- 1. Outdoor Master OTG Ski Goggles
- 2. Zionor Lagopus Ski Snowboard Goggles
- 3. hongdak Ski Goggles
- 4. Zionor X4 Ski Snowboard Snow Goggles
- 5. WildHorn Outfitters Roca Ski Goggles
Since you’ve landed on this page, you’re probably looking for information on some of the best budget ski goggles of 2019. You might be wondering why you should wear ski goggles and there are a few good reasons. Ski goggles will reduce glare when you’re on the hill. This can help in preventing accidents. They also increase the contrast and that is important in winter sports because you can see slopes and bumps ahead of you. Another obvious reason to wear ski goggles is to protect your eyes from debris and the cold. Cold weather can irritate your eyes and something flying into your face will irritate them too.
Along with the above reasons, have a good pair of ski goggles just looks good. If you have started your researching for your next pair of ski goggles, you will see there are a lot of options and making a choice might be difficult. There are also a lot of expensive options for ski goggles and you might not need to go all out for your first couple pairs. To help, we created this list of some of the best ski goggles of 2019 that won’t break the bank. We hope that with a product description and list of features, your shopping trip for ski goggles will be a little bit easier.
Outdoor Master OTG Ski Goggles
The OTG Ski Goggles by Outdoor Master. OTG stands for over-the-glasses so if you do wear glasses, you can fit these right over top of them. With the OTG Ski Goggles from Outdoor Master, you will have excellent optical clarity and an anti-fog lens with this dual-layered lens. Theses also offer reliable and safe UV protection with the soft TPU frame and UV400 protective lenses.
Not only will these goggles keep your eyes safe from debris and the sun, they will also fit over almost any helmet so you don’t have to worry about that. These goggles come with a carrying pouch and a one year warranty.
– Over-the-glasses ski goggles
– Dual layer lens technology that has an anti-fog coated inner lens
– Reliable and safe with UV400 protection from the sun
– Compatible with almost all helmets and an extra-long strap to make sure of it
– Comes with carry pouch and one year warranty
Zionor Lagopus Ski Snowboard Goggles
The Zionor Lagopus Ski Snowboard Goggles are another great budget option for ski goggles. These goggles have a durable and solid lens with a smart ventilation system and anti-scratch characteristics. They also offer 100% UV protection through the double layer lens and they won’t fog up on you either. Unlike a lot of other budget ski goggles, these actually keep the fog out. These goggles will fit over your glasses and universally fit ski helmets. For all of these features, you might think that you would pay over $100, but you’d be way off. You can pick these up for just $20. They might not be your “forever” ski goggles but they will get you to your next pair.
– Spherical lens
– Ventilation is a two way channel
– UV400 protection
– Anti-fog coating for better vision
– Detachable lens and strap
– Magnetic lens swapping technology
hongdak Ski Goggles
For just around $25 you can get your hands on the HONGDAK Ski & Snowboard Goggles. These are designed to protect you and keep your vision clear while you are on the mountain and these guys do a good job. With a PC outer lens and CP inner lens, you will get ventilation from a two way channel in these goggles. These offer what a lot of the other more affordable options offer including complete UV protection, detachable and magnetic lenses and an OTG design that is compatible with most helmets. The difference with these goggles is that they are built to last and sturdy. You can tell there was a good plan when these were put together.
– High performance lens with anti-fog and scratch characteristics
– Detachable and magnetic lens syst that will give you the option to swap out colors
– Universal fit and OTG design
– Two way ventilation system
– Panoramic lens gives you a wide view of the mountain
Zionor X4 Ski Snowboard Snow Goggles
The ZIONOR Lagopus series dual-lens goggles come with 100% UV protection, anti-wind and anti-fog features that will protect your eyes and face from the harsh elements when you are snowmobiling, snowboarding, skiing or participating in other winter sports.
Get clear vision in all weather conditions during the day and at night. The different lens VLTs give the rider clean sight and great panoramic vision during the whole ride. These goggles are compatible with any helmet you already have and the Lagopus series offer an extra-long strap to help them fit with any helmet size.
– Anti-wind goggles to keep you warm
– Better lens cleaning and swapping with magnet quick lens changing system
– Two way venting an anti-fog for clean and clear vision
– The face fit is great with triple layer foam
– UV400 protection
– TPU frame and PC lens for impact resistance
– Better helmet compatibility with elastic strap
WildHorn Outfitters Roca Ski Goggles & Snowboard Goggles
The WildHorn Outfitters Roca Ski Goggles & Snowboard Goggles are another great option if you’re looking to spend under $100 on some goggles. These goggles have scored really high with us and most of the people that have purchase these goggles.
These goggles come stock with so many characteristics that would normally be found in much more expensive ski goggles. The proprietary Aurora lens tech offers the rider 100% UV protection and max visibility. Their changeable magnetic lens and system for clip locking allow you to quickly change your lens based on the light condition. Give them a try if you are considering some ski goggles.
– Easy lens changing with clip locking system and N45 magnets
– Unlimited style and effortless performance with the frameless snowboarding/skiing goggles
– Designed by other skiers and snowboarders
– Aurora lens technology to not ruin your vision on the slopes
– You won’t lose your lens with the easy clip locking system