Last Updated on December 14, 2022
- 1. Driftsun Rover 120 Inflatable Whitewater Kayak
- 2. Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Kayak
- 3. ea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak
- 4. MAXXON Two Man Self-Bailer Inflatable Kayak
- 5. Riot Kayaks Magnum 72 Whitewater Creeking Kayak
White water kayaking has soared in popularity in the last few years, so it’s not too surprising that more companies are now making great white water kayaks. This is considered by many to be the most adventurous type of kayaking in existence because it requires skill and it gets your adrenaline going like few other things in the world.
Picking a white water kayak can be pretty tough because you want to make sure that it performs well and that you will always be comfortable in it. Plus, you have to find one in your price range without losing any of the features that you want included. Don’t worry, though, because there are now enough great white water kayaks out there that you should be able to find one that is perfect for you.
Rather than spending a bunch of time searching for your next white water kayak, we recommend taking a look at the list below. Each of these kayaks has been used by people of all skill levels and it has received pretty much unanimous high praise. They’re all different, though, so have a look at each one’s unique features so end up with a white water kayak that you will always be happy with.
We hope this list of some of the best white water kayaks of 2019 make your shopping a little easier.
Driftsun Rover 120 Inflatable Whitewater Kayak
This fantastic inflatable whitewater kayak from Driftsun is packed full of great features for you to enjoy. It has a removable tracking fin that can give beginners and experienced kayakers added control over the kayak, and it is also one of the most stable inflatable kayaks on the market right now. To top it all off, the Driftsun Rover has an extremely comfortable EVA padded seat that is fully adjustable. Add all of that up and you can see why it has gotten so many positive reviews from kayakers all over the world.
– PVC Tarpaulin bottom that protects against punctures
– 1000D reinforced PVC side tubes
– Excellent stability thanks to the kayak’s unique rocker profile
– High pressure floor
– Removable tracking fin
– Inflates in less than 5 minutes
– Adjustable paddle included
– 8.5 feet long and weighs just 22 pounds
Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Convertible Inflatable Kayak
This inflatable kayak from Advanced Elements is one of the most attractive kayaks on the market right now, but it is so much more than that. You can take this kayak out on your own and have a great time, but it also converts into a fantastic tandem white water kayak. The seats are fully adjustable, comfortable, and can be placed in three different locations inside of the kayak. It is also a very quick process to inflate and deflate this kayak, so you don’t have to factor in additional time when you know you’re going on a kayaking trip.
– Three layers of material used for added puncture resistance
– Hull designed to give the kayak excellent tracking
– Very comfortable thanks to adjustable padded sears
– 3 different seat locations to allow for solo or tandem kayaking
– Very quick to inflate and deflate
– 15 feet in length and weighs 52 pounds
– Maximum weight capacity of 550 pounds
Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak with Deluxe Package
This two person inflatable kayak from Sea Eagle comes with absolutely everything you’ll need to go out on the water. The kayak itself has a great hull made of K-80 polykrylar that is completely puncture resistant, and the rest of the kayak was designed to easily handle up to Class III white water. The package includes a carrying bag, a pump for easy inflation, and a handy repair kit just in case you need it. Chances are you think that the Sea Eagle 330 is expensive considering all of those great features, but the fact is that it is much more affordable than other similar inflatable kayaks.
– Built to handle up to class 3 whitewater
– 2 skegs for excellent speed and tracking thanks
– K-80 polykrylar hull material ensures long-term durability
– Includes pressure gauge and repair kit
– 11 feet long and weighs just 26 pounds
– NMMA certified and comes with a full 3 year warranty
MAXXON Two Man Self-Bailer Inflatable Kayak
This is yet another excellent tandem inflatable white water kayak that was designed for people of all experience levels. MAXXON really did an amazing job with this design because it is both puncture proof thanks to the triple reinforced PVC material and it handles like a dream. The two included seats are also great because they have top notch back support and keep you comfortable throughout your rides. Plus, it comes with a bunch of awesome extras, such as the quick inflate Bellows pump, the high quality paddles, and an easy to use repair kit.
– Made of high quality 1100 Denier material
– Triple reinforced PVC bottom to avoid punctures
– 2 very comfortable adjustable seats included
– Quick inflate and deflate system
– Repair kit and storage bag included
– Weighs 68 pounds
Riot Kayaks Magnum 72 Whitewater Creeking Kayak
Solo white water kayaking is about as fun an adventure as you can take, and the Magnum 72 from Riot Kayaks gives people the type of adventure they’ve been hearing about and that they’re hoping for. It gives the rider plenty of control over the kayak while also offering a very comfortable ride thanks to its unity seating system and the Suregrip thigh braces. It’s a lightweight kayak that is as tough as they come, so no matter what type of white water you’re hitting you’ll know that the Magnum 72 can take the hit.
– Unique deck shape and rocker profile for great performance
– Features the company’s very comfortable unity seating system
– Suregrip thigh braces for added comfort and protection
– Maximizes range of motion
– Front and rear flotation bags
– 4 heavy duty carrying handles
– 7 feet, 11 inches long and weighs 44 pounds