- 1. Wantdo Men’s Mountain Waterproof Ski Jacket
- 2. Pooluly Men’s Waterproof Windproof Rain and Snow Jacket
- 3. CAMEL CROWN Men’s Mountain Snow Waterproof Ski Jacket
- 4. FREE SOLDIER Windproof Mountain Outdoor Hooded Softshell Jacket
- 5. KAISIKE Windproof Softshell Fleece Waterproof Ski Jacket
If you are looking for a new men’s downhill ski jacket, you will be happy to learn that there are a lot of great ones out there these days. The best ones will protect you both while you are on the slopes and, just as importantly, while you are on the lift going up to the top of the slopes. On this page we will go over what you should be looking for from your next ski jacket and we’ll share some of our favorite jackets with you.
The key thing to think about when choosing a downhill ski jacket is whether you want it to be heavier and warmer or lighter and more breathable. Both types can be good options, so it really depends on what you wear underneath the jacket. There are jackets that are thick and very warm; some are thinner and highly breathable; and there are some that fit somewhere in between those two types.
Chances are you want to find a high quality ski jacket that will last you many years. Rather than trying to pick one out from the hundreds of jackets that are out there right now, we recommend choosing one from the list below. This list consists of some of the best men’s downhill ski jackets of 2019. Each of these men’s downhill ski jackets have been tested and approved by skiers just like you.
Wantdo Men’s Mountain Waterproof Ski Jacket
Wantdo makes some of the most comfortable and popular ski jackets around, and this one might just be the best of the bunch. This men’s skiing jacket is nice and warm, but it also gives you plenty of maneuverability while you’re out on the slopes. It is made of a very durable 2400 polyester material that is both waterproof and wear resistant. Other great features include adjustable wrist cuffs, a windproof powder skirt, and a detachable storm hood for those windier days.
– 2400 polyester fiber material offers great heat retention
– Water-repellent rain jacket
– Adjustable cuffs and stretchable gloves with thumb holes
– 3 zippered outer pockets and 2 inner pockets
– 7 different colors to choose from
– Available in 6 different sizes
Pooluly Men’s Waterproof Windproof Rain and Snow Jacket
This very attractive men’s skiing jacket from Pooluly has some of the most comfortable fluff lining that you will find. It does an amazing job of retaining your body heat to keep you from getting cool, but it’s not so packed with fleece that it makes it hard for you to move. It has a very relaxed fit, allowing you to move how you want to while you’re going down the slopes. This jacket also dries very quickly, so you don’t have to worry about it being ready to go on consecutive days.
– 100 percent polyester with a very soft fleece lining
– Waterproof and windproof to keep you warm
– Adjustable cuffs and stretchable glove holes
– High quality zipper closure
– 4 different colors to choose from
– Available in 4 different sizes
CAMEL CROWN Men’s Mountain Snow Waterproof Ski Jacket
CAMEL CROWN set out to make a men’s ski jacket that was as thin as possible without sacrificing the wearer’s warmth, and they did just that with this jacket. The material has great elasticity, allowing you to move freely while skiing, but it also has plenty of warm material inside so you won’t get chilly up on the mountain. As an added bonus, this jacket doubles as a full-on rain jacket, so it’s one of the only skiing jackets out there that you would be happy to wear even when you are not on the slopes. Other features include five different pockets and an earphone line that attaches inside the jacket.
– Polymer blending material is both scratch and wear resistant
– 10,000 millimeter waterproof level
– Highly breathable
– Lightweight yet very warm
– 5 different colors to choose from
– Available in 6 different sizes
FREE SOLDIER Windproof Mountain Outdoor Hooded Softshell Jacket
This men’s skiing jacket from FREE SOLDIER is easily one of the warmest jackets that you will ever see. The outer shell is made of a high quality polyester and spandex that is both water and wind resistant. The inside is covered in a very soft fleece material that does an amazing job of capturing your body’s heat so you can stay warm for as long as you are up on the slopes. It also has a chin guard and a detachable hood, so you are definitely covered from head to waist in this fantastic men’s skiing jacket. It is also considered to be one of the most stylish-looking ski jackets out there right now, so it’s no surprise that so many people have bought it.
– Polyester and spandex fabric mix
– A lot more flexibility when compared to similar ski jackets
– 8 total pockets so you can carry everything you need
– Waist and hood drawcords
– 3 different colors to choose from (Brown, Black, and Gray)
– Available in 5 different sizes
KAISIKE Windproof Softshell Fleece Waterproof Ski Jacket
This ski jacket from KAISIKE is yet another jacket that is just packed full of great features that skiers love. One of those features is the unique detachable inner coral fleece layer, which is very warm in the winter months and easily removed when used during warmer days. The coat is both breathable and waterproof, allowing your body to get the air it needs while also keeping water off of your skin and clothes. This is an excellent ski jacket, but it also doubles as a great jacket to wear when out camping or fishing.
– High quality polyester material
– High quality zipper and buttons to ensure no wind gets through
– Waterproof and wind proof yet very breathable
– 2 zippered pockets and 1 inside pocket
– Removable storm hood
– Unisex design
– Over 20 different colors to choose from
– Available in 11 different sizes