- 1. AbelWay Women’s Mountain Waterproof Windproof Fleece
- 2. Camel Crown Women’s Mountain Snow Waterproof Ski Jacket
- 3. Wantdo Women’s Mountain Waterproof Ski Jacket Windproof Rain Jacket
- 4. OutdoorMaster Women’s 3-in-1 Ski Jacket
- 5. APTRO Women’s Windproof Waterproof Multicolored Ski Snowboarding Jacket
No matter if you’re a man or a woman, choosing the right ski jacket is all about considering the conditions you’ll be facing while you’re out on the mountain. If you are doing a little skiing on a warm and sunny day or those blistering cold days, the kind of jacket you choose could be the difference between a great day and a miserable one.
When buying a downhill ski jacket, many prefer to have a shell for the options it provides while some prefer to have more insulation the jacket to keep them warmer when they need it. If you are looking for a way to save a little money when you buy your jacket, a 3-in-1 jacket provides versatility like no other. With its shell that can have an extra insulating layer zipped into it. These are three of the main styles of downhill ski jackets which might be included in this post.
However, we are going to be specifically talking about women’s downhill ski jackets in this post and there are a lot of options to pick from when considering this purchase. Because the options are so many, we made this list of some of the best women’s downhill ski jackets of 2019 so you can do a little research before you purchase. We hope that this list of features and a description of the product can make your shopping experience a little bit easier.
AbelWay Women’s Mountain Waterproof Windproof Fleece
The AbelWay Women’s Mountain Waterproof Windproof Fleece 3 in 1 Jacket is a great budget jacket for the skier who gets out on the slopes a few times a year. This jacket is great for all the different ways that Mother Nature can attack you. When the fleece is zipped into the shell this jacket is really warm. This jacket give the person wearing an incredible amount of value in what you are getting versus what you’re paying. In terms of budget women’s downhill skiing jackets, this is one of favorites. The combination of warmth, options and functionality make this jacket a must have.
– Outer shell is 100% polyester with a detachable fleece inner
– Chest pocket and size zipper pockets for smaller belongings
– Adjustable and detachable hood with Velcro cuffs that can be adjusted to prevent snow and wind from entering
– Suitable for all seasons
– Wear three different ways depending on the weather
Camel Crown Women’s Mountain Snow Waterproof Ski Jacket
The CAMEL CROWN Women’s Mountain Snow Waterproof Ski Jacket is another one of the highest rated downhill ski jackets for women in 2019. This jacket is very warm with cotton padding and a soft, fuzzy lining to keep you warm on those cold days. You won’t have to concern yourself with misty or rainy weather because of the waterproof qualities of this jacket. This jacket even has stretchable thumb holes and elastic cuffs to keep the cold air out. There is a windproof skirt, adjustable hem and hood that will also keep you safe from the cold.
These ski jackets are great for outdoor and casual activities like skating, mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding, hiking and camping.
– Warm with fuzzy lining, cotton padding and quality fabric
– Waterproof jacket that will keep you dry in rainy weather
– Windproof with detachable hood, adjustable hem, elastic cuffs, stretchable thumbholes and powder skirt
– Multi-pockets for all of your belongings that you want to keep on you
Wantdo Women’s Mountain Waterproof Ski Jacket Windproof Rain Jacket
The Wantdo Women’s Mountain Waterproof Ski Jacket is a great women’s ski jacket built to last and allow the movement you need when on the slopes. This jacket is perfect for downhill skiing because it is warm and waterproof. The pockets on this jacket are really accessible and they’ll hold your belongings with room to spare. The inside of the jacket is a faux fur which happens to be extremely soft and warm. Another nice feature of this jacket are the two straps that come on the hood and can Velcro together to cover your mouth when it gets really cold out there.
– Warm fabric with fuzzy lining, durable fabric and water repellent coating
– The waterproof jacket will keep your body dry and warm throughout the day
– Wear resisting soft shell, inside snap powder skirt and adjustable cuffs with thumb hole offer wind protection
– Multiple pockets to use for whatever you need to hold
OutdoorMaster Women’s 3-in-1 Ski Jacket
OutdoorMaster has done it again with their Women’s 3-in-1 Ski Jacket. This versatile 3-in-1 jacket is made to stand up to all weather conditions. Toth the inner fleece jacket and hooded waterproof shell can be worn together or on their own. The breathable and waterproof hooded shell is made of Teflon coated material which is great for cold nights. When it is worn on its own, it is thin and light and can be more of a fall and spring jacket. What we do know about this jacket is that it looks great, it will keep you warm and it has a lot of features that are perfect for a ski jacket. Those include waterproof YKK zippers, high quality hardware, easy access pocket on the chest and a removeable hood.
– 3-in-1 jacket that looks great and holds up to the conditions
– Breathable and waterproof hooded shell
– YKK zippers, removeable hood, adjustable cuffs
– 6 months 100% guarantee
APTRO Women’s Windproof Waterproof Multicolored Ski Snowboarding Jacket
The Women’s Windproof Waterproof Multicolored Ski Snowboarding Jacket by APTRO is a great downhill skiing jacket for women. First of all, this jacket looks awesome. There are at least five different abstract patterns you can choose from on this jacket. From geometric shapes to watercolor patterns, this jacket has something for everyone. In terms of the functionality, this jacket will keep you warm to temperatures of -30℃. This highly waterproof and windproof jacket offers some of the highest quality materials out there to protect you from the elements. It features zipper mesh venting under outer, multiple functional pockets, quality zippers, adjustable cuffs, snap powder skirt, thumb holes and an internal drawcord hem to name a few things. This jacket is a keeper.
– Great for hiking, skating, skiing, snowboarding and other outdoor winter sports
– Multiple functional pockets
– Adjustable cuffs
– Stretchable thumb holes
– Windproof snap powder skirt
– Goof for up to -30℃