- 1. Kayalu Kayalite Kayak Light
- 2. Bright Eyes Portable Marine LED Emergency Waterproof Boating Lights
- 3. Botepon Boat Kayak Battery Navigation Lights
- 4. OZ-USA Clip On Boat Light
- 5. Shoreline Marine Propel LED Kayak Stern Light with Strobe
Night paddling is all the rage these days with kayakers, which is why more companies are starting to make their own kayak lights. Kayak lights allow you to see everything around you while riding at night and they also allow other boats to see you. They come in many different shapes, sizes, and prices, so you will want to know the differences between them before you buy some for your kayak.
When looking for kayak lights for your boat, you will want to keep a few things in mind. You want to find lights that allow you to see all around you. You also want to make sure that the lights you choose meet all of the rules and regulations for where you’re riding. And, of course, you will want to make sure that they fit on your boat so you don’t have to worry about them going overboard.
Kayak lights are a safety feature, so it is vital that you end up with a set that you know you can count on. Below are some of the best kayak lights on the market. They have received rave reviews by people just like you who wanted dependable lights that will last for many years. Each of these sets of lights do have their differences, though, so we recommend looking through all of their features to ensure you end up with a set of kayak lights that will work perfectly on your kayak.
Kayalu Kayalite Kayak Light
You’re not going to find too many higher rated kayak lights than this one from Kayalu. It is a premium light that is portable, bright, and built to last. It is also easy to attach to your kayak thanks to the excellent steel clip that it comes with. On top of all of that, it was also designed to be able to go down in water up to 1000 feet, so you never have to worry about water negatively affecting it in any way.
– Bright White LED with white titanium-infused diffusion lens
– 3 AA alkaline batteries will keep it powered for 100 or more hours
– Lightweight and portable
– Marine-grade components ensure the kayak light won’t break easily
– Submersible up to 1000 feet
– Steel clip can be connected just about anywhere on your kayak
Bright Eyes Portable Marine LED Emergency Waterproof Boating Lights
These kayak lights from Bright Eyes are the ones you want to get if you are looking for inexpensive, highly portable lights that can fit just about anywhere on your boat or even on your clothes. These have three different modes that allow you to tell other boats and people on shore if you need help or not, and they are bright enough to see in each direction while you’re out on the water.
– 3 light modes for any given situation on the water
– Each light is enclosed in a silicone sleeve to protect it from water
– One of the most portable sets of kayak lights that you can buy
– Made to work well on any type of boat
– Easily clamps to just about any part of a kayak
– 8 extra batteries included in the package
– Comes with a lifetime warranty
Botepon Boat Kayak Battery Navigation Lights
These kayak lights from Botepon are easily the least expensive on this list, but the great thing is that they actually work. Most people will get two or more of these lights since they come in different colors and look great on canoes while also doing the job of keeping people safe at night. They are small lights, but they are also quite powerful as they can be seen from over 600 meters away. For less than 10 bucks, you really do get fantastic quality with these kayak lights.
– 2 Bright LED design
– 3 different modes, including multiple flash modes
– Lights can reach up to 600 meters
– Flexible and durable silicon body
– Double hook that can be attached to bungees or any other part of your kayak
– Available in 5 different colors
– 1 year warranty from date of purchase
OZ-USA Clip On Boat Light
OZ-USA decided to go with the classic clip-on design with these kayak lights which has been used for decades by boaters. They are very light in weight and can attach to just about anything, so they are for people who want to get kayak lights for their boats when they happen to stay out a bit later than they were expected to. In a pinch, you can grab one of these lights and find your way back to shore or even alert other boaters when you need some help.
– Super bright red, green, and white LED lights
– 2 AA alkaline batteries will keep it powered for hundreds of hours
– Clips can be attached to most surfaces
– Also comes with an extra attachment that for poles and handlebars
– Very light in weight at just 4.8 ounces
Shoreline Marine Propel LED Kayak Stern Light with Strobe
This premium kayak light from Shoreline Marine is extremely bright and is trusted by many kayakers. It is very easy to use thanks to its simple-to-understand three-mode setup and its 360 degree output means you can see in every direction while you’re out on the water. It also comes with a heavy duty locking mount, which is an excellent feature for people who go out on the water at night on a regular basis. To top it all off, this kayak light is nice and bright, allowing people to clearly see you even from longer distances.
– 3 different modes (On, Off, and Strobe)
– Very bright distress signal light compared to competitors
– Unique 360 degree design gives you light in all directions
– Water resistant housing and switch
– Stainless steel bottom with locking pin mount
– Requires 3 AAA alkaline batteries