- 1. Tesla Shorts 7″ Bike Running Yoga w Hidden Pockets
- 2. Baleaf Women’s 8″ High Waist Workout Shorts
- 3. Hanes Women’s Stretch Jersey Bike Shorts
- 4. beroy Women’s Bike Shorts
- 5. NOOYME Women’s Bike Shorts for Cycling
When talking about biking shorts, men and women have similarities as well as some differences. Men’s cycling gear has been around for a long time, but when it comes to women’s gear, there is a more diverse selection spread across many body types.
Female bodies differs greatly from one person to the next, so there has to be a lot of options out there. There are bike shorts for plus size women, slim, fit, regular and child type sizes. Finding the right pair for you might be a little more elusive than you might have thought. You might have to try on some different sizes and brands to find out which ones are the best fit and perform the right way for you. Much depends on how much and for how far you ride. With longer rides, you need shorts that offer more padding while shorter rides focus on wicking materials and ease of movement.
That being said, there are a lot of options out there and if you don’t know where to start, here might be the spot. These are some of the highest rated and best women’s bike shorts of 2019. They have been well-reviewed and can offer different features that might be a better match for your particular situation. We hope that with a description of the product and a list of the features you will feel much more informed about some of the better options out there. Enjoy!
Tesla Shorts 7″ Bike Running Yoga w Hidden Pockets
The 7” Tesla Bike Shorts come in a variety of sizes and colors that would accommodate most women. These shorts are great for a lot of reasons and that is why they made our list but there are some features that we enjoy out of these shorts and one of them is the hidden secret pocket. This little pocket can hold things like your credit card or driver’s license. These shorts also feature a premium mesh air flow design that wicks moisture and helps you to feel cool on your ride.
Overall, these shorts are well rated for a reason and that’s because they offer so many great features in so many sizes and colors. You can’t go wrong with one or two pair of these bike shorts.
– 30 day no risk, money back guarantee
– Elastic waistband stays firmly in place
– Ultra-stretch fit that allows for breathability
– Hidden pocket that will hold small objects
Baleaf Women’s 8″ High Waist Workout Shorts
The Baleaf Women’s 8″ High Waist Workout Shorts are great for cycling and for a lot of reasons. First of all, these shorts are a polyester blend that offer moisture wicking and breathability that you can’t find in many bike shorts this affordable. You will also have complete coverage with the stretching fabric. The wide, high-rise waistband will eliminate “muffin top” and make you feel comfortable while you’re out there. For lengths 4” through 5.5” you will find large side pockets to hold your belongings too. For added comfort, the crotch is gusseted for more freedom in your movements and the seams are ergonomic so you motion stays natural.
– High rise, fitted
– Fits right next to your skin and they will sit at the waist
– The inseam is 8”
– Side pockets and a waistband pocket that will fit your phone, and other valuables
– Freedom of movement with gusseted crotch
– Moisture wicking fabric
Hanes Women’s Stretch Jersey Bike Short
The Hanes Women’s Stretch Jersey Bike Shorts are next on our list and for the price, you can’t beat what you’re getting with these bike shorts. Simply put, these shorts are affordable and great options to wear for layering, a casual bike ride, or just lounging around the house. These bike shorts for women have great feel and coverage. The material is soft and it feels nice. They are long enough to cover up your thighs but now long enough to be seen if you wear a dress.
Overall, these are some nice budget bike shorts for women that can work in many different ways. We highly recommend them if you’re looking for more of a casual pair of biking shorts.
– Soft cotton stretch jersey with a little spandex to help with movement
– No show through with heavier fabric weight
– 7” inseam
– Elastic waistband is soft and comfortable
beroy Women’s Bike Shorts with 3D Gel Padded
The Women’s Bike Shorts with 3D Gel by beroy are fun and affordable bike shorts for women. You can find these shorts in a plethora of colors so you can have a new one for each day. However, we are here to also talk about the functional features like the 3D gel padding on the inside or the 80kg foam density. The padding is thin enough to still be comfortable but long enough to give you comfort on your long rides. The sewing is smooth for reduced friction that increased movement.
– These shorts have a brushed, soft microfiber top that will give you max fit and comfort
– Seamlessly engineered to reduce abrasion and chafing
– Multi-density foam and a pad that will keep you comfortable
– Continuously variable and dual density thickness offer the rider the perfect cushion
– These shorts are made to be anatomically accurate to create a perfect fit
NOOYME Women’s Bike Shorts for Cycling
The NOOYME Women’s Bike Shorts for Cycling are a great pair of distance cycling shorts for women. The fabric enhances the wicking of moisture and body heat regulation. These shorts feel like they are bound to your skin because they feel like they’re a part of you. The 3D pad provides a mix of relief and support as you cycle with a multi-density and breathable arrangement of foam that has been made specifically for women.
Some consumers have had is finding the right fitting pair for you. Because everyone is different, you might have to try on a couple pair.
– Silicone 3D structure chamois for comfort on y our long rides
– Effective in preventing wind resistance, chafing wind and muscle strain
– Stretchy material keeps your skin free from sweat and irritation