- 1. NeoSport Wetsuits Premium Neoprene Gloves
- 2. Hyperflex Men and Women’s 3/4 Finger Gloves
- 3. Tilos 1.5mm Reef Gloves with Stretchy Mesh
- 4. O’Brien Pro Skin Watersport Gloves
- 5. CWB Connelly Men’s Waterski Classic Gloves
If you are new to water skiing or haven’t been doing it that long you may have made the mistake of skiing with your bare hands. This is painful mistake that you hopefully only have to learn once. Doing this can cause strain on the palms as well as irritating the skin on your hands.
Anyone that has been doing this for a while will tell you the importance of having a solid pair of gloves for water skiing. The gloves you wear are the only thing that stand between you and the water ski handle so to make sure your grip is solid and comfortable is an important factor to consider when buying your new gloves. You need the perfect balance of grip, durability and fit.
That being said, this isn’t always the easiest thing to do because there are so many options out there. Because of this, we wanted to create this list to make your shopping a little bit easier. We are listing some of the top water ski gloves of 2019. All of these gloves are highly rated and some of the best choices out there right now. We hope you enjoy this list and we also hope that it makes your shopping more bearable.
NeoSport Wetsuits Premium Neoprene 1.5mm 3/4 Finger Glove
The NeoSport Wetsuits Premium Neoprene 1.5mm 3/4 Finger Glove has a padded and vented synthetic leather palm with a wrist fastener. This makes it a great glove for multiple sports and especially for water skiing. This glove offers features flexible and durable construction that will offer the user a secure grip for any water sports that you enjoy. This glove is made with 1.5 millimeter neoprene which means you are getting protection and warmth without losing out on any mobility in your hands. At the same time, the padded and vented palm that we spoke about allows heat to escape while keeping the hand from slipping off the towlines, oars or paddles.
– High tech and soft Spandex backs of the gloves with padded synthetic leather palms
– Great for multiple water sports because it offers grip and dries fast
– Padded and vented palm that is synthetic and helps protect lower fingers and palms
– Secure and reliable fit with wrist fasteners
Hyperflex Men and Women’s 3/4 Finger Gloves
The Hyperflex Men and Women’s 3/4 Finger Gloves will help to protect your fingers and hands form irritation and injury. These gloves are great if you are involved in water skiing, but also for sports like paddle boarding, jet skiing, kite boarding, sailing, kayaking and canoeing to name a few.
These gloves were built with a premium and padded synthetic palm that was designed to give ultimate comfort and great stretch for mobility. You will feel the difference when you put these gloves on and for a reasonable price, you can’t go wrong. These are ideal for skiing and you will understand why when you try them on.
– Great protection for almost all water sports
– Total control with finger less gloves that give you the protection you need without sacrificing mobility
– Velcro wrist cinch and vented leather are a just a couple of features that make these gloves extremely comfortable
– From a quality company that has been trusted for years
Tilos 1.5mm Reef Gloves Stretchy Mesh with Amara Leather
Tilos 1.5mm Reef Gloves offer mesh that is very durable and stretchy as well as using Amara leather. These gloves are also great for a plethora of water sports and you can pick these gloves up for under $30. You’ll be keeping your hands nice a protected with these gloves. The fingers are curved so you your hand doesn’t strain when you where them and there is a Velcro strap that is adjustable to make sure you get the gloves snug on your hands. In addition, you can find extra protection in the thumb and palm with reinforced materials. These gloves give the person wearing them a great fit and ultimate comfort.
– Hook and loop fastener on the wrist which is adjustable
– Maximum comfort and stretch with lycra panel insertion
– 1.5 millimeter Mesh Reef Sporting glove with Amara palms
– Neoprene and mesh on the back of glove and Amara palm
– Both palm and thumb are reinforced
O’Brien Pro Skin Watersport Gloves
The O’Brien Pro Skin Watersport Gloves are some of the best gloves for water skiing out there right now. O’Brien is known for making quality water sports gear and they knocked it out of the park again with these gloves. These gloves are extremely comfortable and they are going to do what you want them to do and that is to protect your hands and give you a great grip. We’ve tried a lot of gloves and the grips just haven’t been great. Then we picked up these and noticed a big difference in the quality.
Some customers have complained about these gloves running a tad small, but other than that, these gloves are top notch.
– These gloves are high performance
– Less fatigue with full precovered fingers
– Amara leather palms for wear resistance
– Glove stays secure with wide wrist straps
– Custom fit with backhand tab
CWB Connelly Men’s Waterski Classic Gloves
The CWB Connelly Men’s Water Ski Classic Gloves can be had for right around $40. If you are looking for a quality pair of gloves that you can use for water skiing along with many other water sports, these are for you. These gloves have side gussets and mesh fingers to eliminate the extra weight that it might have had. In addition, the CWB Connelly Men’s Water Ski Classic Glove has a shaped palm that gives you complete flex in the glove. This means your grip is fantastic while the mobility is unhindered. There are sizes for everyone which means you should think about picking up some of these gloves for the whole family.
– Snug and contoured fit
– Increased handle hold and durability with cross stitched palm
– Maximum comfort and flex with the shaped palm
– Hand and wrist straps to lower occurrences of binding