- 1. Burton Mint BOA Women’s Snowboard Boots
- 2. DC Women’s Karma Lace Up Snowboard Boots
- 3. Flow Onyx Coiler Snowboarding Boot for Women
- 4. ThirtyTwo Shifty Boa Women’s Snowboard Boots
- 5. Sapient Proven Women’s Snowboard Boots
When it comes to snowboard gear, you snowboard boots might be the one piece of equipment that is going to make or break your big trip. Your snowboard boots must fit correctly, work well with your bindings and be comfortable to wear. When you are purchasing your snowboard boots, you definitely don’t want to cheap out. It pays to make sure you get the right boots because getting the right boot is going to make all the difference.
This is easy to say before you start the search and realize how many different brands and styles of snowboarding boots. The task of finding the right women’s snowboarding boots for you or your child can seem daunting. This is why we have compiled this list of some of the best women’s snowboarding boots of 2019. In this list you’ll find product descriptions and a list of features to help you narrow down your search. We hope this help because it is extremely important to have the right pair of snowboarding boots.
Burton Mint BOA Women’s Snowboard Boots
The Burton Mint Snowboard boot is specially designed for women who are interested in the sport of snowboarding. These comfortable and lightweight snowboard boots are ready to use as soon as you pull them out of the box. With the Boa coiler dial, you will be able to adjust the tightness and fit of your boots by simply turning the dial. The laces on these snowboard boots are unlike any other, they are handmade New England rope laces. This means that these laces are as strong as a rope would be, they are also able to sustain the cold temperatures and the wetness of the snow. The soles on these boots are extremely comfortable and will be sure to protect your feet from any bruising or blisters. The inside insulation is that of a sleeping bag, with the same sleeping bag technology these boots will keep your toes and feet warm in even the coldest conditions.
– New England rope laces are very strong and durable
– Sleeping bag material insulating the inside of the boots to keep feet dry and warm
– Boa coiler dial to adjust and customize your fit
– Extremely durable and lightweight perfect for snowboarding
– Bottom of boots has outstanding traction quality
DC Women’s Karma Lace Up Snowboard Boots
From skateboarding to snowboarding, DC is one of the leading companies in making shoes for extreme sports. The DC Karma snowboard boots have a nice fit with the traditional lace-up style boot laces. The entire boot is waterproof to make sure that your feet stay warm and dry on the inside. The inside insulation will be able to keep your feet warm in temperatures of -30 degrees. The bottom of these boots are made with non-slip rubber which will give you the support and traction you will need when walking across icy terrain. Come in sizes 5-8.5 in women’s footwear.
– Bottom traction on boot will help maintain your balance
– Inside insulation keeps your feet warm in cold conditions
– Traditional lace-up style boot laces
– Made with waterproof material
– Perfect boot for beginner snowboarders
Flow Onyx Coiler Snowboarding Boot for Women
The Flow Onyx Coiler Snowboarding Boot is a perfect fit and choice for any women that is looking to either begin snowboarding or improve their snowboarding game. With an adjustable coiler dial, you will be able to customize your fit by just spinning the dial. Using the coiler dial will tighten the boot up against your legs and feet for the best fit possible. Coming in many sizes, these boots will fit mostly any adult women. These boots also come in many fashionable designs for those who want to look good while carving through the snow. Lined with insulated feathers, the inside of these boots are very comfortable and warm. An antimicrobial and moisture wicking liner is also present, this gets rid of any funky smell and takes care of any sweat that may occur, keeping your feet dry and clean.
– Adjustable coiler dial for a perfect fit
– Comfortable and warm inside lined with feathers
– Antimicrobial and moisture wicking material on inside liners
– Waterproof material keeps feet dry
– Perfect for any women snowboarders
ThirtyTwo Shifty Boa Women’s Snowboard Boots
The ThirtyTwo Shifty Boa snowboard boots are a great fit for any women that is looking to get into snowboarding. If you are going to begin a hobby of snowboarding, you will want a reliable and trustworthy boot that will be comfortable around your feet as well as have a strong and sturdy base to help maintain your balance. These boots will do just that, with a bottom grip and a ‘rip heel’ you will be confident in walking across any icy terrain. Use the boa coiler system to customize the tightness and adjust how the boots feel on you. The inside is lined with a comfort fit liner which will keep your feet insulated and warm, being able to withstand the cold temperatures of -30 degrees.
– Bottom grip with a rip heel will keep your traction
– Boa coiler dial to adjust and customize fit
– Lined with a comfort fit liner
– Great for improving snowboard game
– Durable and lightweight material
Sapient Proven Women’s Snowboard Boots
The Sapient women’s snowboard boot is specially designed for women who partake in the winter sport of snowboarding. These boots have the classic, traditional lace-up design where you can adjust the fit of your boots manually by tying them and pulling them for tightness. The inside is lined with fleece which will keep your feet dry and warm during the cold temperatures. The boots are made with waterproof material which will keep all water from melted snow away from your feet. The bottoms of these boots are great for keeping your balance and traction while walking across icy terrain.
– Lace-up system for adjustable fit
– Helps maintain balance and traction
– Waterproof material will keep feet dry and warm
– Fleece lining for comfort
– Molded tongue
If you see any incorrect information in this post or any others, please contact us at email@example.com