Last Updated on December 14, 2022
- 1. RXN Boxing Shoes
- 2. Reebok Men’s Boot Boxing Shoe
- 3. Adidas Box Hog 2 Boxing Shoes
- 4. TITLE Predator II Boxing Shoes
- 5. Otomix Stingray Escape Bodybuilding Weightlifting MMA Boxing Shoe
There a few major pieces of equipment that you should be purchasing if you are boxing. First is the obvious in the boxing gloves, but you’ll also need a mouth piece, groin guard, boxing shorts and some boxing shoes. Boxing shoes can get a little pricey but as long as you get a solid pair, you won’t need new ones for a long time.
Boxing shoes can greatly improve your skills as a boxer and wearing them while you train can improve your footwork. This is vital if you’re trying to improve. Boxing shoes are there to help you move more quickly while you train. They should feel like they are a part of your body and all the while, providing the support you need to stay injury free. You should be able to find boxing shoes for both men and women, but there are a lot of options out there so your research is important as well.
This is why we’ve created this list of some of the best boxing shoes of 2019. We hope that through our descriptions and list of features, you will have a better idea of what you are looking for in terms of a solid boxing shoe. We hope this list of highly rated boxing shoes help!
RXN Boxing Shoes
The RXN Boxing Shoes start off our list and come in around $49.99. These boxing shoes are durable, lightweight and dependable. They offer stability and breathability with the synthetic suede. They will also keep you where you want to be with the anti-slip soles. These shoes have a very unique look about them and that might be one of the reasons you buy them. Like many things in this sport being functional is the most important, but if you can look good while you do it, you should. That being said, these shoes offer everything you need in a boxing shoe with the added feature of being on the most affordable and highly rated boxing shoes out there for 2019.
– Made of mesh, synthetic suede with synthetic leather overlays for durability and keeping them lightweight
– Breathability with single layer mesh
– Better performance with anti-slip sole
– USA sizing
Reebok Men’s Boot Boxing Shoe
The Reebok Men’s Boot Boxing Shoe looks great and will keep your feet and ankles feeling great while you move around the ring. You can go round after round with these Reebok boxing boots. The synthetic leather uppers are comfortable and smooth. They also have a foam midsole for shock absorption. The ankle strap and high cut design keep the fit supportive and locked in. With the Reebok Men’s Boot Boxing Shoe, you also get a full rubber outsole to offer the durability for this shoe.
Overall, these shoes are very light, well-padded and soft. These wrap the ankles and feet really nicely and give it a snug, flexible and breathable shoe to wear.
– Made of Synthetic leather
– Synthetic sole
– This shoe is durable and will last you for many years of training sessions
– High cut design for support
– Foam midsole
– Ankle strap for support
– Synthetic leather upper
Adidas Box Hog 2 Boxing Shoes
For around $70 you can get your hands on a pair of Adidas Box Hog 2 Boxing Shoes. These boxing shoes were developed to have you moving around the ring with quickness. These boxing shoes by Adidas give the fighter the ability to be agile while wearing a breathable shoe with a mesh upper and a low profile cushioned midsole. You can count on grip and traction with the gum rubber outsole and the sturdy layer of open mesh on the upper offers cool temperatures and even better performance. For comfort and durability, Adidas added synthetic suede overlays and you can always count on the woven textile three stripes of the logo.
– Traction and grip with gum rubber outsole
– Upper construction is made of a sturdy single later of open mesh
– Durability and comfort with synthetic suede overlays
– Movement and support are what defines this boxing shoe
TITLE Predator II Boxing Shoes
Title Boxing is back at it again with the updated version of the Predator Boxing Shoe in the Title Predator II Boxing Shoes. This super light and mid-length boxing shoe has been built for support, traction, drive and speed. When you strap up the Predators, you’ll be ready for a ready to attack, dominating and aggressive ring shoes that is locked in for speed and has a streamlined design. This shoe has a three dimensional upper that fits perfects to the entire foot, lower calf and ankle to enhance the feel of this great boxing shoe. Overall, we’ve seen a lot of quality Title boxing shoes but these are the best pair they’ve come out with to date.
– Incredible support with comfort wrap ankles that offer a really soft fit and great performance
– Get a custom and contoured fit on the entire foot, lower calf and ankle with the three dimensional upper
– Superior traction through the flexible gum rubber sole
– Excellent air release and breathability with full length padded mesh tongue
Otomix Stingray Escape Bodybuilding Weightlifting MMA Boxing Shoe
Otomix is bringing their heritage of experience in the world of mat sports and martial by introducing the Stingray Escape shoe. These super lightweight shoes offer superior stability and support without limiting the range of motion and traction that you would expect out of quality boxing shoe. These shoes are really lightweight which is amazing when you consider the amount support you get when you’re wearing these shoes. Not only are these shoes great for boxing, they work great for other mat sports including MMA, wrestling, boxing and judo to name a few.
– Constructed with Suede
– Imported Shoes
– Extremely durable and lightweight
– Shoes contour to your foot and ankle offering great support to the foot, ankle and lower calf
– Made of synthetic and leather
– Fantastic grip and traction with thin soles
– Great for many mat sports including wrestling, MMA, weightlifting, bodybuilding and other various sports