- 1. ShredPad Portable Board Display Stand
- 2. YYST Single Surfboard Longboard SUP Stand
- 3. StoreYourBoard Vertical Surf Storage Wall Rack
- 4. T-Rax Surfboard Wall Rack
- 5. Cor Surf Surfboard Stand
Everyone that has ever surfed and owned their own board has found their surfboard just laying around at times. You might trip over it or find it taking up too much space and you might be getting fed up with the situation. Having somewhere to store your board is such a nice thing to have for a few reasons. First of all, you get the board out of the way so you have space for other things. Another reason to store your surfboard safely is to avoid the damage that the surfboard might take on while just laying around. It also just looks great when you have a nice stand or rack for your board. It looks great and keeps the board free from damage and those are the most important things.
That being said, there are a lot of options when it comes to storing your surfboard. It might be tough to decide. You’ve got racks and stands to choose from in different shapes, styles and sizes. Today we are going to going through some of the best surfboard stands of 2019. We are going to give a description of each product as well as a list of their features to let you know why you can’t go wrong with any of these. We hope this list of some of the highest rated surfboard stands is helpful when you make your buying decision.
ShredPad Portable Board Display Stand
The ShredPad Portable Board Display Stand is a vertical wall rack and mat indoor storage system for any of your outdoor boards including your surfboard, skateboard or snowboard. One of the nice things about this stand is that is portable and you can take it anywhere you go. This means that if you travel to surf, take the ShredPad with you and set your board up nicely. It is also very simple to use and set up with just a rubber mat that you set on the ground to set your board on and just lean the board against the wall. Simple, affordable and functional.
– Put your board on display by setting it on the stand and leaning it against the wall
– No installation necessary
– The base mat will protect the floor from getting damaged and any runoff
– Suction and stick on wall grips to help hold the board up
– Easy to clean, use and set up
– Made of silicone rubber
YYST Single Surfboard Longboard SUP Stand
The YYST Single Surfboard Longboard Stand Display Rack is another great option for 2019 if you’re looking for a way to store and display your surfboard. It is also for many of your other outdoor boards like snowboards and paddle boards. This rack is universal, a fantastic addition to any home and it is easy to take with you if you like to surf when you travel. It is foldable and lightweight which means that if you want to travel with it, you can set it up in any home or hotel room that you might be at. It has a solid build made of powder coated steel and it won’t damage the board with foam handles that hold the board up. It’s a solid choice for the money.
– Made of steel and powder coated
– Foam protection for your board
– Great for the home, stores or trade shows
– Easy to carry and transport
StoreYourBoard Vertical Surf Storage Wall Rack – 6 Surfboard Mount
StoreYourBoard has been making quality board storage solutions for years and they’ve done another great job with their Vertical Surf Storage Wall Rack. This rack will hold six surfboards and is great for the avid surfer and their family. All the boards stand up vertically in this rack so not only is it functional, it creates a cool way to display your boards.
This isn’t the most alluring rack and won’t win any beauty pageants but it does a great job at doing what you bought it for. To hold multiple surfboards and to protect them and your home from damage. We recommend this rack if you’re trying to hold more than a couple boards
– Holds six surfboards at your home or shop
– Can store longboards or shortboards
– Classic design that will do the job
– There is nothing fancy about this rack, just functionality
– Foam padded arms will make sure your board doesn’t get damaged
T-Rax Surfboard Wall Rack
The T-Rax Surfboard Wall Rack is a cool rack that will hold four different boards and you can count on those boards staying safe in a sturdy rack. This vertical storage rack will store your boards in a safe manner along the wall just like you would see in a surf shop. These boards will stand up straight with the noses up and ready to pull off to go surf. It has four support arms which means each board gets an arm. All of the hardware you’ll need to install comes with the package so you won’t need to run to the hardware store for anything. This is well-reviewed and when you purchase this, you will see why.
– Made in the United States
– Built with heavy duty stainless steel hardware
– Lifetime guarantee
– High quality foam wraps the arms that your board will lean against
Cor Surf Surfboard Stand
The Cor Surf Surfboard Stand is another great surfboard stand for the 2019 season that you can pick up for under $100. With this rack, you can count your boards getting off the ground and staying safe. This stand doesn’t require your surfboard to have a center fin, so it is a solid choice for longboards, quads, thrusters and twin fins. It is an easy and safe way to store your boards and to put them on display.
Even though it is a little bigger, it looks like a piece of art. We highly recommend this product.
– The COR Surfboard Stand is a safe and easy way to store your boards
– Don’t need to have a center fin so the tail just slides in
– This is a high quality rack that is sturdy and made to hold any board
– Easy assembly with no additional hardware needed