- 1. Salomon Men’s Speedcross 4 Trail Running Shoe
- 2. ASICS Mens Gel-Venture 6 Running Shoe
- 3. New Balance Men’s Mt410v5 Cushioning Trail Runner
- 4. adidas Men’s Questar Trail Running Shoe
- 5. Troadlop Mens Quick Drying Trail Running Shoes
If you’re a trail runner, you probably already know how important it is to have a pair of shoes that can help you perform at your best. On this page we will take a look at some of the features you should be looking for from your next pair of men’s trail running shoes. We’ll also share some of our favorite trail shoes with you.
First of all, you will want to find trail running shoes that have the type of traction you need. You also want plenty of cushion in the shoe to protect your feet while you’re out on the trails. Lastly, you want the entire shoe to be made of high quality parts so you can be sure that they will be able last through many runs.
A lot of people find it pretty difficult to nail down the perfect pair of trail running shoes, which is why we have put together a list of some of the best pairs that are available right now. Take a look at the list of men’s trail running shoes below and chances are you will end up with a pair of shoes that you will be proud to own for many years to come.
Enjoy our list of some of the best men’s trail running shoes of 2019.
Salomon Men’s Speedcross 4 Trail Running Shoe
The obvious focus that Salomon had when making these trail running shoes was to give people as much grip as they possibly could. Well, they absolutely succeeded in that mission because the soles on these shoes do an excellent job of making you feel like you can take on any type of terrain that you come upon. They are also very comfortable thanks to the very intentional snug fit. On top of all of that, these trail runners are quite attractive, so it’s not a shock that so many men have chosen them over all of the other great trail runners that are out there.
– Weatherproof trail running shoe
– Rubber sole gives excellent traction on soft ground
– Designed to be a snug and comfortable fit
– Quicklace system makes it very easy to get these shoes on
– 6 different colors to choose from
– Available in 14 different sizes
ASICS Mens Gel-Venture 6 Running Shoe
These men’s trail running shoes from ASICS do a fantastic job of keeping your feet comfortable while also protecting them from rougher terrains. The rear foot gel cushion is the real standout feature as it does an amazing job of absorbing most of the impact your foot would take during your runs. The shoes also have a removable sockliner so those with medical orthotics can easily slip them into the shoes for additional comfort. These are some of the highest-rated trail running shoes that you are going to find, and they’ve been a top seller for multiple years now.
– Synthetic high quality running shoe
– Gel cushioning in the rear of the shoe for excellent shock absorption
– Thick rubber sole gives added protection and great traction
– Removable sockliner so orthotics can be used
– 18 different colors to choose from
– Available in 15 different men’s sizes
New Balance Men’s Mt410v5 Cushioning Trail Runner
These New Balance trail runners are arguably the most attractive trail running shoes out there right now, but they’re so much more than that. They are made of high quality parts from top to bottom, ensuring that your feet stay comfortable and that they have an excellent grip on all terrains. Their unique rubber soles are the standout features as they were designed to both grip the ground and keep you from slipping thanks to their unique design. They are also highly breathable, allowing you to run for longer periods without having to worry about foot discomfort.
– Textile and synthetic materials used
– ACTEVA midsole makes for a very comfortable run
– AT Tread outsole ensures you will always have great grip on the ground
– Unique NB response 2.0 performance inserts
– 15 different colors to choose from
– Available in 17 different men’s sizes
adidas Men’s Questar Trail Running Shoe
An issue that a lot of runners have is that their feet get overheated when they run longer distances, but that will never be an issue if you wear these men’s trail running shoes from adidas. The top layer is a very breathable mesh, allowing a good amount of air flow both in and out of the shoes. They are great trail runners for the warmer months, but they work very well in the cooler months as well. They are also some of the most durable trail shoes that you can get, so it’s really not surprising at all that so many people chose these ones over all of the other trail runners out there.
– Textile and synthetic materials used
– High quality rubber sole ensures your foot is protected
– Premium cushioning in the midsole
– Plenty of breathability thanks to the two-tone mesh
– OrthoLite sockliner
– 5 different colors to choose from
– Available in 15 different sizes
Troadlop Mens Quick Drying Trail Running Shoes
These unique-looking trail running shoes from Troadlop are both breathable and flexible, giving runners a very comfortable experience on the trails. They also have a very cool quick drying system thanks to the drainage holes found all along the tops and sides of the shoes. None of that would matter if the shoes didn’t feel great, but they absolutely do because they get an outstanding grip on the ground thanks to their thick rubber soles and the soft material found on the insides ensures that you will never have to worry about your feet needing a break.
– Polyester fabric material used on the uppers
– Highly breathable and durable materials used
– Outsoles designed to resist slips
– Very quick to dry when compared to other running shoes
– 8 different colors to choose from
– Available in 10 different sizes
– 100 percent satisfaction guarantee