- 1. Dark Lightning Premium CR Neoprene Wetsuit
- 2. Realon Women’s Full Wetsuit
- 3. Seavenger Odyssey 3mm Neoprene Wetsuit
- 4. O’Neill Women’s Reactor 3/2mm Back Zip Full Wetsuit
- 5. Cressi Shorty Ladies’ Wetsuit
Buying women’s wetsuits used to be pretty simple; not because all of the wetsuits were great, but because there were so few to choose from. These days, though, you have hundreds to sift through if you want to find the perfect one, which definitely can be a pretty tough task. On this page we will take a look at what you should look for from women’s wetsuits and some of the best ones that are out there right now.
The three most important things that you want from your next women’s wetsuit are warmth, durability, and a perfect fit. Once you’ve narrowed down the list, then you will want to think about any additional features that you want, such as extra buoyancy and graphics. Put all of that together, plus keeping it within your price range and you’ll end up with a women’s wetsuit you’ll love.
If you are looking for a great women’s wetsuit, you’ve come to the right place. Below you will find some of the top rated women’s wetsuits that you can get right now. These wetsuits have been bought and worn by amateur and experienced surfers, swimmers, and others and are known for being some of the best. We recommend taking a look at the differences between all of these wetsuits before you choose one to buy.
Check out our list of some of the best wetsuits for women in 2019.
Dark Lightning Premium CR Neoprene Wetsuit
This wetsuit from Dark Lightning is made of a special neoprene and lyrca blend that is both warm and designed to fit very nicely. One thing that this wetsuit has over most other women’s wetsuits is that it is excellent at protecting your skin from the sun thanks to its UPF 50+ protection. It comes in just about every size, so if you like the design and the features it has, this could be the perfect women’s wetsuit for you.
– Neoprene and lyrca fabrics used
– Increased warmth and buoyancy
– UPF 50+ to protect your skin from harmful sun rays
– Specifically designed for a perfect fit
– Wetsuit comes in 6 different styles (women’s and men’s)
– Over 10 different sizes to choose from
– 30 day unconditional refund guarantee
Realon Women’s Full Wetsuit
This split tone women’s wetsuit from Realon is made of a high quality neoprene material and does a great job of keeping you warm while also giving you full range of motion. It also has one of the best entry and removal systems so you will never have to ask for help getting it on or taking it off. Add to all of that the fact that it comes at a very low price and it’s no wonder these wetsuits sell like hotcakes.
– Very stretchy materials used so you get full range of motion
– Full body design works great for surfing, snorkeling, diving, and more
– Flatlock stitching ensures that the wetsuit has excellent durability
– Anti-abrasive kneepads
– 10V back zip with long leash for easy entry and removal
– Wetsuit comes in 3 different colors (Pink, Black, and Black-blue)
– 5 different sizes to choose from
Seavenger Odyssey 3mm Neoprene Wetsuit
Comfort and protection are the two most common words used to describe this women’s wetsuit from Seavenger. It is made of millimeters of neoprene and it comes with a bunch of added protection features, such as its anti-abrasion shoulder and knee pads. It also happens to be one of the most flexible wetsuits that you can buy, giving you a great amount of maneuverability while you are out on the water. This is one of the highest-rated men’s and women’s wetsuits on the market right now, and for good reason.
– Premium 3 millimeter neoprene material used
– Ultra flexible design, even in the knee and armpit areas
– Very long leash with a #10 YKK zipper
– Anti-abrasion shoulder and knee pads for added durability
– Wetsuit comes in 4 different colors
– 7 different women’s sizes to choose from
O’Neill Women’s Reactor 3/2mm Back Zip Full Wetsuit
O’Neill is a company that new and experienced snorkelers and surfers have trusted for years, and this might just be the best women’s wetsuit that they make. It is one of the top women’s wetsuits to get if you want as much skin protection as possible, and it also happens to be one of the easier wetsuits to put on and take off. It is a bit pricier than other options on this list, but many past customers will tell you that it is worth it because it is made out of high quality materials and it was built to last many years.
– 3/2 millimeter neoprene Flatloc design
– FluidFlex shoulders and sleeves for full range of motion
– Fully adjustable super seal neck area ensures a perfect fit
– Krypto Knee Padz for added protection
– Easy access back zipper
– Wetsuit comes in 5 different colors
– 7 different sizes to choose from
Cressi Shorty Ladies’ Wetsuit for Water Activities
This women’s wetsuit from Cressi is an excellent choice if you are looking for the shorty style. It is made of 2.5 millimeters of neoprene, which means it will keep your skin protected but not overly warm. The most popular feature on this wetsuit is the unique self-donning pull tab and leash found on the back that make it easy for anyone to put it on or take it off without needing any help from another person. It also happens to have one of the best looks you will find in a women’s wetsuit, which is a nice added bonus.
– 2.5 millimeter neoprene material used to keep you warm even in colder water
– Designed to be a snug fit, but not too tight
– Easy to use self-donning back zipper with long leash
– Unique neck closure designed to seal and keep water out
– Does a great job of protecting against cuts, and UV rays
– 6 different sizes to choose from