gloves will help protect your hands and wrist as well as your knuckles from sustaining any injury. Coming in many different colors and sizes, choose the pair that best suits you.
– Fully padded front and back for all around protection
– ThumbLok technology allows the thumb and wrist to be in proper position at all times to reduce risk of injury
– Sweat absorbing material will keep your hands cool and dry
– Comes in 12, 14, and 16 ounce weight sizes
– Great for beginners and professionals
Trideer Pro Grade Boxing Gloves
The Trideer Pro Grade Boxing Gloves are a product that is brought to you by the company Trideer. These gloves are perfect for anyone that is looking to improve their workouts and enhance their performance. Specifically designed for those who train in the art of Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Boxing, and MMA, these gloves are durable and padded just right to keep you going all day. Coming in different sizes and colors, choose the pair that best fits you.
– Wide wrist straps to ensure the safety of your wrist
– Designed to help prevent serious injury
– Padded all around for extra comfort and security
– Made with leather and durable materials, will not rip or tear
– Absorbs any punch you throw at your target
Venum Contender Boxing Gloves
The Venum Contender Boxing Gloves are a product that is brought to you by the company Venum. Venum is a popular and highly sought after company in the world of martial arts. As all of Venum’s gear and equipment, their boxing gloves are sure to bring you years of great quality. Coming in multiple colors, designs, and sizes, these gloves are perfect for beginners and professionals. Fully padded all around the gloves, your hand will be completely protected from any serious injury. The shock pad technology integrated into these gloves will absorb any strong blow being performed.
– Large Velcro enclosure wraps around wrist
– Padded all around to insure safety
– Made with 100 percent high quality leather
– Will not rip and tear, very durable
– Comes in multiple colors and sizes
Sanabul Essential Gel Boxing Kickboxing Training Gloves
The Sanabul Essential Gel Boxing Kickboxing Training Gloves are a product that is brought to you by the company Sanabul. These high quality training gloves are necessary when it comes to training with a punching bag or sparring with an opponent. With gel padding, these gloves keep your hands safe from any serious injury as well having a formed, perfect and comfortable fit. Mesh palms are well ventilating making sure your hands have enough oxygen flow to them while you train. A secure loop and hook enclosure system makes sure the gloves stay on during the most hardcore of workouts.
– Well padded with gel material to absorb any hard impact
– Mesh palms for air ventilation
– Easy to put on and easy to take off with a hook and loop enclosure around the wrist
– Padded wrist to reduce any chance of injury
– Designed to fit the curvature of your hands
Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves
The Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves are a product brought to you by the company Hayabusa. These highly rated and well known gloves are perfect for anyone that is looking to enhance their punching performance. With a 5 layer foam padding structure integrated within the gloves, they will be sure to keep your hand comfortable and safe from any potential injury. The wrist strap itself is one of the best features of these gloves. With a dual class X closure system, these gloves will not slip or fall from your hands, they also help protect your wrist from any injury.
– Antimicrobial lining within the gloves kills off germs and keeps bacteria from spreading
– 5 layer of padding to ensure hand safety
– Perfect for training purposes or competition purposes
– Top of the line leather material will not create cracks or scratches
– Easy to clean
Ringside Apex Boxing Kickboxing Muay Thai Training Gloves
The Ringside Apex Boxing Kickboxing Muay Thai Training Gloves are a product that is brought to you by the company Ringside. These training gloves have a gel padding that will help keep your hand safe from injury and will absorb any shock that is given. Coming in many different colors and sizes, these are the perfect glove for beginners and professional athletes. The wrist strap will help keep your wrist in place so you do not have any accidental injuries. Sweat absorbing material will keep your hands cool, dry, and ventilated for hours of training/sparring.
– The hook and loop closure ensures the gloves will stay in place and not slip off
– Injected molded foam is inside these gloves to help form your hand as best as possible
– Gloves will form to the curvature of your hand for a perfect fit
– Perfect grip bar on the inside for improving your punch
– Mesh palms keep hands ventilated
ZooBoo MMA Gloves Half-Finger Boxing Fight Gloves MMA Mitts
The ZooBoo MMA Gloves Half-Finger Boxing Fight Gloves MMA Mitts are a product that is brought to you by the company ZooBoo. These gloves have the half-finger design so that the ends of your fingers are exposed but keeping the knuckles firm and in a padded area. With the half-finger design, this makes the boxing gloves more lightweight and your fingers will be free. Made with a durable, premium, synthetic leather, these gloves will last for years and years without cracking or wearing thin. The thumb is also not wrapped, giving your hands more room to move around, this also helps ventilate the hands while training. For beginners and professionals alike, these are great gloves to use if you are preparing for a fight or just to train and enhance your technique.
– Half-finger gloves with no thumb pocket
– Well ventilated will keep your hands dry and cool
– Lightweight and easy to clean
– Sweat absorbing technology within the material to keep your hands dry
– Wrist strap is padded with foam to help protect wrist from injury
Fairtex Breathable Thai Style Training Gloves
The Fairtex Breathable Thai Style Training Gloves are a product brought to you by the company Fairtex. These gloves are made of 100 percent genuine leather had has a long Velcro strap that wraps around the wrist for added protection. These gloves are each handmade in Thailand and are great gloves to train Muay Thai, Kickboxing, or Boxing in. Coming in multiple colors, each pair of gloves will be sure to fit your hand. With a nice, tight curvature, these gloves will not be likely to slip off.
– Made with a mesh material, these gloves keep your hands well ventilated
– Handmade in Thailand where some of the best fighters train
– Tight fit design
– Easy to wash
– 100 percent genuine leather
Dtown 4 oz Kids Boxing Gloves
The Dtown 4 oz Kids Boxing Gloves are a product that is brought to you by the company Dtown. These gloves are specifically designed to fit the hands of a child from ages 3 to 7 years old. If you are looking to put your child or children in a boxing class, or even just teach them yourself, these are some of the highest rated gloves for children out there. Weighing only at only 4 oz per glove, these are a great way to build up your child’s strength, endurance, and agility.
– Dense Latex padding with layers of foam to protect the hands
– Adjustable, Velcro strap ensure the gloves will stay on
– Padded foam within wrist strap to keep wrist free from injury
– Comes in multiple colors
– Weighs only 4 oz
– Great for children 3 to 7 years old with a max weight of 40-60 pounds
Most commonly asked questions about boxing bag and training gloves
What size boxing gloves should I buy for heavy bags?
When buying boxing gloves for the heavy bag, you are going to want to shoot for heavy gloves with more foam for protection. The heavy bags are much tougher when you hit them so you want as much protection as possible. In addition, boxing bag gloves will slip on and off most of the time.
What are the best boxing gloves for the heavy bag?
The best kind of gloves for the heavy bag are those that will primarily be used for the bags only. They typically have a closure that is wrap around for ease of putting on and taking them back off. They are usually constructed with a more dense and heavier foam to protect your hands when hitting the tougher bag. You don’t want to use this kind of glove when you are sparring with other people because there isn’t as much give in these gloves.
Do you need boxing gloves for a punching bag?
Yes, you should absolutely be using gloves for the bags. Depending on what bag you are using, you can injury your hands punching the bags without gloves on. Make sure you take your time and look through our list of gloves before you start hitting the bags without them.