We might love to camp and stay in the woods, but we’re not savages. We necessarily eat off the bone or scoop things up with our hands, or at least we don’t want to. This is where camping utensils come into play. We don’t really need these utensils in reality but if we want to bring the kids and family members that aren’t as used to using their hands to eat, we might want to consider something that will add a little comfort to the camping trip.
Knowing you want to get some camping utensils, now you need to determine which ones to get and there are a lot of options out there. How do you decide? This is why we are here today. We want to talk about some of the highest rated camping utensils on the market for the year. It isn’t as simple as just buying some plastic spoons and forks. There are other factors to consider. Because of this, we are going to list a few of our favorite camping utensils and talk about what makes these so great. Not only are the products on this list high quality, they are also some of the highest rated camping utensils out there.
Please enjoy our list below and get the right set of camping utensils for you.
Light my Fire Titanium Spork
One of the simplest and cost efficient camping utensils you can buy is the Light my Fire Titanium Spork. With a fork on one side with a serrated edge, and a spoon on the other, you’ve got everything you need in one simple utensil. This camping utensil is 100% titanium, lightweight and heat resistant. It is easy to pack, has a serrated edge for cutting and it is hypoallergenic as well. This was designed by Scandinavian designer Joachim Nordwall and it has been a hit since its inception. It’s got an anti-slip grip so you won’t lose it while cutting your mean and is made of titanium which is one of the most durable and toughest alloys on the planet. This is an all in one tool that will bring a little civilization to a wild world.
– Spoon, fork and knife combo made of 100% titanium
– Heat resistant, lightweight, durable, non-corrosive and non-magnetic
– No metallic taste with polished titanium surface
– Hypoallergenic and is biocompatible with human skin
– Dishwasher safe
Hikenture 4-in-1 Camping Utensil
The Hikenture Camping Utensil Set includes a fork, knife, spoon and bottle opener all in one convenient package. It only weights 5 ounces and it stays compact so you can keep it stored away until you need it. This multifunctional camping tool will last you a long time as it is made of stainless steel. The handle is made of aluminum which makes it rust proof and easy to clean. The fork is detachable to give you more room to work.
– Comes with camping fork, knife and spoon
– Nylon carry pouch
– Folded up – 4.3 inches x 1.6 inches
– Unfolded – 7 inches x 1.6 inches
– 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy with the product
Tapirus 4 Blue Spork To Go Set
The Tapirus 4 Blue Spork To Go Set gives you more options for the family. Like the titanium spork we talked about earlier, there is a fork with a serrated edge a spoon on the other side. However, in this package you are getting four of these utensils for $10.95 so you and your family will be all set when eating around the campfire.
– An effective way to eat with utensils without taking up a lot of room in your luggage
– Superb quality BPA free Tritan build – There is nothing cheap about this product and it will last you for years
– 3-in-1 portable and clever spork flatware
– Safe for all ages
– Dishwasher safe and lightweight
– Heat resistant
– Great for all situations in which you might need some utensils like fishing, hunting, camping and a number of other outdoor activities
Titanium Utility Cutlery Set
finessCity has come out with a great product for the camper that is looking to use some utensils while they are enjoying the wilderness. This package offers a titanium fork, spoon and knife set with a carabiner to connect them all for storage and a little carrying sack. The nice thing about this package is that all three utensils can be separated to use individually instead of having to flip from the fork side to the spoon side. There is even an upgraded package that offers chopsticks if you want to bring a little bit of Asian culture to the woods. The utensils are full size and only weight around 1.8 ounces for the package. These are also dishwasher safe in addition to just looking great. If you are looking for a more upscale way to dine at the campsite, the finessCity 3 Piece Cutlery Set is a package that you will enjoy.
– 100% titanium
– Dishwasher safe and corrosion resistant – resistant to alkali and acid
– Lightweight and tough
– Sharp edges on knife for easier cutting
– Comes with drawstring carry bag
Titanium Utility Professional Cutlery 4 Piece Set
Finally, you’ve got the Titanium Utility Professional Cutlery 4 Piece Set by BRIOST on our list today. This package includes a fork, knife, spoon, chopsticks and carry case. This is a luxury set compared to a spork and if you want to bring luxury to the wilderness, this is the set for you. This set of utensils is made of titanium and are more heavy duty than previous products. You pay a little more for this product at around $30, but it is well worth the money if you want something that will last you for years. Each piece is about 15 grams in weight so you know they won’t bend. This has a high rating for a reason and we think you’ll agree when you pick up this product.
– 99.9% food grade titanium
– Great quality and a smooth finish
– Has a BPA free carrying case and a carabiner to keep the utensils together when you’re not using them
– Bonus chopsticks
– 100% satisfaction or money back