- 1. Dakine Daylight Surf Thruster Bag
- 2. Curve Surfboard Bag Day
- 3. Pro-Lite Session Fish/Hybrid Surfboard Day Bag
- 4. FCS Day All Purpose Dayrunner Surfboard Bag
- 5. Creatures of Leisure Shortboard Day Use Board Cover
Believe it or not, surfboards that are made these days are a lot more fragile than they were hundreds of years ago, which is why it is vital to get a good surfboard day bag to protect your board. What’s great is that there are a bunch of great companies making excellent surfboard day bags right now, so it isn’t too tough to find one that fits your board and isn’t overly expensive.
Most people know that surfboard day bags protect surfboards from dings, dents, and cracks, but the best ones also protect surfboards from UV ray damage. Chances are you also want to find a surfboard bag that will look good when it is covering your board, so there are a few boxes that you will want to check when you are choosing your next bag.
Finding the right surfboard day bag can be a frustrating experience since there are a lot to sift through, so we have put together the list below to make it much easier on you. All of these surfboard day bags are made of high quality materials so you can be confident that your surfboard will stay protected and that the bag will last you many years without breaking down in any way.
Enjoy this list of some of the best surfboard day bags for 2019.
Dakine Daylight Surf Thruster Bag
Dakine has done a fantastic job with this surfboard day bag. It looks great, it provides plenty of protection for any type of surfboard, and it is both heat and water resistant. It also comes in quite a few sizes and multiple colors, so anyone with a board that happens to like this bag’s features should be able to find one that will work for them. This is a great surfboard bag for an excellent price, which is why it is one of the top selling bags on the market right now.
– High quality tarpaulin material
– Heat and water resistant
– ¼ inch of foam padding for an excellent amount of protection
– Includes a #10 coil zipper, which will ensure no dirt or water gets through
– Fin pocket for extra storage
– Bag comes in 2 different colors (White and Stencil Palm)
– 7 different sizes to choose from
Curve Surfboard Bag Day
What this surfboard day bag from Curve does a bit better than most other bags is offer a very high amount of protection but in a very lightweight package. The inside is quite thick with its three millimeters of foam core, so it’s pretty surprising the first time you put it over your surfboard and realize that it has barely added on any weight. On top of that, it also has some pretty cool extra features, such as its very large pocket stash.
– 3mm of foam core used to protect your surfboard when bumped
– Very light in weight
– Padded adjustable shoulder strap
– High quality #10 zipper
– Large pocket to store wetsuit and other gear
– 6 different sizes to choose from
Pro-Lite Session Fish/Hybrid Surfboard Day Bag
What makes this surfboard day bag from Pro-Lite stand out is that it is made out of the highest quality materials that you can get in a surfboard bag. The nylon on top will ensure that your surfboard will never take any sun damage and it will never get overheated. The bottom material is well padded and it also does a fantastic job of keeping boards cool. In addition to those nice features, the bag also has a very comfortable padded shoulder strap that won’t weigh you down no matter how long you have to walk with it on your shoulder.
– 420D nylon material used on the top
– Heat resistant 266PE material used on bottom
– Roomy bag to put less stress on the board
– Flip top makes it easy to load and unload your surfboard
– Board kept cool thanks to unique venting material
– Large storage pocket
– 6 different sizes to choose from
FCS Day All Purpose Dayrunner Surfboard Bag
This surfboard bag from FCS grabs people’s attention with its great looks, but it is so much more than just a looker. This day bag has a very thick layer of foam to help protect any surfboard, yet the bag itself is extremely light in weight. Another thing that makes this FCS surfboard day bag stand out is the fact that it is made to fit snuggly over any board, so you won’t run into those issues where one end gets bunched up and dirty. All in all, this is a feature rich bag that also happens to be one of the best looking surfboard bags that you can buy right now.
– 3DXFIT technology ensures your board will fit perfectly in the bag
– Thick 5mm of foam used for added protection
– Very light in weight when compared to similar surfboard day bags
– Bag comes in 2 different colors (Teal and Cool Grey)
– One of the most attractive board bags on the market today
– 5 different sizes to choose from
Creatures of Leisure Shortboard Day Use Board Cover
This surfboard bag from Creatures of Leisure is all the rage in the surfing community right now because of the unique features that it has. The company decided to put a big focus on ensuring that surfboards will stay cool in their bags, and they definitely did a great job of doing just that. It does have a lot of foam for protection, but it also has multiple ventilation areas which allow air to freely move through the bag so boards don’t get overheated while out in the sun.
– Unique Diamond-Tech fabric material on top
– High quality 600D polyester material on bottom
– Thick EVA reinforced padded carry handle
– Mesh shoulder strap with 10mm of padding puts less stress on your body
– X-Flow air ventilation system ensures your surfboard stays cool
– 9 different sizes to choose from
– Made by one of the highest-rated companies in the business