Last Updated on June 26, 2023
Many people that golf are looking for an edge. They’ll purchase better golf clubs, they’ll look into clothing and golf balls for example. However, golf shoes might be one of the most important pieces of equipment you can upgrade. Golf shoes are the only thing separating you from the course and it is important that they be comfortable and functional.
When you buy you golf shoes, you can either get them with spikes or without. With spikes, you are likely to get a little more lateral stability when compared to spikeless golf shoes and this is truer when talking about wet conditions. However, one of the biggest advantages to buying spikeless golf shoes is that they are more convenient and more versatile. You can go straight from the course to the clubhouse without changing your shoes and they can be your casual footwear. These shoes might also help you feel more balanced because they give you a more grounded feel as spiked shoes protrude from the outsole making golfers feel slightly elevated.
That said, we wanted to share a list of some of the best spikeless golf shoes out there for the year. These are all highly rated and well-reviewed so you know you are getting a pair of golf shoes that are going to work well for you. We hope this list with a description and list of features helps make your shopping search a little easier.
adidas Men’s Adipower s Boost 3 Golf Shoe
The adidas Men’s Adipower S Boost 3 Golf Shoes give the golfer a mix of the versatility that a spikeless golf shoe offers with the Boost Foam Technology that has made adidas so popular these days. Get greater traction on any terrain with the adiwear traction on the puremotion outsole. The side of this golf shoes has a new Energy Sling structure which helps to prevent power leaks and to guide energy transfer through your swing to unleash a truly powerful swing. The Adipower S Boost 3 offers flexible, lightweight performance with the one piece textile upper as well as durability and weather protection with the bonded PU welds.
– Soft cushioning with the Boost Foam technology
– Bounce foam is included in the sockliner and forefoot
– Adiwear traction on the Puremotion outsole
– Flexible and lightweight performance with textile upper
– Weight is around 12 oz
– 1 year waterproof warranty
ECCO Men’s Biom Hybrid 2 Hydromax Golf Shoe
The ECCO Men’s Biom Hybrid 2 Hydromax Golf Shoe is designed with the idea that your feet directly relate to your swing and they’ve made shoe that offers superior comfort right away.
What makes these spikeless golf shoes stand out is ECCO’s award winning closure system. ECCO has taken on BOA as a partner to create this smooth and even closure system with no points of pressure. The new L6 Reel Platform uses a more unassuming dial with a smaller diameter and lower stack height for a more effective adjustment and closure than you would get if you were using regular laces. These are important factors when you’re on the course and we know you’ll notice the difference.
– Synthetic sole
– Shoes are weather resistant through the breathable and naturally soft yak leather uppers that are treated with an anti-stain formula and with Hydromax for a great protection against weather
– These shoes have the Anatomical Last Shape which was made by scanning over 2,500 athlete’s feet
– The traction you’ll get with these shoes are Tour proven
Puma Men’s Ignite Pwrsport Golf Shoe
The Puma Men’s Ignite Pwrsport Golf Shoe have a lot of great features that make these one of our favorites of the year. These shoes have a refined look with a sporty vibe. You’ll get ample forefoot volume and an anatomical shape that give you comfort and style like not many golf shoes have. The Ignite Foam is a proprietary and revolutionary new PU foam that gives the golfer responsive comfort, superior step-in comfort, stable cushioning and energy return. Even after all those great features, you still get the super thin TPU frame that encases the EVA midsole for durability and lightweight strength for increased flexibility, traction and durability.
– Grip Zone traction for increased grip and traction throughout the swing
– Performance Mesh +TPU with breathable and non-stretch waterproof mesh
– Refined and sporty in look and comfort
– Ignite Foam giving you stable cushioning, great step in comfort and responsive comfort
– PWRFRAME for better flexibility and durability
Callaway Men’s Balboa Vent Golf Shoe
The Callaway Men’s Balboa Vent Golf Shoe offers an increase in performance for any golfer that chooses to wear them. These spikeless golf shoes offer convenience without sacrificing your grip. They feature Opti-Vent technology and a mesh upper to blend athletic performance, comfort and breathability. The Balboa’s are built with EVA midsoles and the Opti-Soft that will ensure your feet will not slip during your swing. They are designed to minimize shock and create more grip with their Dura-Rubber outsole. If you are looking for comfortable shoe that looks great on the course, you can’t go wrong with these great spikeless golf shoes by Callaway.
– 100% synthetic and mesh build
– Rubber sole for durability
– Dura-rubber spikeless outsole offers total grip and traction with the multi-directional traction control
– The EVA sock liner is 5mm
– Have cool feet through the heat management of the Opti-Vent mesh liner
– The Opti-soft EVA midsole are very durable and comfortable
Skechers Men’s Go Drive 2 Relaxed Fit Golf-Shoes
Play like a professional with the Skechers Men’s Go Drive 2 Relaxed Fit Golf-Shoes. These shoes features faux leather uppers with the Skechers logo and they are durable while being flexible as well. This spikeless design means you can walk straight from the 18th hole to the 19th hole without changing shoes, but even better, they are designed to increase your performance on the course. They have been designed with a cushioned insole that has GOga Mat Technology. This will provide great support while helping your move smoothly through your swing. These shoes are comfortable and functional and that is why they made our list of some of the best spikeless golf shoes of the season.
– Additional comfort with water-resistant upper
– Made with Goimpulse traction technology for great grip
– Skechers H2GO shield on the upper to keep y our feet dry and cool
– GOga Mat technology for comfort through your swing