Playing softball is about more than just hitting the ball and making plays. It is about looking the part but also using accessories that can aid your performance in positive ways. Things like batting gloves, eye black and athletic tape help the player in some ways. Softball socks are an accessory that seem like they just pull the uniform together, but there are actual benefits for wearing these as well.
Softball socks are a great way to make your uniform look complete. However, they also offer other benefits including protecting your skin against sliding, offer cushioning against impact, ankle support and breathability. Softball socks seem to go under the radar in terms of their importance and positive benefits for a softball player, but they can be a critical part of how you perform, how your body is protected and how you look on the diamond.
That said, there are a great deal of softball socks on the market and many of them have features that differ from other softball socks. Because of these reasons, we wanted to share some of the best softball socks of 2019. With a description of the product and a list of all the features, you should feel much more informed on the subject. We hope that by sharing some of these products, we can do a little bit of the legwork in terms of research for you and make your shopping experience less painful. Enjoy!
Sof Sole RBI Baseball Team Athletic Performance Socks
The Sof Sole RBI Baseball Team Athletic Performance Socks offer the player features that aren’t found in other team socks that you might pick up along the way. These socks are made of high tech acrylic which features moisture wicking characteristics, is shrink resistant when you wash and prevents your fee from blistering. These socks are nice and thick which is great for cushioning and absorbing impact but it also prevents holes. On the other hand, they are thin enough that you don’t feel like your feet are sweltering in the heat. Some say these socks run a little small so you may want to order a size up. Outside of that, these are solid socks for softball.
– These socks are made with 80% acrylic, 17% polyester and 3% spandex
– Package comes with 2 pair of socks
– Keep your feet dry and comfortable with Hydrologix technology that wicks moisture
– Has an improved fit and deep heel pocket for great fit
– Seamless toes and full cushion sole for extra comfort
TCK Prosport Performance Tube Socks
The TCK Prosport Performance Tube Socks are fantastic to use for your baseball and softball games. To start, these socks come in many different colors so there is no doubt that you’ll be able to find a pair that will match up with your team’s colors. These high performance socks are great for all athletes and team sports because of the features that they offer. These features include odor control, moisture wicking, blister control, ergonomic cushioning, and they’re antimicrobial. The terry padding is only on the bottom of the sock which keeps them nice and cool. Like a lot of our softball socks on this page, these socks are very comfortable and they are very affordable.
– Hight quality materials used in production: 96% polypropylene, 4% Lycra Spandex
– Comes in all sizes and fits both men and women
– Odor and moisture control
– Blister control
– Ergonomic cushioning
– White toe for identification
FUNINDIY Fire Softball Compression Socks
The FUNINDIY Fire Softball Compression Socks will only run you $10 a pair and boy are they flashy. In addition to all the great features these socks possess, they are going to brighten up your day with their bright and fun looks. These softball socks offer compression features that will aid you in recovery and helps keep your muscles in place for less fatigue. The risk of injury is lessened with the ankle support and the graduated compression reduces the risk of blood clots and deep vein thrombosis. With all the benefits that you get from these socks, it’s no wonder they are rated as one of the best of 2019.
– 78% cotton – 20% polyester – 2% elastane
– Experience compression therapy that are comfortable and durable
– Great for softball but also for any other sport
– Comfort band construction with graduated compression to reduce swelling and increase comfort
adidas Utility All Sport Socks
Like with most things sports related, adidas has done a great job with their softball socks with the adidas Utility All Sport Socks. These come in a variety of colors with the adidas logo on the shin for a classic good look. The super cushioned foot offers the player shock absorption and protection from impact. Your feet will say dry and cool with the Climalite moisture wicking technology and the Climacool mesh on the top of the foot gives your feet breathability. Ankle and arch support make sure that you have a comfortable fit in addition to the double welt cuff for durability.
– Super-cushioned foot for comfort and impact protection
– Climalite moisture wicking technology keeps your feet dry and cool
– Breathability with the Climacool feature that gives you mesh on top of the foot
– Ankle and arch support
– Added durability with double welt cuff
MadSportsStuff Softball Socks with Stitches Over The Calf
The MadSportsStuff Softball Socks with Stitches Over The Calf stand out over the other socks for a lot of reasons. First of all, they have a lot of designs that will fit whatever you are looking to express. In this case it is the laces of the softball. In terms of looks, they might be some of the most fun and good looking softball socks out there. They also feature moisture wicking qualities, ankle and arch compression for less fatigue, lightweight, double welt top and blister control. Add all these together and you’ve got one of the best softball socks of 2019.
– Fun and bright socks that freshen up your traditional softball socks
– Made of 85% polypropylene – 8% nylon – 5% elastic – 2% Spandex
– Moisture wicking, blister control, compression to reduce fatigue, double welt top