Last Updated on December 14, 2022
- 1. HighLoong Men’s Waterproof Ski Snowboard Gloves
- 2. Terra Hiker Waterproof Winter Warm Ski Gloves
- 3. RIVMOUNT Winter Ski Gloves
- 4. MCTi Waterproof Men’s Ski Gloves
- 5. Burton Men’s Gore-Tex Glove
Buying gloves for skiing is up there as one of the most important accessories that you can possibly buy for snowboarding or skiing. When you are looking for the right pair, it might seem like a simple task, but there are some important things to consider because having numb hands can ruin a day out on the mountain. There are gloves that are specifically designed for skiing and snowboarding that offer dryness, warmth and other features that you might find helpful when you are out there.
The great thing about using gloves versus mittens is that you are able to use your fingers while they are in gloves. Mittens don’t allow you to move your fingers individually and makes things like operating your bindings much more difficult. Mittens might be the warmer options in very cold temperatures, but gloves these days are made to stay dry and to keep your hands warm so you don’t have to be concerned while you’re tearing up the trail.
That said, we understand that there are a lot of options out there in terms of men’s ski gloves and we know the process of finding the right ones can get tedious. For these reasons, we have created this list of some of our favorite men’s ski gloves of the season. All of these gloves have a description about them and a list of features to give you the information you would need to make a more informed decision. We hope this list helps.
HighLoong Men’s Waterproof Ski Snowboard Gloves
The HighLoong Men’s Waterproof Ski Snowboard Gloves are made of breathable 228T nylon Taslan with waterproof 1200/1200 PU coating on the inside and water repellent coating on the outside to keep your hands dry. The palm of the glove uses elastic fabric and PU leather to give the user nice feeling and tacky grips. The 40g Thinsulate and polyfill interlining offer additional warmth and a waterproof membrane.
All the materials used in these gloves are friendly on the skin. Get thick lining with a flannel feel on the inside of these gloves and the knitted cuff, keeps the snow from getting inside your gloves. For an affordable and functional option to your men’s ski glove woes, consider these winter ski gloves by HighLoong.
– Material is skin friendly and soft with high quality 228T nylon Taslan with waterproof coating
– Polyfill interlining and premium 40g Thinsulate offer total warmth
– Most comfortable palm with incredible grip – elastic fabric with premium PU leather
– 3 month money back guarantee
Terra Hiker Waterproof Winter Warm Ski Gloves
The Terra Hiker Waterproof Winter Warm Ski Gloves come in at around $16 and are available in 4four different color schemes to match your vibe. These gloves are water repellent and durable with a shell that is made of 228T nylon Taslan fabric. Snow and rain will immediately roll off the glove with the advanced hydrophobic surface which will keep your hands dry and warm. These gloves are cut to fit your palms in a snug matter and they feature pre curved fingers to improve the flexibility of your digits. The 3M Thinsulate insulation provides double the warmth of other material because of the thin fibers that are packed tightly together. This pair of gloves is a great option for a backup pair or something to buy if you’re on a budget.
– Connect clips to keep the gloves from being lost
– Available in four color schemes
– Anti-slip and versatile – gloves can be used for many outdoor activities
– Dexterity and waterproof features with the high-tech Taslan fabric shell
– Temperature locking and windproof
– Ergonomic design
RIVMOUNT Winter Ski Gloves
The RIVMOUNT Winter Ski Gloves are another great option if you’re in the market for some men’s ski gloves. These gloves have been upgraded over previous versions. The RIVMOUNT Gloves are built with 3M Thinsulate which is lighter and warmer. These gloves have gone through the design ringer to make them better for the skier and to improve their overall experience. 3M Thinsulate has been said to be one of the best thin thermal insulation materials in the world because the thin thread is compact and tight allowing your hands more dexterity while being able to stay warm. These gloves are windproof, waterproof, lightweight and warm. These are all characteristics that are important when buying ski gloves.
– Heat retention with 3M Thinsulate that is almost double the warmth offered by eiderdown
– Waterproof material on the shell in addition to the waterproof liner
– The PU leather palm protects your hands
– Windproof because they are made with polyester
MCTi Waterproof Men’s Ski Gloves
If you’re looking for sleek, warm winter gloves for winter sports, the MCTi Waterproof Men’s Ski Gloves are a great option for you. They cover the basis of a great winter glove by being windproof, waterproof, lightweight and warm. The reinforced fingertips on these gloves make them much more durable than most of the budget ski gloves you’ll find. In terms of warmth, these gloves are made of 3M Thinsulate and 140g cotton insulations. However, if you’re looking for additional warmth or your hands get colder than normal, use the heated warmer pocket where you could slide in a hand warmer. With a mix of the soft nubuck palm, waterproof composite outshell and the nose wipe thumb, these gloves have features that most gloves aren’t going to possess.
– Keeps warm in temperatures down to 10 degrees F
– Soft and durable nubuck palm
– Three composite surface layer
– Breathable and waterproof TPU insert
– Elastic one pull closure with adjustable wrist buckle
– Pair clips
Burton Men’s Gore-Tex Glove
The Burton Men’s Gore-Tex Glove is one of the best out there for 2019. Burton has long been involved in winter sports and to know that they’ve created another incredible winter product is no surprise to us. These gloves have an ergonomic pre-curved fit for increased dexterity and the thick fingers are touchscreen compatible. The brushed microfiber fixed lining offers great breathable properties that wick moisture away from your hand. In addition, the sticky icky grip palm is non-slip and allows you to handle and tools or objects you need to without taking your gloves off.
– Screen Grab Toughgrip Palm for touchscreen control
– Gore warm technology
– Thermacore Insulation
– Brushed microfiber fixed lining
– DryRide Ultrashell 2-layer fabric