- 1. Compact Binoculars 10×25 – SGODDE
- 2. Powerful Compact Binoculars – Revival Gear
- 3. Aurosports 10×25 Folding High Powered Binoculars
- 4. Nikon Aculon A30 10x25mm Binoculars
- 5. Wingspan Optics NaturePro HD 8X42 Professional Binoculars
There isn’t an exact science about buying a pair of compact binoculars. They are small or compact binoculars that will fit in a purse or a large pocket and be available in an instant. What defines compact binoculars is any binocular with a second binocular number that happens to be equal to or less than 26 millimeters. Some compact binoculars have a second number of 28, but those are on the brink of not really being compact.
Now you might wonder why you need compact binoculars. First off, they are great to have when you travel. They don’t take up too much space and they are easily accessible so you can carry them with you wherever you go. Many people use these to go bird watching but you can take them to a sporting event or just out in the woods to look at far off objects. They are great for almost any occasion where you might want to et a closer look and we understand the fascination.
However, we know there are a lot of options out there and it isn’t always as easy to find a pair that work well and won’t break the bank. This is why we’ve created this list of the best compact binoculars of 2019. Almost everyone one of these is under $100 and will treat you right. Please enjoy our list!
Compact Binoculars 10×25 – SGODDE
The Compact Binoculars 10×25 – SGODDE are a great and affordable set of compact binoculars. First of all, as most should be, these are lightweight and compact making them easy to take with you on any camping or hiking trip. They are also dustproof and waterproof by using rubber O-rings to fill all the seams on this product which keeps the water and dust out. Now, you won’t want to soak them but they won’t be hurt too much from seeing a little water. For being so affordable, they are strong with 10 x magnification and 25 mm objective lenses that allow you to see details over 1000 yards away from you.
– Can be used in low light
– High powered field with 25 millimeter objective lens and 10 x magnification
– Offer crisp and bright viewing as the lenses are made of BAK-4 prisms
– FMC multi green coated lenses
Powerful Compact Binoculars – Revival Gear
The Powerful Compact Binoculars by Revival Gear are great and we think they are worth the small price tag. These binoculars offer crisp, bright images, they are compact and they are easy to use. They are also easily adjustable if you were eyeglasses which makes them nice for anyone trying to get a closer look at a game or an animal. These binoculars provide a wonderful single image of whatever you are looking at and they do it in a sharp, crisp and bright way. These binoculars would make a great gift for someone or even to yourself. These are highly recommended and they are highly rated.
– 10 x 42 magnification and objective lenses are the perfect mix of lens size and zoom
– Fog Proof – these binoculars are military tested and won’t fog up
– Water resistant – do not submerge in water
– Tested by the military
Aurosports 10×25 Folding High Powered Binoculars
The Aurosports 10×25 Folding High Powered Binoculars with Weak Light Night Vision are the next set of compact binoculars on our list and they can be had for around $30. These high powered binoculars are built with FMC multi-layered broadband green film which increases the amount of light transmission making your vision bright, clean and crisp.
One of the many cool features of these binoculars is the low light night vision. They have 25mm big objective, BAK4 prism lens with full HD green film that allow a great deal of light to transmit through the lens. Like other compact binoculars, they are also water resistant, lightweight and compact.
– Low light night vison allows you to use them in low light situations – not pitch black
– Lightweight and compact so you can take them anywhere you go
– Water resistant binoculars
– Built with FMC broadband green film that is multi-layer
Nikon Aculon A30 10x25mm Binoculars
The Nikon Aculon A30 10x25mm Binoculars are the next step up in quality compact binoculars. These come in at around $65 and you will see why it’s worth a little more when you try them. These are very portable and they weigh less than 10 oz. The body was designed to be ergonomic to make it easy to use and hold for longer periods of time. In addition to the aforementioned features, the multicoated lenses increase the brightness of the images you’ll be looking at. You will get a great deal of precision and clarity with an arsenic and lead-free, lightweight glass composition.
– Compact and lightweight to make these easy to take with you
– Ergonomic body design help with ease of use and longer holding times
– Multicoated lenses for more precision and clarity
– Central focus knob is smooth
– 25mm multicoated lenses and 10x magnification
Wingspan Optics NaturePro HD 8X42 Professional Binoculars
The Wingspan Optics NaturePro HD 8X42 Professional Binoculars come in at around $120. These binoculars feature world class HD color fidelity and sharpness. These are a birdwatchers dream as they give the viewer a true color, bright, ultra sharp and clear image no matter if you’re far away or close. It’s got a very wide field of view which means you can focus on what is around you rather than moving to find the objects or animals you are there to see.
These are also very durable and offer protection from the extreme weather situations you might be confronted with. They are fog proof, drop proof waterproof and have a grip that will prevent drops. Definitely one of our favorites.
– Extra wide field of view
– Phase correction coated prisms
– 2m close focus
– Fog proof and water proof