If you have been having problems with the type of socks you wear while on your hikes, camping trips, bicycle rides, or any other type of physical activity you may doing, hiking socks may be what you are looking for. Whether you are trying to keep your feet warm and protected, or you need something for your feet to easily breathe in, there are many selections to choose from. Keep in mind that hiking socks are designed specifically for hiking, these are not your ordinary socks.
Hiking socks can keep your feet from slipping around your boots, they can keep the support in your feet so that you are not hurting yourself on your climbs. When browsing for socks, you may have a special set of qualities you are looking for. An arch in your sock makes a world of a difference than a regular sock would. Blisters can also be easily prevented when wearing certain hiking socks. Down below are different types of hiking socks made by different brands and companies.
DANISH ENDURANCE Merino Wool Hiking Socks Crew for Trekking
The DANISH ENDURANCE Merino Wool Hiking Socks are brought to you by the company DANISH ENDURANCE. These socks come in a variety of different colors and are made with durable material that will last longer than any average sock. The fabric consists of 33 percent merino wool, 33 percent acrylic, 33 percent polyamide, and 1 percent elastane. These socks are recommended and designed by NAVY Seals and are great socks to take with you on your hikes, or any other occasion.
– Antibacterial properties help keep your feet dry and clean
– Keeps your feet feeling comfortable on those long hikes and treks
– Full cushioned fabric
– Produced in Europe, high stitching quality
– Odor resistant keeping your feet feeling fresh
MIRMARU Hiking Outdoor Trail Running Socks
The MIRMARU Hiking Outdoor Train Running Socks are a product that is produced by the company MIRMARU. These socks are perfect for you when going on those long hikes, treks, and any other physical activity involving your feet. These socks are both comfortable and durable enough to last you for years of wear. The material made with these socks has antibacterial agents within it that will keep your feet both dry and clean.
– One of the best features of these socks is the shin protector, extra layers of cushioned protection
– Support on the arch and achilles heel
– Protects against blisters while hiking
– Being twice as thick as the normal sock, these socks will keep your feet dry and warm
– Cushion around the ankles to prevent spraining
Innotree Hiking Socks
The Innotree Hiking Sock is brought to you by the company Innotree. These particular socks are not only great to wear for hiking, but for various other activities as well. Coming in packs of 3, these socks are best worn for outdoor sports, especially trekking. Made with 50 percent cotton, 45 percent nylon, 5 percent spandex, it is safe to say that these socks are extremely durable and efficient at what they are designed to be worn for.
– Made with nylon, these socks are made to stretch to your comfort level
– Extra cushioned padding allows your feet to rest comfortably while giving you the support you need
– Odor fighting agents keeping your feet feeling fresh and clean
– Absorbs all the moisture from your feet so your feet stay nice and dry
– Extra padding around ankles, heel, and arch of your foot
SEOULSTORY7 Climbing Performance Crew Socks
The SEOULSTORY7 Climbing Performance Crew Socks are brought to you by the brand SEOULSTORY7. These are one of the highest rated socks on the market for obvious reasons. These socks are so cushioned that you will feel like you are walking on a cloud. Made from 70 percent cotton, 20 percent DryCool yarn, 7 percent polyester, and 1 percent elastane, these socks will last for years. Perfect to wear out on a long hike, these socks will absorb all the moisture leaving your feet nice and dry.
– Extra cushion in the heel and arch of the foot, this padding will prevent any blisters
– Shin high socks, make for the perfect length for hiking
– Absorbs all moisture from foot keeping it dry
– Antibacterial properties built within the sock keeping your feet from any disease
Darn Tough Micro Crew Cushion Socks
The Darn Tough Micro Crew Cushion Socks is brought to you by the company Darn Tough. These socks are exactly what you would think coming from a company named Darn Tough. These are highly suggested from seasoned hikers, campers, and hunters. Made in the United States, the Darn Tough Micro Crew Cushion Sock is a sock that is guaranteed for life. These are professional grade socks and will not slip from your boots, you will not get blisters, and your feet will remain comfortable.
– Cushioned for your comfort
– Achilles heel support
– Prevents blisters
– Antibacterial properties to keep your feet dry and clean
– Lifetime warranty, Darn Tough sands behind their products, if not satisfied you will get your money back
Germanium Infused Hiking Socks
The Germanium Infused Hiking Socks are brought to you by the brand GERMAPRO. These socks specialize in keeping your feet nice and dry all while leaving your feet able to breathe. Made with Germanium infused fiber, it prevents bacteria from breeding leaving it almost nonexistent. These socks are as comfortable as they are durable leaving you with years and years of wear. Being twice as thick as the normal sock, these socks are cushioned in all the right places. Blisters do not stand a chance against these socks, there is so much padding and they are so snug against your heels that the back of your feet rubbing against your boots is no problem.
– Long lasting, these socks are made with high quality materials you will not have to worry about buying another pair for a while, unless you want more of course
– Antibacterial agents such as the Germanium fibers, does not allow bacteria to breed, also keeps your feet feeling fresh
– Greatly reduces odor, these socks are made with breathable material to keep good air circulation to your feet
– Best worn when doing physical activities such as climbing, hiking, mountain climbing, skiing, hunting, trekking, and bicycle riding