- 1. Lemorecn Adult’s Premium Neoprene Diving Suit
- 2. Seavenger Navigator 3mm Shorty
- 3. O’Neill Men’s Reactor 2mm Back Zip Spring Wetsuit
- 4. Billabong Men’s Foil 3/2 Back Zip Sealed Seam Full Wetsuit
- 5. Quiksilver Syncro Wetsuit Men’s 4/3mm
Surfing in the summertime is one of the most fun activities you can do in the ocean. The warm(ish) water, sunshine and company usually make those days a blast. However, avid surfers don’t just surf when the weather is nice and agreeable. Many of them go all year round and in order to do that, you are going to end up braving the elements sometimes. It can get really cold out there and one of the options you have to help with the chill is to get yourself a wetsuit.
There are a lot of different kinds of wetsuits on the market. You see the different prices and lengths and wonder what the difference is. You have to consider some factors when buying a wetsuit and this can make the choice much more difficult. Much of it has to do with how cold the water will be. Even with that being said, the decision can be tough. Nobody wants to waste money on a product that won’t last and that is why we made this list of some of the highest rated wetsuits for men
Please enjoy our list of some of the best wetsuits for men in 2019.
Lemorecn Wetsuits Adult’s Premium Neoprene Diving Suit 3mm Shorty Jumpsuit
Lemorecn has a great product in the Premium Neoprene Diving Suit 3mm Shorty Jumpsuit. For just $49 you can get your hands on this product and for the price, we can tell you that you won’t be disappointed. This wetsuit has been designed for warmth and comfort at a very affordable price. At the same time, you are getting a quality product made of neoprene material with flatlock seams. This wetsuit is anatomically cut to fit you like a glove and fits a wide variation of shapes and sizes. This package also includes a heavy duty leash and a great YKK zipper. This suit is made to last and can be used for variety of sports.
– Multi-sport wetsuit that can be used for sports like surfing, kayaking, scuba, paddle boarding and diving
– Very durable with spot taping at stress points and flatlock seams that provide a smooth inside
– Made of durable neoprene
– 3mm neoprene for flexibility and warmth
Seavenger Navigator 3mm Shorty
The Seavenger Navigator 3mm Shorty is a great wetsuit that is also suitable for snorkeling, diving, surfing and almost anything that involves the water. This suit is also very easy to take on and off with the easy to reach and extra-long leash with a strong zipper. Once you get this suit on, you will notice the comfort because you won’t be getting skin irritation that you might from cheaper wetsuits because the Seavenger Navigator is made with flat lock stitching.
Long lasting wear and flexible movement are a couple of characteristics that stand out to us. This suit has very stretchy panels in the crotch, lower back, side and armpit to allow for mobility. It also has anti-abrasion points to make sure it stays in great shape.
– Premium quality wetsuit made of Nylon II neoprene material
– Super flexibility with stretchy panels at stress points
– No chafing with the flat lock stitching
– Very durable with anti-abrasion shoulder pads
– Easy on and off
O’Neill Men’s Reactor 2mm Back Zip Spring Wetsuit
The O’Neill Men’s Reactor 2mm Back Zip Spring Wetsuit is great for when the water starts to warm slightly. You will notice the ample warmth on those cool water days in the early or late season. The shorty cut will make sure your movement is at 100% and the back zip entry makes sure you get more comfort. You will be shielded from the wind and sun with the 2mm thickness. The sleeves on this product were built with FluidFlex and super stretch neoprene. That being said, this wetsuit is functional and really comfortable at the same time. It is the perfect wetsuit for you when you’re heading into the season or heading out.
– Outside right collar panel is made of 100% polyester while the rest of the panels are made of 100% nylon
– Lining is made of 100% neoprene
– Imported wetsuit
– 2mm FluidFlex for warmth and mobility
– Flatlock construction for comfort
– Back zipper
Billabong Men’s Foil 3/2 Back Zip Sealed Seam Full Wetsuit
The Billabong Men’s Foil 3/2 Back Zip Sealed Seam Full Wetsuit is another fine product from the outdoor giant, Billabong. This wetsuit was made for superior warmth and excellent quality. This is everything you could want in a full length wetsuit for around $130. This full suit features high end materials, advanced construction techniques and strategically placed seams. The Foil series is made to allow total mobility and to be one of the best wetsuits on the market for 2019.
This wetsuit is rated for 61 to 66 degree F weather. It’s made of 100% Neoprene which means it is going to be comfortable and durable. We recommend giving this wetsuit a chance if you are in the market for quality and functionality.
– Will fit snug but not so tight that it is uncomfortable
– 3/2 back zip full suit for men
– 100% AX2 Superflux neoprene that allows for function and four way stretch
– Glued and blind stitched seams mean you are going to comfortable and warm
Quiksilver Syncro Wetsuit Men’s 4/3m GBS Wetsuit Back Zip – Black/Grey
For around $160 you can get your hands on the Quiksilver Syncro Wetsuit Men’s 4/3m GBS Wetsuit. This wetsuit is the definition of quality and affordability. It looks great and will do the job. This 4/3 GBS wetsuit offers top of the line flexibility and warmth. The Syncro wetsuit was made with 100% FN Lite neoprene throughout the entire wetsuit.
This suit is very comfortable and rated to work in the early and late season. It does a fantastic job of making sure that water doesn’t flush once it is warm and is well constructed. It will take a beating and keep coming back for more and that is the reason it is one of our favorite wetsuits of 2019.
– Chest lined with Dry Flight thermal material
– Hydroshield water barrier is dry flight lined
– GBS seams
– Made of 100% FN Lite neoprene for you comfort