- 1. RDX Hand Wraps Boxing Inner Gloves
- 2. Pro Impact Mexican Style Boxing Handwraps
- 3. Sanabul Elastic Professional 180 inch Handwraps
- 4. Meister Adult 180″ Semi-Elastic Hand Wraps for MMA & Boxing
- 5. Everlast Professional Hand Wraps
- 6. Ringside Mexican Style Boxing Hand Wraps
- 7. Fairtex Elastic Cotton Hand Wraps
- 8. Hawk Padded Inner Gloves Training Gel Elastic Hand Wraps
- 9. Venum Boxing Hand Wraps
- 10. Hayabusa Perfect Stretch V4 Mexican Style Boxing Hand Wraps
People outside of mixed martial arts and other hand-to-hand combat sports often don’t think about it, but hand wraps are an essential part of all of those sports. Not only do they protect a fighter’s knuckles, they also do a great job of keeping his or her wrist from getting injured. Well, the good ones do, anyways. Getting a great set of hand wraps can be the difference between terrible hand injuries and the freedom to punch without fear of doing any type of damage.
While every set of hand wraps might look the same at first glance, there are subtle differences between them. Some are simple tape and gauze, some are made of reusable cloth, and others are made of elastic so they can be stretched to fit on just about any hands. Different fighters like different types of wraps, so it’s up to you to figure out which ones feel the most comfortable on your hands. Also, different brands do different things with their wraps, so it’s important to know those differences before you buy any.
Below you will find some of the best hand wraps for combat sports on the market right now. Fighters around the world depend on these types of wraps to keep their hands safe every time they step onto a mat. Be sure to look over the differences between all of the hand wraps mentioned below before you make your final decision.
RDX Hand Wraps Boxing Inner Gloves
RDX hand wraps look great and they work. They are made of a carbon fiber fabric that does a fantastic job of taking some of the impact off of your hands, which helps you to avoid most hand injuries. That is thanks to a thin layer of gel foam beneath the wrap that not only does the job of protecting your hands, but also feels great on your skin and knuckles. RDX offers makes these gloves in every size imaginable and you’ll have five different colors that you can choose from. If you try out these hand wraps, you will quickly see why so many amateur and pro fighters use them every day.
– Carbon fiber fabric
– Shock absorbing padding
– Aero foam padded knuckle made with specialized gel
– Hook and loop closing
– 75 centimeters long
– Small, medium, large, and extra-large sizes
Pro Impact Mexican Style Boxing Handwraps
The thing that makes these Pro Impact Mexican hand wraps a bit different than most of the others you’ll find is their elasticity. The elastic materials used in the wraps make them easy to put on your hands and conform to your exact hand shape. They also did a great job with their hook and loop closing, which gives a nice tight fit and keeps them from slipping when you are sparring, training, or in a competition. At just under $9, you are getting a pretty fantastic deal if you buy these hand wraps.
– Mexican style hand wraps
– Made with durable elastic
– Oversized hook and loop closing for a secure fit
– Made to be used in any combat sport
– 180 inches long
– Machine washable
– 13 different color options
Sanabul Elastic Professional 180 inch Handwraps
Sanabul is sells some of the highest-rated fight equipment in the world, and that certainly includes these hand wraps. They also went the elastic route with their wraps, which makes them easy to put on and stay on. Sanabul decided to make their hand wraps out of polyester, which is now seen as one of the best materials for both comfort and secure fits. The Velcro closure also does a great job of ensuring that the wraps stay on and never come loose no matter how long you have them on your hands.
– Elastic hand wraps
– Polyester material
– More stretchable than traditional hand wraps
– Thumb loop and Velcro closure for secure fit
– Quick drying
– 180 inches long
– 9 different color options
Meister Adult 180″ Semi-Elastic Hand Wraps for MMA & Boxing
At just under seven bucks, the Meister Adult 180″ Semi-Elastic hand wraps are some of the very best budget hand wraps that you can get. They are made of a top quality cotton and spandex material that does an excellent job of keeping your hands protected while also being quite breathable. Rather than focusing on just knuckle support like many other hand wrap companies, Meister instead chose to make their hand wraps in a way that protects the entire hand, from wrist to knuckles. The hook and loop strap as well as the thumb loop work perfectly to keep the hand wraps exactly where they were when you put them on.
– High quality cotton and spandex blend
– Designed for mix martial arts, boxing, and other combat sports
– Lightweight but with full hand protection
– Oversized hook and loop strap and sturdy thumb loop
– 180 inches long
– Machine washable
– 20 different color options
– Sold as a pair
Everlast Professional Hand Wraps
You probably knew that Everlast would show up on this list at some point considering that they have been making hand wraps for amateurs and pros for decades. These Everlast Professional hand wraps use a unique synthetic blend of materials that are lightweight yet do the job of protecting your hands no matter how many punches you get off. They come in multiple sizes and chances are you will be able to find some that match your gloves considering that they have nearly 20 colors to choose from. These are classic hand wraps that have been getting the job done for years now so you can trust that they will work for you.
– Nylon and polyester blend
– Unique anti-microbial treatment fights bacteria to reduce odor
– Easy to use thumb strap
– 108, 120, and 180 inch options
– 18 different color options
– Machine washable
– Guaranteed to last at least 120 days
Ringside Mexican Style Boxing Hand Wraps
The Ringside Mexican Style Boxing Hand Wraps are made of a little bit of elastic and a cotton blend that makes these the perfect hand wraps for you. You get a custom fit that will protect those small joints and little bones in your hands. You get 180” of length and they are 2” wide for extra protection and total coverage of the wrist and hands. Each of these hand wraps come complete with an exposed hook and loop closure system as well as a starter thumb loop so you can wrap them up nice and tight. They are great for bag work and sparring and come with one pair of hand wraps in whatever color you’d like. They are machine washable and come with a little bag to wash them in. This brand also gives you the option to buy in bulk.
Stop sitting around toying with these hand wraps. Get them on quickly and get out there and train.
– Mexican Style hand wraps that are 2” wide and 180” long
– Made of a cotton blend and elastic to give a snug fit to protect those bones in your hand
– Comes with a thumb loop to start wrapping and a hook and loop closure system
– Comes in multiple colors and can be purchased in bulk
Fairtex Elastic Cotton Hand Wraps
The Fairtex Elastic Cotton Hand Wraps are a great option for the avid fighter. If you are going to be using those hands to make contact, you better make sure that you are protecting them best you can. These hand wraps are highly rated and very popular. Part of this is because the Fairtex brand has long been a fixture in the fight game and secondly, it is just a fantastic product.
These hand wraps are a great choice for training. They are flexible, the provide incredible support and they move with your hand actions. They are available in at least 12 different colors so you can choose the ones that fit your style. They are made of cotton and elastic so they will fit nicely to the contours of your hands. We know you’ll enjoy these. We would describe these hand wraps as simple and functional. That is about all you can ask for in some hand wraps.
– These are 180” so they will give you full coverage
– These are made from flexible and soft cotton for comfort – 35% Nylon, 35% Cotton
– These are long, thin and they have great shape retention after washing and they dry fast
– Available in over 10 different colors
Hawk Padded Inner Gloves Training Gel Elastic Hand Wraps
The Hawk Padded Inner Gloves Training Gel Elastic Hand Wraps made our list because of their high quality construction and durability. Pick these up in black, blue and red for right around $10. These hand wraps are soft and they have incredible inner glove construction that offers long lasting functionality and durability. The modern pro gel hand wraps were made specifically for the fighter’s hand during sparring sessions, bag work, kickboxing and Muay Thai. Essentially, if you’re a fighter and are looking for comfort and protection, give these a try. You won’t have to worry about injuries when your knuckles and hands are supported the way they will be.
– These have a Velcro closing with great wrist, fist and knuckle protection
– The padded knuckle mitt absorbs a great deal of shock to take the pressure off your hands
– The thumb hole and stitched fingers are great for all striking sports
– These are breathable, machine washable and dry fast
Venum Boxing Hand Wraps
The Venum Boxing Hand Wraps come in 2.5 and 4 meter lengths. These hand wraps are made of elastic cotton and offer the fighter the perfect ration of quality to price. These are very easy to use and offer the fighter a really secure fit with the thumb strap and hook and loop closure.
Venum has been a fixture in the fight game for many years. They used to be strictly associated with MMA, but in the following years, Venum has begun to be known for their fight gear in general. Because of their time in this business, you can count on the products that you are buying and these hand wraps should fit under that as well.
– These are made of elastic cotton for strength and comfort
– Personalized and fast tightening with Velcro closure
– Comes in pairs
– Venum logo adds a touch of flair
– Comes in many color options
– Available in 2.5 or 4 meter lengths
Hayabusa Perfect Stretch V4 Mexican Style 180 inch Boxing Hand Wraps
Get total protection with the Hayabusa Perfect Stretch V4 Mexican Style 180 inch Boxing Hand Wraps. Hand wraps are extremely important to optimize the safety of your hands during striking training. These bones can be fragile but with these hand wraps by Hayabusa, you won’t have to worry as much. These hand wraps are made from a performance grade and innovative material that offers top of the line protection and alignment while keeping your hands cool with a breathable material. The design is “Mexican Style” and is extremely soft for comfort that is hard to match. You also get a greater range of adjustability with the increased hook and loop length. This is perfect for athletes of all levels. From beginners to pros, the hand wraps will let you strike with confidence and comfort.
– Max protection by using high performance, innovative materials to help align the wrist and hands to protect the small bones and joints.
– Even longer hook and loop closure system for a secure fit that is superior to the competition
– This high quality and updated woven label offers a bit of style to these wraps
– The Mexican Style design means these hand wraps are ultra soft and great for breathability
– Versatile and can be used in a variety of striking sports
If you see any incorrect information in this post or any others, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org