- 1. Rawlings Gamer Glove Series – 11.5”
- 2. Easton Game Day 11.5″ Baseball Glove: GMDY1150
- 3. Mizuno Franchise Baseball Glove Series – 11.5”
- 4. Nokona Walnut Mod-Trap 11.5 Inch W-1150 Baseball Glove
- 5. Wilson A2000 Baseball Glove Series – 11.5”
Baseball is America’s game and is one of the most popular sports in the world. Over the course of time, this game has become a national sport with unique pieces of equipment that work for specific positions. There are many companies that specialize in making equipment for baseball and this includes gloves for the players on the field. Specifically, the infielder glove is made with sure handling and easy transfers in mind.
That said, if you are looking for an infield baseball glove, you have to consider the size first and foremost. Many think that an 11.5” glove is perfect for the middle infield as it has a shallow pocket making it perfect for fielding ground balls, reacting to bad hops and easily transferring the ball from the glove to the hands. Some feel that the 11.5” infield baseball glove is too short for them because the ball might ricochet off the fingers. We see infield gloves go all the way up to 12.25” but most stay under that 12” mark.
That said, finding the length is one thing but finding a quality glove that feels good and is well made is another task. This is why we have created this list of some of the best infield baseball gloves of 2019. We hope that with a description of the glove and a list of the features, you will feel much more comfortable in your buying process. Enjoy!
Rawlings Gamer Glove Series – 11.5”
The Rawlings Gamer Glove Series offers an 11.5” infielder glove that is going to be a great glove for anyone looking to make plays on the infield. The gloves in the Gamer Glove series are already 80% broken in so you don’t have to do much when you get it. This glove was made with Tennessee tanning rawhide leather that adds extra strength, durability and a leather shell that keeps its shape. The leather reinforced palm and padded thumb loop offer impact protection. Outside of all the great features that make this glove one of the best of the year, it has a pro style look with contrasting patterns.
– Made of high quality leather
– 11.5” for infielders
– Broken in 80% of the way from manufacturer
– Padded construction throughout the thumb loops and palm pad
– Great pro style look
– Durable design that is made to last
Easton Game Day 11.5″ Baseball Glove: GMDY1150
The Easton Game Day 11.5″ Baseball Glove is one of the highest rated infielder gloves for the year and for good reason. The Double oiled cowhide leather feels great and is game ready. There isn’t much breaking in needed with this glove which means it is ready to go when you get it. The finger lining features a very soft, sponge tricot material and the palm is lined with oil hog hide. This is one of our favorite gloves because of how fast it breaks in and how comfortable it is. With this in mind, you can focus on getting out there and playing without worrying about how the glove feels on your hand.
– Game ready with double oiled cowhide leather
– 80% broken in coming from the manufacturer
– Palm lining is oiled hog hide
– Affordable glove with free shipping
Mizuno Franchise Baseball Glove Series – 11.5”
The 11.5” Mizuno Franchise Baseball Glove came out in 2018 but is still one of our favorites for the 2019 season. The Franchise series has become of the most popular put out by Mizuno and this design is better than it’s ever been. Mizuno uses pre-oiled Java leather in this glove making it very durable and game ready. Mizuno made this glove to conform to the anatomical shape of the hand so if feels like a perfect fit when you put this glove on. Add the MZO lining and Parashock Plus palm pad and you’ve got yourself a glove that will take away the sting from any hard shot. The Hi-Lo lacing is made to stay sturdy and to keep the integrity of the glove. We love this baseball glove and you will too.
– Pre oiled leather is long lasting and game ready
– Ideal for break in with hand based pattern that lets you set the pocket under the web
– Hi-Lo lacing to hold the shape better as well as offering better flexibility
Nokona Walnut Mod-Trap 11.5 Inch W-1150 Baseball Glove
The Nokona Walnut Mod-Trap 11.5” W-1150 Baseball Glove is another glove in their 80 year history of making quality baseball products. Nokona offers something many companies can’t and that is their proprietary Walnut Crunch leather. This glove gives the user a durable, game ready and stable glove that will last you for years without losing its durability. This 11.5” model has an open back, modified trap web and weighs around 1.4 lbs. This glove offers new features with a classic look. Overall, this glove is extremely durable and will last you for many years if you take care of it. The leather will stay firm. You may need to relace this glove down the road but outside of that, it will never quit on you.
– 11.5 inch infield patterned glove
– Modified web
– Kangaroo leather for durability
– This glove has a conventional open back
– Already broken in by the manufacturer so you won’t need to spend much time
– Strong palm and pocket to reduce impact and shock
Wilson A2000 Baseball Glove Series – 11.5”
The Wilson A2000 Baseball Glove Series Infield glove a member of one of the best glove series that the Wilson has come out with. This glove was made with Pro Stock leather and is built to break in nicely so you won’t have to worry about a new glove for many years. The glove features Dual Welting and that means it will keep its form and a durable pocket for the life of the glove. This is the official baseball glove of Major League Baseball because of the quality. The glove is a soft and form fitting for a comfortable fit and great functionality.
– Pro laced T-Web for strength and toughness
– Kirby Pucket was part of the design process
– Pro stock leather for perfect break in and longevity
– Dual welting for a great pocket
– Dri-Lex lining on the wrist for a dry and cool hand