- 1. TideWe Bootfoot Chest Wader
- 2. Caddis Men’s Taupe Stocking Foot Wader
- 3. FISHINGSIR Chest Fishing Waders
- 4. COMPASS 360 Deadfall Breathable STFT Chest Wader
- 5. Hodgman Mackenzie Chest Fishing Waders
If you love wading the river or doing any other type of fishing that requires fishing waders, you’re in luck because they have come a long way since back when you had to settle for one type of fishing wader. These days you can choose from multiple materials and many designs, so you should be able to very easily find fishing waders that fit you perfectly and work for whatever type of fishing you’re doing and in any season.
There are four types of fishing waders out there now: Bootfoot (chest) waders, stocking foot waders, hip length waders, and waist-high length waders. The two that are easily the most popular waders right now are the bootfoot and the stocking foot. Bootfoot waders are best for people who don’t want to make multiple purchases since the boots are attached to the wader. Stocking foot waders don’t come with boots attached, but they do have warm, waterproof socks that are great at keeping your legs and feet dry even over extended periods in the water.
On this page we are going to take a look at some of the very best fishing waders that you can buy right now. All five of the products listed on this page have been tested and proven to do the job by both beginner and highly experienced fishermen, so you can be sure that they will work for you as well. We highly recommend going over all of the unique features that you get from each of the fishing waders listed below before you decide which one is best for you.
Check out this list of some of the best fishing waders of 2019.
TideWe Bootfoot Chest Wader
These TideWe bootfoot fishing waders are some of the most popular waders on the market because they are both light in weight and do an excellent job of keeping water off of people’s skin. They are also a great choice for people who are getting fishing waders for the first time because they are a one-piece design that are meant to be easily put on over your clothes with no extra hassles. They are made to be a bit oversized to give you full range of motion while at the same time giving you full protection from the water.
– Nylon with two-ply upper fabric
– Lighter than most other waders
– Adjustable H-back web suspenders with quick release buckles
– Easily fits in any type of backpack
– 100 percent waterproof
– Water Intrusion Resistance keeps dirt out
– Unisex design
– Comes in 16 different sizes
– 2 different color options (green and brown)
– Waterproof phone case included
Caddis Men’s Taupe Affordable Breathable Stocking Foot Wader
Known for being some of the most comfortable fishing waders out there right now, these Caddis sticking foot waders protect you but also give you plenty of room to breathe. They were made to be worn in absolutely any weather conditions, so if you do end up liking them, you will not have to buy another set of waders for the warmer or colder months.
– Made with breathable polyester material
– CaddisDry technology keeps you dry even after extended periods in the water
– Double taped and glued taupe stocking foot
– Made for all weather conditions
– Designed specifically for fishing, clamming, and pond work
– All waders are vigorously tested before they reach the public
– 16 different sizes to choose from
FISHINGSIR Chest Fishing Waders
These FISHINGSIR waders are some of the lightest waders that you will find. They will never weigh you down no matter how long you are out on the water, but they also do a fantastic job of protecting your upper and lower body. They are 100 percent waterproof, they have comfortable boot attachments, and they even have a built in pocket for your phone or small fishing gear. On top of all of that, these are some of the most affordable fishing waders out there, so it’s no surprise that they sell so well.
– Nylon material with two-ply waterproof fabric
– Much softer than most other fishing waders
– 10 percent lighter than other top nylon waders
– Waterproof boot attachment with taped seams
– 2 front D-rings for attaching accessories
– Made for fishing, hunting, and farm work
– 9 different sizes to choose from
– Waterproof phone case included
COMPASS 360 Deadfall Breathable STFT Chest Wader
What makes the Compass 360 a bit different than the other fishing waders on this list is the fact that it comes with multiple large chest pockets that can hold a ton of stuff for you. Of course, that wouldn’t matter if the waders didn’t do a great job of keeping you dry in the water, but they most definitely do that too. These waders are completely adjustable so they won’t move around too much while you’re fishing and the neoprene booties do an amazing job of keeping the water off of your feet.
– 4-Ply nylon fabric
– 2 layer knee and shin reinforcement
– Large, flip-out chest pocket for storage
– Ergonomically designed neoprene booties
– Adjustable suspenders with buckles
– 4 different sizes to choose from (medium, large, extra-large, and 2x-large)
Hodgman Mackenzie Nylon and PVC Cleated Bootfoot Chest Fishing Waders
You are not going to be able to find too many other fishing waders that are lighter than these ones from Hodgman Mackenzie. What they’ve done here is pretty remarkable because they were able to create completely waterproof waders without having to make them two or three layers thick. On top of that, the attached boots are also lightweight and more durable than just about any other bootfoot boots that you will find. While many other companies are opting to go with completely new designs with their fishing waders, Hodgman Mackenzie has found a way to make simple improvements to the well-loved classic wader.
– Nylon shell fabric
– 35 percent lighter than traditional rubber waders
– Highly flexible design for easy maneuverability
– Minimal chafing
– PVC boots are more durable than traditional rubber boots
– Comes with or without wading belt
– Convenient inside pocket for storage
– 12 different sizes to choose from